Any tips you've seen that has better your skin ?

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

go see a doctor and get advice from many people. there's plenty of videos on youtube that can help

Edited by somin

Posted

I would say go to your doctor or dermatologist. This is what really helped me. My doctor gave me a mixture of benzoyl peroxide and some other thing i think clindmycin (idk something with a c). This really helped get rid of my acne. 

Also when I shower I use African Black Soap, then at night and in the morning I wash my face put on the medicine my doctor gave me, wait till it dries, put on some lotion (lubriderm hydrating), then i put on some eye cream. Thats all i have been doing for weeks and my skin has no acne except for the occasional one pimple on my period but it usually is small

Posted

Exercise and good hygiene is the general basics for good skin. A good diet and some moisturizer doesn't hurt.

Posted

go see a doctor and get advice from many people. there's plenty of videos on youtube that can help

I agree.

Going to the doctor is really beneficial, I managed to get an isotretinoin subscription which has been much more effective and a lot cheaper than many of the other skin care products I've paid for.

Posted

focusing on hydration. starting gentle chemical exfoliation. using good toners. oils!

Posted

Don't over-exfoliate. It can cause even more breakouts.

Also be careful with face-masks - always check ingredients and stay away from dimethicone(it's sometimes present in Korean sheet masks), it clogs the pores. The safest option is to buy medical/cosmetic clay in the drugstore, you just need to add water to make it into a face mask, and different types of clay have different functions and you can put them on different parts of your face - like, blue clay is good for drying oily skin, while pink(sometimes called red) clay is for moisturizing and fits dry skin.

Posted

I have a serious skin condition but this cream keeps it under control. I love it so much!!:alpacalove::alpacalove::alpacalove:

5022058.jpeg