• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

220 posts in this topic

Posted

Lets see how long before this comment gets deleted.... that account is also posting on Kota's photos.

Untitled.png

Posted

since we know that she is lurking here, i guess as soon as possible.

moreover look at  this :harharplz:

rt34t3te.JPG

t34tt3t.JPG

Posted

^Whoa, where did they get those pics? Kiki looks like a completely different person! Not bad-looking at all, but totally different.

Posted (edited)

Lets see how long before this comment gets deleted.... that account is also posting on Kota's photos.

Untitled.png

DELETED. :hurrplz: 

That account is suddenly postless and I can't follow it. (not that I was going to, lol, but the FOLLOW button is MIA)

I may have just visited right as IG was deleting it. I'm sure Kiki reported it.

Ignore disss, pics won't go away:

eyes wtf.PNG

lol.PNG

Edited by haiyuki
wylo pics kept popping up

Posted

woah talk about rare photos. who could have posted those photos? a family member of taku?

Posted

i think those are just screen caps from her ig videos

Posted

DELETED. :hurrplz: 

That account is suddenly postless and I can't follow it. (not that I was going to, lol, but the FOLLOW button is MIA)

I may have just visited right as IG was deleting it. I'm sure Kiki reported it.

Ignore disss, pics won't go away:

Hidden Content

Did you see the insane rant she posted after she deleted that comment?  The more she talks about loving her sister, the more I think she is secretly jealous of her.

Posted

Sorry for the webstagram. I've been blocked by her and couldn't be arsed to log out.

We got a shout out, fellow kpop avatars. 

Screenshot_2015-08-27-00-45-38~2.jpg

Screenshot_2015-08-27-00-45-45~2.jpg

Screenshot_2015-08-27-00-45-49~2.jpg

Posted

If Kiki is staying in Japan, I wonder at what place?  Maybe she checked back into The Grand Hyatt hotel - I really loved the layout of the place.

Untitled.thumb.png.c7c476c254e928104f4ec

Posted (edited)

Isn't it more psychologically unhealthy to constantly Google your name and check in daily to "hate sites" looking for negative feedback? Most of the people on these boards or similar ones are just discussing or gossiping on their free time, like lunch breaks at work. There's no more emotional effort than browsing tabloid at the supermarket or tuning into a television program. This site is the accumulative result of bits of information/theories from thousands of individual people, from several years of public Internet history that doesn't simply disappear. It's not a single person keeping an enormous database since 2006 of every person who ever uttered a criticism against them, like you know who. 

Edited by 脳漿炸裂外人
muh vocabulary

Posted (edited)

"We wonder why someone would waste their time writing about people they dont even know" ... mmmh ... but thats how Dakota got famous in the first place, right? Or am I wrong? :meowplz: And poor fans...they are also wasting their times talking about them, because they REALLY dont have a clue what kind of person they actually are... think about it! Although they writing supportive messages, her fans are the ones who are spreading wrong. I dont know what they are actually posting, but sentences like "you are an inspiration", "You are so nice and genuine". Thats the real bullshit!
but actually she is right. If it wouldnt made fun, it would be a waste of time, because they both are really boring personalities, except the drama and shit they are spreading around lolololol

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

What is she even doing here in Japan this time around anyway? It doesn't seem like she's studying anymore. If that's the case, she won't be able to stay long. That, and that video she posted of her boyfriend doing her cleaning for her actually looks like a very large hotel room. Most Japanese apartments don't have flooring like that (most that I've lived in don't have carpeting, even the really expensive places), and that corner looked pretty spacious and empty. It's hard for things not to get cluttered after a short time.

What is it with all these weeaboos coming to study and never actually becoming proficient in Japanese? I simply can't understand.

Posted

I see kaka still writes 7 paragraph responses when someone hits the nail on the head with her.  These sibling rivalry stories didn't sprout from fantasy. There is public evidence stating how awful those two are to not only each other but to their parents.  They have serious mental health issues that is a documented fact.  "sitting here, giggling and eating vegan pizza!" indeed. i would love to see her in reality. her gauntly gross pasty skeletor body hunched over a laptop with prettylittleliar.net pulled up, as she reads every single page, and wastes her entire life trying to get websites like this deleted. LOL!

Posted

About which subject she wants to raise awareness wearing this outfit? It looks plain nuts. Nobody can think of her as normal while she walks outside dressed like that, shouts her agressive attitudes toward everything and does yoga on public transportation.

image.jpg

Posted

About which subject she wants to raise awareness wearing this outfit? It looks plain nuts. Nobody can think of her as normal while she walks outside dressed like that, shouts her agressive attitudes toward everything and does yoga on public transportation.

image.jpg

this only gets sadder the older she gets. is she going to dress like a reject from the rocky horror picture show who desperately needs a haircut when she's 45? her mind hasn't matured at all since her scene days. shes only learned how to disguise her hideous venomous personality a little more with a thin layer of pseudo mother moogle of earth ~*health and healing*~ spiritual BS