• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Emiru (Dyrus' GF/"Not Another Gamer Girl!")

1523 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

"I'm not like other grillzzz!!! Check out my bewbz!!!1!!1!!!" 

this is so cringe, it screams insecurity and thirst for approval.... smh

i don’t think she is MOSTLY hiding the fact that she uses filters because her previous ig bio even said „filter abuser“. These days we should be suprised when someone doesn’t edit their pictures rather than when they do tbh. As you said as well, a lot of people edit their pictures but their personality is still what defines them.

I think her „i am not like other girls“ attitude comes out a lot with her league content. Example how she always flashes that she is adc main, but last season still climbed a lot as support(?) There is a lot of proof back in this thread. It feels like she kind of looks down to typical girl champ/role mains

that's what really bothers me too. I think she's pretty enough but I will never find her attractive because of her shallowness and lameness (sometimes even dumb). As someone who've been playing dota for a long time and a lot of fps games (not to brag, just to give some perspective), I never made a big deal out of it, so I find it super cringe that she thinks playing LoL is impressive.... like c'mon 

Edited by ISeeLies

Posted

This is kinda irrelevant but goddamn I couldn't help but to compare like..... Emiru is so average and boring compare to softchinadoll, not to mention softchinadoll is a way wholesome and a genuine human being. Try to be humble for once, Emi. There are many people in this world who will always be better than you, not to put you down but to use it to strive to be better and smarter.

That ass tho 🍑👀

Screenshot_20190420-183748.jpg

Screenshot_20190420-183732.jpgyeah pretty random and i feel like her waist is edited idk tho. Never heard of her

Posted

This is kinda irrelevant but goddamn I couldn't help but to compare like..... Emiru is so average and boring compare to softchinadoll, not to mention softchinadoll is a way wholesome and a genuine human being. Try to be humble for once, Emi. There are many people in this world who will always be better than you, not to put you down but to use it to strive to be better and smarter.

That ass tho 🍑👀

Screenshot_20190420-183732.jpg

You could have cut out the first half of the paragraph and not bring softchinadoll into this by comparing tbh. If you insist on comparing emiru to someone else, it’d be better to find another e-girl since it’s more relevant and more of a fair comparison than an instagram influencer.

I can’t be 100% sure, but her whole profile is filled with full body shots so I think she doesn’t edit. Even if she did it would be pretty minimal because she’s mentioned she naturally has a thin frame and has been working out 

———

Looking at her profile again I noticed that she’s interacted with Pokimane - and earlier this month I saw her commenting on Fruitypoppin’s post as well (another popular instagrammer- the pika pika bitch girl) Relevant here now but not relevant enough to post in Poki’s thread I think

5F73EFBA-7CDE-45FF-9BA2-DD9EB0AF7975.thu0DD2D539-0EF6-422A-9BD2-97D202084F87.thu358D1783-4843-4E3E-83FB-66169A793174.thu(fruitypoppin old time stamp) 

I find it kinda sad that I have to bring these up and can’t dismiss them as simple compliments lol - I feel like she has an ulterior motive or trying to keep up her wholesome image 

Posted

Literally posts like these make girls(people) insecure. 

I don't think this girl would like to be complimented while the compliment brings down someone else.

I feel like you missed my whole point. I wasn't trying to compliment her body or whatever I was focusing on her kind image where she tries to encourage self love and stuff. And I only brought it up here because Emi cosplayed the same character, and we all know that SHE is the one who's actually trying to put others down so I just wanted to offer some contrast.

You could have cut out the first half of the paragraph and not bring softchinadoll into this by comparing tbh. If you insist on comparing emiru to someone else, it’d be better to find another e-girl since it’s more relevant and more of a fair comparison than an instagram influencer.

I can’t be 100% sure, but her whole profile is filled with full body shots so I think she doesn’t edit. Even if she did it would be pretty minimal because she’s mentioned she naturally has a thin frame and has been working out 

———

Looking at her profile again I noticed that she’s interacted with Pokimane - and earlier this month I saw her commenting on Fruitypoppin’s post as well (another popular instagrammer- the pika pika bitch girl) Relevant here now but not relevant enough to post in Poki’s thread I think

5F73EFBA-7CDE-45FF-9BA2-DD9EB0AF7975.thu0DD2D539-0EF6-422A-9BD2-97D202084F87.thu358D1783-4843-4E3E-83FB-66169A793174.thu(fruitypoppin old time stamp) 

I find it kinda sad that I have to bring these up and can’t dismiss them as simple compliments lol - I feel like she has an ulterior motive or trying to keep up her wholesome image 

yeah I dunno I just like her outfits. She does play Overwatch but doesn't stream since she has a life and her personality is not revolved around vidoe games. And I did warn that it's kinda irrelevant....

