• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

219 posts in this topic

Posted

This is her newest Instagram post

Untitled.thumb.png.3a0716af6935649cbafb6

Is that her in the blue and white with the pink socks and black shoes? If so, what the hell is she wearing?

Posted

Untitled2.thumb.png.10a49e38d17293d54a6f

Why is she tagging her photo with Vogue? Am I missing something?

Posted

who knows why she is tagging her pic with #vogue ! but i am sure it is just for the attention or to get new followers for her insta.

this girl is crying for attention and drama.

:hurrplz:  hahaha, ok kiki !

34923749.jpg

Posted

This is her newest Instagram post

Untitled.thumb.png.3a0716af6935649cbafb6

Is that her in the blue and white with the pink socks and black shoes? If so, what the hell is she wearing?

Creepy...

Every time i think her outfit can't be worse..you guys prove me wrong

(sorry for my english)

Posted

Everybody go to Dakota's sis twitter now and enjoy more than ten of these

image.jpg

Posted

she is so boring. as if someone gives a fuck about what she is talking.

moreover she has updated her blog and has talked about the internet and pressure about editing pictures.... bla bla bla .... and has uploaded two unedited pics of her. which i really doubt that they aren't edited. maybe not heavily but they surely are edited. and the funny thing is that her latest insta pic is heavily edited.

really kiki, you should shut up your mouth and stop talking nonsense. or at least implement your talking.

http://t.co/ThXpVHqWay

IMG_0372.png

IMG_0373.png

Posted (edited)

I think In the first pic the door behind her is bending towards her, but Im not sure.

And its funny that it is comming out of her mout while her sister is editing the shit out of her pics. lol

edit: ok maybe its just an illusion but in the other pic (in piggys post) the wall is not bending outwards, but I think it has to do with the camera angle:

Unbenannt.png

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

I think In the first pic the door behind her is bending towards her, but Im not sure.

And its funny that it is comming out of her mout while her sister is editing the shit out of her pics. lol

edit: ok maybe its just an illusion but in the other pic (in piggys post) the wall is not bending outwards, but I think it has to do with the camera angle:

Unbenannt.png

Damn, you beat me to it :D I was just about to point out the obvious bend at the door frame behind her boob. I think she tried to make her boobs bigger in the second photo.  Doesn't this outfit look like the same one she wore when she posted that video on Instagram were Taku was ignoring her?

Posted

i  was thinking the same *horizon*. it is quite contradictory and funny at the same time that she talks about photoshop while her sister and even herself are editing their pictures af. maybe she doesn't edit her pictures in an extreme way like dakota does but it is obvisiously that she edits.

while watching those pics i also was thinking that something weird is going on there but maybe as you said it is the angle ??!

Posted

I'm not so sure...this is Kiki we are talking about.  She secretly wants us to continue to gossip about her, even if it's about something negative. I wouldn't be surprised if she used the warp tool on purpose just to get the "haters" talking about her again.

Posted

Yes her boobs look slightly bigger in the first pic than in the second one.

(by the way its now a test for me if the Kiki picture pops up in my post again. I posted two times in other threads and this stupid photo suddenly popped up and I cant delete it. So please ignore the pic in the other threads... -.-" )

Posted (edited)

agree. it wouldn't surprise me at all if she only wants that ppl start talking about her again.  at least as long until " miss madame" starts again to play the victim ....pfff

EDIT : woahh, you both are good (*_*) . now i have noticed it too that she made her boob bigger.

lool  ~ this girl is so ridiculous

Edited by _piggy_

Posted

11906183_144397975899929_1048497812_n.jp

when you keep all your thoughts to yourself :harharplz:

Posted

So, um, in the latest photos, anyone notice her nostrils kind of blending with the rest of her skin? Could be just the cam quality but meh.

i have small boobs (high five Keeks!) and sometimes when you wear outfits like that, the "cups" of the top tend to be rounder/bigger than your bra size, thus making it seem weird. So I think that's what went down there.

either way. Funny read her saying she "always used photo editing as art" when we know Dakota did all the work back in the day :P lol

Posted

the whole picture is a mess, especially with all the blurs. she is obviously trying ti hide all her imperfections etc. otherwise it doesn't make any sense at all to upload high quality pics (for example the outfit pics) and suddenly a blurry mess again.