• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

219 posts in this topic

Posted

Is this supposed to be Voldemort's mother?

Posted (edited)

Did she delete her Twitter?

EDIT: nevermind, she just blocked me. For whatever reason. Didn't even interact or anything, lol

Edited by Peony

Posted

Not sure if these have been posted yet? Candids from a lolcow user that saw her in walmart..

kiki2.thumb.jpeg.d029b4d22f88aa64774cca6kiki1.thumb.jpg.d4b0c6aeb5aa26991df8bc83

theres more in this thread. 

To be fair, not everyone looks gorgeous all the time, in every kind of lightning or the lack of it, from all angles or on every candid. 

People be acting like they'd look like their selfies on other people's mid talking candids of them. I look like Gollum on most pictures taken by others 😆 I think she is pretty cute either way 

Posted

Not sure if these have been posted yet? Candids from a lolcow user that saw her in walmart..

kiki2.thumb.jpeg.d029b4d22f88aa64774cca6kiki1.thumb.jpg.d4b0c6aeb5aa26991df8bc83

good fucking lord she’s looking beat..:I think she’s a bit too old to be dressing like this. And to...a Walmart no less. How desperate for attention can you be?

also I read in that thread what town this is was from and I didn’t realize homegirl lives so close to me lmao, god id love to see her and Kathy in their natural habitat lololol

Posted

wow she looks beat! The eye makeup is not helping either. The worst is probably her under eye bags.... no hiding that.

I agree that she's just a plain jane skinny and almost zombie like. (I hope it's justs stress and not drugs lol)

poor kiki must suck to just be plain no body even though she tried so hard to stand out. (Her scene kid days) I've always though that the kawaii look was the death of her, almost wonder what would have happened if she stuck to the more alternative bady girl look? 😏

Posted

She doesnt look beat, she looks like a normal person. 

Posted

she looks like one of the Mormans who goes to preach around wall-mart. The type to tell you by buying your kids name brand cereal your damning them. That kind. She needs a wardrobe update if anything 

Posted

Since Romeo Lacoste is a hot topic, Kiki is speaking out about her experiences and talking about his behavior when she was younger, along with other predators. (She also brought up I believe the Jessi Slaughter incident with Dahvie Vanity, correct me if I'm wrong tho)

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 12.49.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 12.51.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 12.51.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 12.53.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 12.54.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 12.56.39 PM.png

Posted

tbh I'm glad she is speaking out about these things now