• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Stop Peaches!!

531 posts in this topic

Posted

but also cupcakke tried to help her out but peaches most likely declined

Cupcakke the rapper?

Wow, just clicked on this thread randomly and never thought I would be reading all of this - this is wild.

Posted

Cupcakke the rapper?

Wow, just clicked on this thread randomly and never thought I would be reading all of this - this is wild.

yep went on her live but I don't have screenshots though because I most likely deleted it to make more room for memes

Posted

Unlocked, the snowflake is now old enough to be discussed on PULL. Thanks.

Posted

Sooo

Peaches had a child, but she was only with her for a few days. Her parents or grandparents have the baby now.

Posted

Sooo

Peaches had a child, but she was only with her for a few days. Her parents or grandparents have the baby now.

what happen for her to get the baby taken away?

Posted

what happen for her to get the baby taken away?

I’m not sure what specifically happened but she might have her back now

Posted

I was hoping someone made a thread on her. CPS needs to take Cora away from her! She also needs help (mentally). I don't know what kind of mental illness she has but she needs serious therapy! 

Posted (edited)

She had cora for longer than few days, few weeks at least. She wasn’t taken away from her she ran away from home and left her to her dad / grandparents. She’s now homeless and sleeping with guys for as low as 15 or even less. She mentioned her mom being dead and mentioned she won’t live that long in one of her captions. She also said she wants to get cora back when she’s 18 or next year at her birthday. She almost went with a pimp who would’ve probably trafficked her. She’s now planning to stay with Sarah, who she was pimped with last year. Apparently Sarah got out of rehab now. She also mentioned that her pimp slapped her and that she liked it. Both her and Sarah were abused by their old pimp last year. 

When she was still at home with Sarah she once said that she went to a party which wasn’t true since the party was just her own room. It’s like 400 posts back but it was her sheets. She was recently followed by a guy. She once posted a video of her from last year or 2016 where she was masturbating at a park and running after a guy telling him she wants to suck his dick. It was filmed by her “friends” who were just laughing and tempting her to do worse. She posted alot of videos of her having sex with the first guy she slept with after she ran away from home.

I watched couple episodes of charmed for her but it was unbearable I don’t understand how can she be so obsessed with it.

Edit: this happened I think a day or two ago

4150C656-CAC4-4D90-9F70-7566B3590C92.png

648373E7-F4C3-424C-946E-8C4EA2C1EE1D.png

5A04224D-377C-4304-B245-06006B02AE09.png

0C421BC7-ABE1-4405-B105-06FA665679FF.png

67F2F0DD-FEB1-45CC-969F-86DB88990B51.png

E31C8395-CE4A-4A3B-AA34-2C700FDA5391.png

Edited by Agasshi

Posted

Did you guys see the picture of herself licking her OWN feces yesterday?! And the photos of her feces and urine all over the floor? It was so repulsive. I gagged and almost literally hurled. She needs to be stopped asap before she does something even worse which is something I don’t even want to imagine. 

I hate her supporters tbh. They just encourage her to continue the nonsense. I also feel so bad for Cora. I hope she won’t see any of what Peaches is doing right now in the future. 

Posted

Did you guys see the picture of herself licking her OWN feces yesterday?! And the photos of her feces and urine all over the floor? It was so repulsive. I gagged and almost literally hurled. She needs to be stopped asap before she does something even worse which is something I don’t even want to imagine. 

I hate her supporters tbh. They just encourage her to continue the nonsense. I also feel so bad for Cora. I hope she won’t see any of what Peaches is doing right now in the future. 

Her “supporters” are mostly children her age or even younger commenting go live!!! When she is about to be killed or just comment the same overused jokes about vanquishing and iching and burning. They don’t even care about Peaches health or whether she’s safe or not. They are tempting her to do all those things and Peaches herself refers to her current life as “peaches show” she is entertaining them. She has now deleted it but she said she wished Cora to die, she acts like Cora is her property not child. They need to take her child away. 

I feel like she might have an abusive father which leads to her constant attention seeking and she might have been sexually assaulted as a child. I’ve tried to think what mental illness she might have but I can’t think of any thay would explain all her behavior, i’ve read symptoms of Asperger, autism, bipolar, borderline and nothing seems to fully explain it.

Posted

This girl honestly needs help, and therapy.

Posted

Her “supporters” are mostly children her age or even younger commenting go live!!! When she is about to be killed or just comment the same overused jokes about vanquishing and iching and burning. They don’t even care about Peaches health or whether she’s safe or not. They are tempting her to do all those things and Peaches herself refers to her current life as “peaches show” she is entertaining them. She has now deleted it but she said she wished Cora to die, she acts like Cora is her property not child. They need to take her child away. 

I feel like she might have an abusive father which leads to her constant attention seeking and she might have been sexually assaulted as a child. I’ve tried to think what mental illness she might have but I can’t think of any thay would explain all her behavior, i’ve read symptoms of Asperger, autism, bipolar, borderline and nothing seems to fully explain it.

No, whatever she has is not a "normal" mental health problem like those ones you listed. Sane people have those disorders but she's clearly past the point of being classified as insane.

Posted

Honestly it seems like one of those neurotic type issues mixed with trauma and having no outlet. Like a child does if that makes any sense. One of my previous friends was like that with an added bonus of severe ADHD