• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

220 posts in this topic

Posted

She tweeted about a photoshoot, anything? I can't open Twitter rn 

eh -- ?? i just have checked her twitter and there was nothing about a photoshoot or similar. just again about her and her bf and twerking on bed (=_=) 

nevermind, it's old https://twitter.com/mmmkikikannibal/status/188097844350156801 

ohh, ok (^-^ ) 

Posted

Did she ever study Japanese?

Her boyfiend could help her with Japanese writing... But he probably doesn't know she has this twitter account. Or he can't read English.

Posted

i dont even understand much about keeks and her "bf' i mean if she is in japan with him, why does she only talk about such strange things about her and her bf, like girl keep it classy. xD

Posted

This girl has some issues. What happened to "I will not be posting any personal information..." and now she's posting about Taku again. Why did she delete everything about him in the first place??

On another note - I saw this tweet of Kiki:

2rr85j5.jpg

So she is basically saying that if there are any screenshots of her lying and being a hypocrite, it's fake. The "haters" photoshopped it and is "stalking" her. 

Posted

This girl has some issues. What happened to "I will not be posting any personal information..." and now she's posting about Taku again. Why did she delete everything about him in the first place??

2rr85j5.jpg

So she is basically saying that if there are any screenshots of her lying and being a hypocrite, it's fake. The "haters" photoshopped it and is "stalking" her. 

ok now this is just getting silly keeks, just admit it that you love drama.*insert image of keeks eating a bowl of drama*

Posted

2rr85j5.jpg

She's extremely paranoid that her followers and everyone else is following "the hate sites" so she's trying to justify herself frantically. Instead of just shutting her fucking mouth until people forget like they did with Dakota. (Streisand effect, anyone?) What's happening is that she's both annoying the people who don't follow her for drama and bringing attention to her shittiness. She's one of the only flakes who never has white-knights because she constantly creates more and more irritated people. Kirsten will never be famous because her personality is grating. Every time she creates a video or posts a tweet, it makes people want to rip their hair out. You're not a kawaii elf goddess Buddhist hippy DJ, keeks. Your just a poser with a bad attitude. 

Posted (edited)

She bought a guitar a while back but i don't think she plays it at all. Maybe she's counting the stolen dubstep music she has on itunes or the stuff from her kiki mimieux days?

Yeah, some of her stolen music is on Spotify, too. I'm sure that's what she's referring to.

She has so many "titles" that don't mean anything. She's not good at anything but whiteknighting herself.

All she does is make 10 minutes videos of her lying in bed and blathering on and on about nothing, vegan crap, and outfits that could not be more inspired by tumblr.

Why is she still "famous"? She's beyond irrelevant. 

Edited by haiyuki

Posted

it's strange that she has 20.000+ followers but sometimes only like 2 likes.. I have more but way less followers than her.

do you think that she might buy followers?

Posted (edited)

she has posted to new videos on her insta

the first one the kissing on the wheel .... puke 

and on the second , uhm the way she dresses looks like a whore ....

edit : notice how taku is cleaning the room while she is recording herself making stupid voices 

Edited by _piggy_

Posted

hm..i wonder were keeks finds her clothes. also it appears she is at least having fun in japan. unlike some other snowflakes we know that are in japan and wont post anything about it.. i feel likw keeks needs a new fashion style..anybody?

Posted

he always seems so passive/annoyed. he probably doesn't enjoy it being around her besides the ''benefits''.

and yeah, she really needs to change her style, even dakota didn't wear such things (the phase were she wore many garters and chockers etc.). this fashion belongs to the bedroom and not outside for everyone to see.

Posted

hm..i wonder were keeks finds her clothes. also it appears she is at least having fun in japan. unlike some other snowflakes we know that are in japan and wont post anything about it.. i feel likw keeks needs a new fashion style..anybody?

She either needs to change her style or do something more with her hair.  She looks washed out, drained and much older.  The combination of the clothes, the flat hair and her pale skin doesn't suit her at all.

Take a look at this picture:

gal_22_0.thumb.jpg.67ed5658c3fdbf6b85c0b

If she could just at least add a few highlights to her hair, or even just give it more volume - just give it more life, she would look better.

I'm hoping for a wardrobe change, but since she wants to be just like her little sis, I guess we won't see a change.

Posted

:alpacawink:

54c55b52b44bb9dc6abcc60dfcb6d163ae778816998077362e10b796b683caa0.jpg

Posted

She can't let go of her scene roots, this shouldn't come as a surprise lol

Posted

yes she needs highlights , new color even., and a complete new wardrobe like come on girl. stop dressing up like you just got out of a bondage video shoot.