• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

219 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh my god, I strongly dislike militant vegans, just because you became a vegan for the animals doesn't mean other people have to do the same, some people only do it for their own health and that is completely fine. Being a vegan and a person against animal testing is very different.

You CANNOT stop animal cruelty by retweeting. Kiki, I don't see you going around making any sort of impact with your influence on your audience in the real world but you criticize people who are... :Alpacamad: 

And please stop just quoting/rewording affirmations to just to make yourself seem enlightened. You're not fooling anyone, girl. ¬¬

Posted

Nobody cares, Kiki.

Capture.PNG

"I don't wear circle lenses"
The answer to a question we never asked, Kiki.

"Yummeh"
I want to punch a wall reading something spelled so blatantly moronic.

Posted

In her latest insta post she mentions making food service employees use all new utensils to prepare her food and I can't help but think that is incredibly rude. I also fail to see what that has to do with eating vegan. If you are as vegan as her, can you not eat food prepared by utensils that have been tainted by animal product?!

Posted

In her latest insta post she mentions making food service employees use all new utensils to prepare her food and I can't help but think that is incredibly rude. I also fail to see what that has to do with eating vegan. If you are as vegan as her, can you not eat food prepared by utensils that have been tainted by animal product?!

I'm sure they obliged with the new utensils and even gave her a special sauce. ;)

Posted

Nobody cares, Kiki.

Capture.PNG

we all knowshe does

Posted

Nobody cares, Kiki.

Capture.PNG

And i dont give a duck honey.

Posted

And i dont give a duck honey.

For real.  NOBODY cares and almost EVERYBODY knows that she does.

Posted

"I don't wear circle lenses"The answer to a question we never asked, Kiki.

"Yummeh"
I want to punch a wall reading something spelled so blatantly moronic.

She sounds like her sister.

Next thing you know she will be poking her eye around.

Posted

Very private :D

Talks about where she lives, her boyfiend, her interests, what she's doing, where she's going, posting pics and videos BUT YOU CAN'T KNOW WHAT SHE IS ~STUDYING~ !!1

Studying very much you know..!!

image.jpg

Posted

*tries to make career out of posting her life on the internet*
"Very private desu~~"

Posted

ahahah, i just i cant even, really keeks your private life was ruined when u started posting about it. like just say what your studing it wont make a difference. unless its a carrier that signals down to one college in japan.

Posted

If wouldn't be surprising if she's lying that she's studying.

Maybe her excuse could be that for her studying means reading books about meditation or something 

Posted

why is she trying to do her hair like sailor moon recently? anybody notice that?

Posted

Who has a copy of this video she uploaded to Instagram?  She deleted it shortly after posting it.

Untitled.thumb.png.5b95dfeb7059237f97358

Posted

Every time I check Dakota's sister's twitter I find new material to laugh :)))

Just so you all know, she is NOT posting any private information, it's only PERSONAL information you know. Her PRIVACY is total secret.

So, posting about boyfriend, where you live, your interests etc. etc. is ok cuz it's personal,

But you will never see her posting really seriously private stuff like studying cuz that's a big no-no, k?

image.jpg

image.jpg