• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Emiru (Dyrus' GF/"Not Another Gamer Girl!")

1523 posts in this topic

Posted

I guess your support Belle delphine as well 😂 like to use a shit ton of make up to the point where your not even reconizeble anymore and even look like a different race is not the point of makeup. The point is to bring the features you already have not to make shit you don't have 

if that's the case then drag, cosplay, or any other transformative makeup wouldnt exist

Posted

if that's the case then drag, cosplay, or any other transformative makeup wouldnt exist

That's not the same. She's catfishing 😂

Posted

I think most people don't have a problem with how much makeup she uses but how she's so cocky and in-your-face about it. There's lots of girls who edit and put on lots of make up online, but it makes a world of difference with how they carry themselves. She has this attitude that she's better than everyone else by claiming things like how she doesn't use filters, having makeup-less selfies etc. But she's always been like that and it's really what I dislike about her the most.

Posted

That's not the same. She's catfishing 😂

Makeup is whatever the hell you make out of it. Also, she’s multiple races so idk what you’re on to be saying that she’s making herself look like another race. That’s literally the trash mixed people always go through with people telling them they not looking enough of one race or they act too much like one race. 

Posted

drawing.thumb.JPG.a325006f7e9b604bb947c4

Emiru's boobs be defying gravity and all laws of physics 

Emily Schunk legit out here trying to show off her titties and only further exposing her two-cup push-up bra because she doesn't know what breasts that size actually do irl 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭💀

Posted (edited)

I think most people don't have a problem with how much makeup she uses but how she's so cocky and in-your-face about it. There's lots of girls who edit and put on lots of make up online, but it makes a world of difference with how they carry themselves. She has this attitude that she's better than everyone else by claiming things like how she doesn't use filters, having makeup-less selfies etc. But she's always been like that and it's really what I dislike about her the most.

i don’t think she is MOSTLY hiding the fact that she uses filters because her previous ig bio even said „filter abuser“. These days we should be suprised when someone doesn’t edit their pictures rather than when they do tbh. As you said as well, a lot of people edit their pictures but their personality is still what defines them.

I think her „i am not like other girls“ attitude comes out a lot with her league content. Example how she always flashes that she is adc main, but last season still climbed a lot as support(?) There is a lot of proof back in this thread. It feels like she kind of looks down to typical girl champ/role mains

Edited by Something

Posted (edited)

i don’t think she is MOSTLY hiding the fact that she uses filters because her previous ig bio even said „filter abuser“. These days we should be suprised when someone doesn’t edit their pictures rather than when they do tbh. As you said as well, a lot of people edit their pictures but their personality is still what defines them.

I think her „i am not like other girls“ attitude comes out a lot with her league content. Example how she always flashes that she is adc main, but last season still climbed a lot as support(?) There is a lot of proof back in this thread. It feels like she kind of looks down to typical girl champ/role mains

Edited by BananaGun
Ignore

Posted

Well a couple pages back she was bragging about being makeup-less when she clearly edited her photo and claiming how nothing has been done to it, all natural guys! when she doesn't even look like the same person at all. It was more than just slapping a filter on it.  That's the recent one I've been talking about. (edit: I also wanna clarify the fact that if you're also gonna brag about something like that, why put on so many filters and do edits? theres no point in being makeupless if youre gonna edit everything away. goes back again with the same shit poki pulled.)

She has at least improved a little unlike the cleavage days of over padding and calling herself busty, belittling other people and bragging constantly on Twitter.

yea i totally see where you are coming from, i just pointed out the bio thing. 

I agree on the no make up selfie, that was totally edited lol. which makes no sense to post no make up pic when its edited :)

Posted

shes so expressionless 

i think shes doing that so SNOW filters will keep working LUL