• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

45 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i recently stumbled on this girls instagram page and i thought she was absolutely gorgeous ( instagram ).

i think she looks like such a bronzed and golden godess. and before you say anything, her lips are naturally that big :)

yall.she is my goals

posting this but i havnt heard anything about her, besides shes dating one of the youtube/vine guys?

FullSizeRender-2_2.thumb.jpg.031251ac71dFullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.03e21b5b7724477FullSizeRender-1.thumb.jpg.5fa11e329c4eb

Edited by Cherrycola1

Posted (edited)

shes dating youtuber Kian Lawley (the one who used to date Andrea Russet) but i dont know if they broke up

she also looks quite different in the photos she cant photoshop. not ugly, but different. some exposing page posted a picture of her modeling for some ig boutique during Coachella and she looked different, but i'm sure she controls her tagged posts because the photo isnt there anymore.

Edited by apocalypsian

Posted

Hmmmm 'Joined 18 hours ago' 'posted 13 hours ago'

a96cae839dacd0e8f0db918a3e12af25.thumb.j

I smell possible self post, but then again, this girl's got a million followers so..

Posted

shes dating youtuber Kian Lawley (the one who used to date Andrea Russet) but i dont know if they broke up

she also looks quite different in the photos she cant photoshop. not ugly, but different. some exposing page posted a picture of her modeling for some ig boutique during Coachella and she looked different, but i'm sure she controls her tagged posts because the photo isnt there anymore.

do u remember the exposing account @?

I smell possible self post, but then again, this girl's got a million followers so..

but how would u know 

Posted

so this is pretty old but it's enough proof, she edits :(look at her jaw. it's such a shame bc she has already so many natural beautiful features like her lips.

(creds to @instamodelzface on ig)

IMG_1181.PNG

IMG_1182.PNG

Posted

I would highly doubt that someone with that many instagram followers, who makes a living from modeling and is constantly traveling, would take the time to post themselves on a sh*t talking website....

Anyway, I have come across her on IG and she is really beautiful, her body is insane as well.  I can't tell if her breasts are natural or really well done implants.

Posted

ik this is a deadish thread but she's getting exposed 9_9

(again creds to @instamodelzface)

IMG_1342.PNG

IMG_1343.PNG

Posted

I'm sorry but the last picture has me deAD,,

Does she purposefully edit her eyes to slant down like that? At this point I can't even tell anymore.

Posted

Here is a video of her without any extreme editing, she is still pretty, but her face structure and eyes are so different from her instagram. You can tell she edits those a lot.

Posted

this girl is apparently only 17, turning 18 in 10 days. i thought she was atleast in her mid twenties already 

Posted

yeahh she's seventeen turning eighteen but like... why do brands continue to rely on insta girls when they just... clearly look nothing like they do on instagram? if a couple of internet sleuthing young adults can figure it out im not sure why a whole company cant figure it out

Posted

DC3gwjDXsAEcbnZ.jpg

DC3gwjCXsAEgT3j.jpg

Posted

I just don't get why people Photoshop their face to the point they're barely recognisable without edits lol do they think people are that stupid that they won't figure it out?

Posted

Okay it greatly disturbs me that she is underage.. Why can't they just wait till they're older?? And why do their parents not do something about their unhealthy obsession with looks etc? If I had a daughter, I would not want her to get into this bullshit industry, especially not at a young age. I think models should be legal adults.

Posted

Oh my god that video and those photos... does anyone know how old those are?  It looks nothing like her!  She posted some videos today that look more like her pictures, but they're conveniently angled so it's hard to tell what's real.

I definitely thought she was in her 20s also.