• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kpop scandals

949 posts in this topic

Posted

Now she’s saying that the photo telling ppl to chill was related to smth else....OKAY.  I would’ve maybe bought that if she hadn’t deleted the photo THEN posted that.

CA5CEC8F-D3F9-426D-903E-8CA24FDCB44B.jpeg

Posted

^ nah. you have to be dumb to believe that what the 'i'm not stupid' response is not about the pic.

personally i have no place to be offended of the picture but that response... she showed us where her mind is. to me its :: Sorn posted the pic. people didn't like it. she refuses to acknowledge her ignorance and now she posts a different apology. In the first place she was like, ' bruh I don't care what you feel about the pic, chill' says a lot about her. 

Posted

good god girl, just dig yourself in deeper I guess?

foul is as foul does

Posted

She's really just gonna throw a rock and hide her hands. This is what I mean. It's all big and bag until it gets too hot. Then it's "sorry for the confusion :'(" 

Posted (edited)

Now she’s saying that the photo telling ppl to chill was related to smth else....OKAY.  I would’ve maybe bought that if she hadn’t deleted the photo THEN posted that.

I knew she was gonna say that, lord if i had bet a mil on it i'd be a millionaire. BOOM, she did it everyone she pulled the classic ''THAT WASN'T FOR THAT, SORRY!'' move!

Image result for oprah gif"

Edited by Tzugolas

Posted

How non-self aware (at best) do you have to be to post a picture, get backlash for it and then make a post seemingly talking down to the people giving backlash and THEN be shocked people think you're being shady

Not a black k-pop Stan so no dog in this fight but oh my god she is backtracking so hard. I don't believe that tweet for a minute

Posted

She really said this with her entire chest. Girl, have you not watched any beauty guru apology videos? You need to do better.

Posted

*Sees the picture* uhhh what the actual fuck??

*Then Sorn's 'I'm not stupid' response* excuse me???

*After reading Sorn's apology* alright that's a pretty decent apology

*Finally Sorn's backtracking* okay I'm done with this bitch

I actually really liked her.... really shows we don't know who these people are at all actually

Posted

why is she lying tho what else could it be about, so tired of kpop idols being ignorant...

Posted

Well she shouldn’t have posted that picture in the first place. Like how does someone think it’s ok to post a picture of their friend wearing a mask of another race? I don’t think she’s as innocent as she says she is. If she really didn’t know it was racist (which I doubt) she would’ve had no problem deleting the post and apologizing. What a joke. 

Posted (edited)

i almost gave clc a chance. I’m happy I didn’t.

edit: even though, there are probably more kpop idols who feel the same way she does about this issue. Which is upsetting 

Edited by evrthngis2expnsve

Posted

This is bad publicity for CLC, who are already struggling alot in the industry... I’ve seen a lot of people drag them on twitter.

The problem is that Korea has a history of mocking black people, and idols also get caught doing it all the damn time. So when people see things like this even if it’s not meant maliciously, they will take it as such. Korea also makes mocking caricatures out of black people. 

What Sorn did wrong is posting the picture, someone should’ve seen that it would be seen as insensitive. She could’ve said sorry and learned... but no she had to post on her insta story that she doesn’t care and on top of that lying about it in that tweet left a bad taste in my mouth. And the apology she made was copy pasted from her friend. 

You know she hasn’t learned anything lol, and she is most likely ranting with her friends in a groupchat about how we are doing the most after she posted the apology. I don’t buy that she is sorry.

Posted

super OT

Lee Hi has left YG. good for her. rough year for YG i would say. 

Posted

super OT

Hidden Content

I don't think this is OT, it's definitely something worth mentioning here!

I agree, good for her. She is very talented and deserved so much better than being locked away for so many years. I'm really almost looking forward to seeing what other artists might leave YG next year :') They kinda deserve losing so many of their artists after all of these scandals...

Posted

bts v’s juul incident resurfaced after a video jimin tweeted and then deleted. gotta say i don’t care if he juuls, but some of the fans hyping it up are so cringe.