• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Stop Peaches!!

435 posts in this topic

Posted

@lovelypeaches2001 is a runaway prostitute. She sells her body for milkshakes and charges less than 25 cents for her services. she has been arrested before and this is her 6th time running away from her father. she doesn't want any help, and refuses to tell anyone her location in fear of getting arrested again. She seems to be mentally

I'll and thinks this hustle lifestyle makes her happy, she documents her activities on snap chat (watch at your own risk) and Instagram. She has recently found a pimp that is mistreating her. I'm scared to see what happens to her next. I heard shes been like this since she was 13, she even drinks out of the toilet bowl and eats poop.

3.png

4.png

Posted (edited)

Omg I was going to make a thread about her lol. I used to follow her on her other acc with 100k followers that got deleted when she got arrested.  Some people are saying that everything she's doing is on purpose and lies just for attention and I would like to believe it but who in their right mind would do a live eating their poop for attention, it's just too much.
She obviously is mentally sick. But I will be honest, she is entertaining lol. 

But I don't understand why she keeps running away since she said that her dad is kind and buys her a lot of stuff, why not stay with him instead of sleeping in the streets and having illegal sex with dirty old men (shes 16)?? She probably have stds tbh.
And her dad is in the hospital rn because she ran away again. 

Edited by kohh

Posted

I don't know who she is, but she seems super ungrateful? Her poor father is in the hospital because of her (I'm assuming, from the post above) and it doesn't seem like she cares. Children like this make me sick. 

Posted

I heard she's in jail now so there really isn't anything we can do.

i mean people watched her  and didn't even see it as her needing help. Just to watch her go live and make a fool of herself and tell her to do stupid shit and reply with "😭😭😳😳😮😮😂😂😂💀💀💀"

she would hit herself repeatedly in the head

she would eat shit on live

and apparently the reason why she did it is because she was trying to prove herself to her "friends" or peers that she could get famous.

i even heard that people who would go to school with her would play this game where she would be the one who has a diesease and they would run away from her.

she would sleep with any man if she knew she was getting money just to eat.

She would make jokes that her vagina would be "itching and burning burning and itching" and would think that it's funny making a song out of it

the "Instagram spam community" were trying to help her because they were general scared and worried for her but peaches said that she doesn't want help.

but also cupcakke tried to help her out but peaches most likely declined

Posted

I heard she's in jail now so there really isn't anything we can do.

i mean people watched her  and didn't even see it as her needing help. Just to watch her go live and make a fool of herself and tell her to do stupid shit and reply with "😭😭😳😳😮😮😂😂😂💀💀💀"

she would hit herself repeatedly in the head

she would eat shit on live

and apparently the reason why she did it is because she was trying to prove herself to her "friends" or peers that she could get famous.

i even heard that people who would go to school with her would play this game where she would be the one who has a diesease and they would run away from her.

she would sleep with any man if she knew she was getting money just to eat.

She would make jokes that her vagina would be "itching and burning burning and itching" and would think that it's funny making a song out of it

the "Instagram spam community" were trying to help her because they were general scared and worried for her but peaches said that she doesn't want help.

but also cupcakke tried to help her out but peaches most likely declined

She isnt in jail anymore, she went back home then ran away again and now she got a pimp and is being sold to other men or something. Shes active on this account lovelypeach600 (backup) and her main is lovelypeach2001.
----
Ive seen so many crazy attention whores on insta but never saw one that crazy. (Dont look at this if you're eating!!!!!!!!)

rsz_download6578785dryhd.thumb.png.ef43c

Seriously girl... 
omgksnojkrng.thumb.png.270424460683c5751rsz_downloadtyurtutyuyt466565.thumb.png.

Posted

what the actual fuck 

and why would she have 100k followers?? hope someone pulls her from this toxic (doesn't begin to describe it?) lifestyle

Posted

It makes me sad someone hit rock bottom so bad. Espucally at her young age 

Posted

shes nasty asf, she ate shit, is fucking pimps & most likely has aids

she got banned on snapchat because she was posting videos of her getting fucked

and she's like 16 yrs old?

people think that she's actually lying about living with a pimp, and she actually came back home but she thinks shes famous so she continues to live her "rich life"

but she seriously needs help though, she's posted absurd videos of herself doing things she shouldn't be doing,

however i do think that she's still doing this "rich life" of hers since a while back she's posted videos of her being with different men, i think she goes around fucking men for money and returns home

its whatevs though, judging by her pics on her insta shes living a hard knock life.

Posted

Wait if she's actually 16 shouldn't child protective services go after them I'm scarred 

Posted

i hope she gets help and some soap bc she look like she smells

Posted (edited)

If she is telling the truth I'd genuinely worried, if this doesn't stop it can lead to worse things; sex trafficking, drugs (if she isn't already on any), rape, someone murdering her, etc.  She often puts on locations, too, which is pretty weird because cops or county sheriffs would be looking for her as a runaway, prostitute, and possible drug charge(s). The thing that really blows my mind is that she seem to choose and consent to all of this, while she is otherwise privileged. It's one thing to have to do it to pay bills, put food on the table, but she has a Father who seems to have a good job and can afford more than basic necessities. 

Edited by fairyg0thmother

Posted

i expected her teeth to look dirtier

Posted

Is there no genuine help this girl could get. I don't want to jump to conclusions but does she have any mental health issues..

Posted (edited)

Is there no genuine help this girl could get. I don't want to jump to conclusions but does she have any mental health issues..

I mean it is possible, but for the most part it doesn't seem so. From what she's putting out she doesn't have any symptoms of main mental illnesses (Anxiety & Panic Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Eating Disorders, Schizophrenia, Depression, BDD, etc.) But I am no Doctor so of course I don't know anything nor do I know her personally. We're simply going off what she puts out, for all we know this whole thing could be fake. If I had to take a guess I would, in all honesty, think she's wants attention. Whether that be from her Father, social media, or whatever.  She is in real danger and there is always help.

Edited by fairyg0thmother

Posted

oh jeez this child has some problems

& only at 16? that's so sad.

someone please get this girl an intervention