• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

220 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Are her dating profiles still active?

Edited by Siwon

Posted

lolcow pointed out she's been deleting a bunch of stuff from her twitter as well. She gonna be back...? *_* <3

she still deletes comments on her insta as well, but I don't think that means much at this point.

Posted

ok im sorry bit off topic, but WHERE IN THE GODS NAME CAN I GET THOSE SUNGLASSES

8xcL_5nooR0.jpg

Posted (edited)

ok im sorry bit off topic, but WHERE IN THE GODS NAME CAN I GET THOSE SUNGLASSES

The only glasses I could find that look similar are these, however they are more of a jewelry piece and have these big daisy things at the bottom. No idea about the credibility of the brand, so be wary. :)

Cat-eye-sunglasses.thumb.jpg.1a6ac551b79

Edited by Nami

Posted

The only glasses I could find that look similar are these, however they are more of a jewelry piece and have these big daisy things at the bottom. No idea about the credibility of the brand, so be wary. :)

Cat-eye-sunglasses.thumb.jpg.1a6ac551b79

uhhhh so sad they dont look good at that pic at all..hate those flower things and the fact it has chains....

Posted

Lol I've been just lurking her insta and twitter while taking a break from studying... and noticed she blocked me on Twitter! 

I never even commented on her shit, WTF

Posted

So she still lurks on her twitter and instagram then?

Posted

Lol I've been just lurking her insta and twitter while taking a break from studying... and noticed she blocked me on Twitter! 

I never even commented on her shit, WTF

she blocks people even if she doesn't like what you look like--for example. I've heard she blocks people even if they like certain bands like Blood on the dance floor (for example) darker music and so on.. cuz you know, she's a saint and never doesn't anything wrong  

Posted

Come on Kiki close all your shit down or come back all this teasing is killin me. 

Posted

Come on Kiki close all your shit down or come back all this teasing is killin me. 

I know lol I hope she's okay though. Id like to think she got a job (a real job) and is making something for herself. But I still have doubts.

Posted (edited)

uhhhh so sad they dont look good at that pic at all..hate those flower things and the fact it has chains....

It looks like from their instagram that they have them with normal sunglasses arms. Gotta say, they're pretty cute.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFPhBUxTBCN/?taken-by=islynyc

Editing with a shop link, I'm not sure they're $65 worth of cute, but there's colour choices for the lenses too

http://istillloveyounyc.com/collections/customizable-sunnies/products/customizable-cat-eye-sunnies-smoke-3

Edited by pppp
Found a better link

Posted

It looks like from their instagram that they have them with normal sunglasses arms. Gotta say, they're pretty cute.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFPhBUxTBCN/?taken-by=islynyc

Editing with a shop link, I'm not sure they're $65 worth of cute, but there's colour choices for the lenses too

http://istillloveyounyc.com/collections/customizable-sunnies/products/customizable-cat-eye-sunnies-smoke-3

aww yeah, they are so cute with the regular arms. but nope, not worth going bankrupt. maybe i will make something similar myself with less money... :x

Posted

honestly I think the best direction for kiki (considering her youtube and instagram) is to become a vegan youtuber and instagrammer. Her food images and videos are the things that she works best at. 

Posted

honestly I think the best direction for kiki (considering her youtube and instagram) is to become a vegan youtuber and instagrammer. Her food images and videos are the things that she works best at. 

That way she could even get some of dat fame she craves back... 

And she would contribute something useful. I personally love those recipe videos. I even tried some stuff from her vegan BBQ video, so that was cool. (I'm vegetarian.) 

Also, random: I'm sure a lot of people have asked Dakota about her sister? Did she ever respond? I'm so curious to see what Kiki's up to now. :alpacafedup:

Posted

That way she could even get some of dat fame she craves back... 

And she would contribute something useful. I personally love those recipe videos. I even tried some stuff from her vegan BBQ video, so that was cool. (I'm vegetarian.) 

Also, random: I'm sure a lot of people have asked Dakota about her sister? Did she ever respond? I'm so curious to see what Kiki's up to now. :alpacafedup:

I think its a good thing that she has stepped away from the internet. It consumed her entire life. I feel lke the girls are a product of their enviroment and upbringing and the entire scenario is a great advertisement for internet security and foster homing.