Sorry if it annoyed anyone 😓

Posted

yeah I dunno I just like her outfits. She does play Overwatch but doesn't stream since she has a life and her personality is not revolved around vidoe games. And I did warn that it's kinda irrelevant....

Sorry if it annoyed anyone 😓

spoiler bc OT

I love her outfits and aesthetic! Makes me really jealous tbh haha. I don't think you annoyed anyone, your post seemed irrelevant because like I said, softchinadoll is more of an Instagram influencer with her own life/job/etc not similar to emiru. The way you worded it also made it seem like instead of telling emiru to better herself for her sake, you were telling her to be like someone else. If you reread what you said and directed it towards yourself, I think you can see why the other person said it makes people insecure. 

Posted

spoiler bc OT

Hidden Content

Yeah I should've been more clear with my intentions. I really was trying to focus on her being a better human being with a common sense and the ability to self reflect unlike Emiru. Then people probably wouldn't have gotten as insecure. And I didn't imply that she should be someone else, I just wanted to say that she should learn to be humble. Hope this time it made better sense.

Posted

She just posted on her instagram story and it completely surprised me because I had no idea who it was and was confused as to who I was following . She’s edited and washed her face out so much this time that she’s unrecognisable.

Posted

That ass tho 🍑👀

Screenshot_20190420-183732.jpg

you know she photoshops and she lies about her life. her real name is annie. if you look up some post about her, there's evidence of her photoshopping. she talks about body positivity and being  genuine... no girl, it's all fake. she doesn't care about any one. she knows how to play the game to get people to like her.  we're from the same city and ive seen her in person before. she doesn't look like that. i agree, she has amazing content. outfits and aesthetic, but sh'es being not real to her followers.  

Posted

i feel like her cosplays are getting a lot better—yeah, the makeup is still repetitive and all but the quality looks a lot better and idk the neeko one is really nice personally (really like the scales detail and the colors). ya the bunny on her chest pic is ridic and all but idk i actually find her stream pretty enjoyable now. 

but the tik toks are a little cringey yeah lol 

Posted

i feel like her cosplays are getting a lot better—yeah, the makeup is still repetitive and all but the quality looks a lot better and idk the neeko one is really nice personally (really like the scales detail and the colors). ya the bunny on her chest pic is ridic and all but idk i actually find her stream pretty enjoyable now. 

but the tik toks are a little cringey yeah lol 

We've been saying it for ages for her to try a new makeup style but she REFUSES I don't get it. I guess she feels like she can only do makeup the scene way? Or she just wants to keep carrying on as white-passing only

Posted

We've been saying it for ages for her to try a new makeup style but she REFUSES I don't get it. I guess she feels like she can only do makeup the scene way? Or she just wants to keep carrying on as white-passing only

im going to play the devil's advocate here; someone told me here that the big anime eyes/anime girl look might just be the personal aesthetic she really enjoys, and although her makeup can be cakey and the eyeshadow styles aren't varied,  her day-to-day look is her personal choice. i feel like her whole emphasis on the "halfie" thing has subsided (if its come back up recently lmk, but i dont think shes all about that aryan blood thing anymore), and i think the snow filters also negate the details in her makeup. idk most of riots female champions nowadays all have that "insta-baddie" face (irelia, kaisa, etc) but i feel like emiru could definitely change the way she does her eyeliner depending on the character shes cosplaying (not doing the full-around-the-rim-eyeliner, for example, for some). 

Posted

no offense like i really enjoy emiru’s cosplays but she needs to just post pictures instead of these tiktok clips.. all off them come off as really strange?

Posted

no offense like i really enjoy emiru’s cosplays but she needs to just post pictures instead of these tiktok clips.. all off them come off as really strange?

Here's your answer.

20190504_121657.jpg

20190504_121725.jpg