• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

45 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

IMG_1343.PNG

tumblr_oc6fekUAdD1tt83ioo9_400.jpg

Edited by @

Posted (edited)

So.. can someone please explain what's going on in this instagram live video to me? She looks like her shopped photos but not her candids. Is there a lens (do they sell lenses for iPhones)? Is it the angle? 

Edited by DaisyValium
typo. it's like 1am and im tired bb

Posted

So.. can someone please explain what's going on in this instagram live video to me? She looks like her shopped photos but not her candids. Is there a lens (do they sell lenses for iPhones)? Is it the angle? 

I think she definitely knows how to work her angles to her advantage (like every other IG model). Plus I assume she's used to doing her makeup a certain way so that she looks better in photos, as opposed to having somebody else do her makeup and being under heavy stage lights on the runway? 

Posted (edited)

i just watched her recent live and there was this one moment when someone asked her why she looks so different from the runway nd i was hoping she would've owned up to the editing but instead she said "this is my face and i can't change it on video" or smth like that. she spent the majority of the live with her face angled to the left side (i use the same trick) but her cheekbones aren't as structured as they appear to be on her ig pictures. her features look the same but she doesn't have that modelesque face structure that u see on her ig pics. she seems like a sweet girl but the editing is just :/

IMG_3873.PNG

IMG_3874.PNG

IMG_3875.PNG

Edited by tacos

Posted

IMG_1343.PNG

Its like Im re-living the dakota rose reveal all over again.

kekoti.thumb.jpg.9b344a99b6afd5dc87ab3e8

Posted

found out they both were 15 when this was filmed, some notes no need to waste your time:

- suede says "I'm gonna throw up" about 39 times

- she interrupts meredith the whole time

- white girls in their natural habitat: starbucks

- say them hanging around guys doesn't mean they are dating

- Meredith :"people like us because we're likeable"

- Meredith keeps staring at her own boobs

- want to create drama by clearly refering to a Kian (? that's what comments say), talk about hooking up and their "slut phase"

- assure they're not "sluts" and "don't get around town"

- fake laughs and and narcissistic looks in the camera

I'm sorry but I couldn't torture myself with their non existent personality longer than 6 minutes, but the comments are funny and worth a look

Posted

A couple of her recent posts look a little less heavy on the photoshop, like she's trying to turn it down a little bit since she's been found out.

Posted

shes dating youtuber Kian Lawley (the one who used to date Andrea Russet) but i dont know if they broke up

she also looks quite different in the photos she cant photoshop. not ugly, but different. some exposing page posted a picture of her modeling for some ig boutique during Coachella and she looked different, but i'm sure she controls her tagged posts because the photo isnt there anymore.

i heard that cristiano ronaldo tried to hookup with meredith when she was 16 years old http://t.co/bCRbDOgE0s

Posted (edited)

-waist in vids vs ig. she has a straight waist w little curve but edits it to look super curvy and small. also

-photoshops her cheekbones: wonky lines, bending hair, huge blur spot. she has a wide strong jaw but no strong cheekbones. also the shadow of her waist is as straight as the wall in the 7th pic? shadows obviously exaggerate everything but u can still somewhat see ur curves and hers r straight.

-she looks like her pics on ig bc she relies heavily on contour and makeup + keeps her face always angled. she knows her angles but she has chubby cheeks and not that great bone structure she shows on ig.

-idk if her freckles are real, for some reason there's only one square pixel of freckles on the  5th pic

-also am i the only one who thinks she might elongate her eyes a little bit to make them appear sharper? 

IMG_0107.JPG

IMG_0108.JPG

IMG_0109.JPG

IMG_0110.JPG

IMG_0113.PNG

IMG_3873.PNG

IMG_3874.PNG

IMG_3875.PNG

Edited by tacos

Posted (edited)

Why do people act like baby photos can not be photoshopped? It's not hard at all. Baby photos barely constitute as proof. When you're older these features changes, not only that, again, I'm positive she ps her baby photos as well. Looks ridiculous. Get outta here

Edited by Offline

Posted (edited)

She is pretty but it is really sad that a 18 y.o girl photoshopped herself to join the cannon of perfection. 

Edited by bambesz

Posted

"I thought she was mid 20s" 
I,..I thought she was a young 30. I feel kinda like an asshole. She looks older than me and i'm 26 (But I also have a baby face without makeup). 

I'm also gonna be an asshole on purpose here and say I don't think she's all that pretty pre-photoshop.  If I hired her for modeling based on her IG photos and got that, I'd be really pissed.

Posted

-waist in vids vs ig. she has a straight waist w little curve but edits it to look super curvy and small. also

-photoshops her cheekbones: wonky lines, bending hair, huge blur spot. she has a wide strong jaw but no strong cheekbones. also the shadow of her waist is as straight as the wall in the 7th pic? shadows obviously exaggerate everything but u can still somewhat see ur curves and hers r straight.

-she looks like her pics on ig bc she relies heavily on contour and makeup + keeps her face always angled. she knows her angles but she has chubby cheeks and not that great bone structure she shows on ig.

-idk if her freckles are real, for some reason there's only one square pixel of freckles on the  5th pic

-also am i the only one who thinks she might elongate her eyes a little bit to make them appear sharper? 

IMG_0107.JPG

IMG_0108.JPG

IMG_0109.JPG

IMG_0110.JPG

IMG_0113.PNG

IMG_3873.PNG

IMG_3874.PNG

IMG_3875.PNG

I think she photoshops her waist a little but mostly she knows how to pose and she’s good with filters and shadows and that stuff I personally like her but she looks real different from her pictures vs real life

Posted

B A S I C