• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

219 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

She's so dumb. 

FFS, I know that you use vegan condoms, Kiki. :phftt:

That's pretty fuckin' private.

Don't get me wrong, though - I am glad you decided to avoid reproducing.

Capture.PNG

Edited by haiyuki

Posted

Every time I check Dakota's sister's twitter I find new material to laugh :)))

Just so you all know, she is NOT posting any private information, it's only PERSONAL information you know. Her PRIVACY is total secret.

So, posting about boyfriend, where you live, your interests etc. etc. is ok cuz it's personal,

But you will never see her posting really seriously private stuff like studying cuz that's a big no-no, k?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Seriously Kiki? :derp: those days are gone since your scene days lmao

Posted

Did she really need to post about vegan condoms on Twitter??

Posted

Grammar, Kiki. It makes all the difference between organic, flavored condoms and organic flavored condoms.  What does organic taste like? :haiplz:

Posted

I just had to...

download.thumb.jpg.5279a738cb99604d5e9ab

Posted

*throwback* - looks more like she's trying to get attention to her music again.

Untitled.thumb.png.a5ee3339bf4479e2e3418

Posted

Her IG is now private.

Lmao, maybe that's what she meant about "private" versus "personal".

Posted (edited)

*tweets every second of her life*

"Guys. I only post 20% of my life on the internet."

Also, considering how much time she spends on the internet, I highly doubt she's studying anything at all. Homegirl is full of shit.

Edit: condom such personal

Edited by Fire Cracker

Posted

@Fire Cracker

Excuse you, it's only 10%.

:harharplz:

Posted (edited)

She really needs to make a decision of whether to showcase parts of her personal life or not. She deserves a private life it's not as if everyone wants to know what she's doing, who with, what and where for every second of her day. She needs to find the balance, because she'll tweet so much about her life and then when people find interest in her posts then she suddenly does a 180 and accuses everyone of stalking and invading her privacy. I'm sorry Kiki but once you put yourself out there on the internet like you have done, you cannot then take the high road and blame other people for things you post yourself. The internet is a place where once things are posted they cannot be erased so be a bit more aware of what you post instead of kicking off about what responses it gets.

Edited by JennyInTokyo

Posted

It seems like Kiki is deleting a big amount of tweets and videos.  Why do I feel like she is going to reinvent herself and jump on the newest trend again? 

Posted (edited)

It seems like Kiki is deleting a big amount of tweets and videos.  Why do I feel like she is going to reinvent herself and jump on the newest trend again? 

Probably gonna jump on the koreaboo wagon. "How to dress like HyunA while being an indigo child... desu. :hoplz:"

Edited by Siwon

Posted

why do we want to know shes hvaing awkward sex..ahah i bet her bf is small. cough cough

Posted

I'm pissed off because she has blocked me on twitter. I've never interacted with her, I think she just did it because I used to follow that PULL twitter account that was made long ago. Has she blocked anybody else?

Posted

Hope next time she gonna try to  breathe vegan air...

:meowplz: