• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Emiru (Dyrus' GF/"Not Another Gamer Girl!")

1523 posts in this topic

Posted

D29KXpaX4AQl_KA.jpg 

Her background scares me LOL. Tbh this picture reminded me of the fact how she always used to put on a lot of bras and any other stuff in order to make her breasts look bigger. You think she still does that or her Dyrus daddy paid for surgery? 

Posted

honest question so how much make-up/editing does she do with her pics?? 

Posted

honest question so how much make-up/editing does she do with her pics?? 

tbh i dont think she „edits“ much. She just throws on the snow filter and calls it a day.

BUT in most cases snow filter is basically seen same as photoshop because it can literally change your whole face.

in her instagram bio it says(atleast used to) „filter abuser“

Posted

D29KXpaX4AQl_KA.jpg 

Her background scares me LOL. Tbh this picture reminded me of the fact how she always used to put on a lot of bras and any other stuff in order to make her breasts look bigger. You think she still does that or her Dyrus daddy paid for surgery? 

I think she still does that, thats the look of what small boobs are when hardcore pushed up.

Posted

I’ve lurked on this thread a lot, but just kinda observed and didn’t really feel a need to post, but there is something kinda strange. I do watch Emiru on very rare occasion, but I’m not really a “fan” of any streamer. 

I was looking through her tiktok account that someone posted here, and I know someone’s gonna say this is a stretch/not about race, but Emiru only follows white people and likes white people cosplay tiktoks. The ones she has up are pretty awful as well to be fair.

On that note, it made me super curious that she likes only white content, even really really bad cosplays by white people. After scrolling for a while (legit, ONLY white people, one black girl not in cosplay, no Asians or any other POC) it made me so uncomfortable that she plays this “mixed race uwu I’m not accepted on either side woe is me” person but loves the fact that she’s “exotic” and mixed but caters to her white side (makeup, aesthetics etc) but uses the fact that she’s Asian to be a weird weeb. As of now she only follows 10 people and all of them are white, and all her hundreds of likes are just white people. 

I think a lot of female streamers get shit on just for being female, and I think that that’s shitty and Emiru could at least try to  fulfill the “not like other gamer girls” image to help out with bad gamer girl image. But her attempts are honestly so artificial and gross. I wish she was a real person instead of being what she wants to be seen as. I feel like she isn’t a super bad person or makes super bad content or anything, and that I understand some of where she’s coming from. But in the end I guess everything is surface level and I can’t like her for what I make her out to be. 

You can say this is a stretch. Idrc, prob tldr anyways. I made this account just to say this no flame plz. 

Posted

I think she still does that, thats the look of what small boobs are when hardcore pushed up.

As someone who has small boobs, this is exactly what they look like when wearing 2-3 bras- you can see the curve of her real breast go in right where the black top stops, thats probably close to the bottom of her boob and the rest is padding lol. Speaking from personal experience. Plus her cleavage looks different here than other pics, she probably lengthened the shadow to make them look bigger.

For the person asking abt her makeup- it probably looks bad irl, she says she uses 2 lipsticks, one of which i also own (Nyx catsuit in peach or smth) and the quality is dogshit and looks horrible, all cracking and patchy and ew. All smoke and mirrors 

Posted

As someone who has small boobs, this is exactly what they look like when wearing 2-3 bras- you can see the curve of her real breast go in right where the black top stops, thats probably close to the bottom of her boob and the rest is padding lol. Speaking from personal experience. Plus her cleavage looks different here than other pics, she probably lengthened the shadow to make them look bigger.

For the person asking abt her makeup- it probably looks bad irl, she says she uses 2 lipsticks, one of which i also own (Nyx catsuit in peach or smth) and the quality is dogshit and looks horrible, all cracking and patchy and ew. All smoke and mirrors 

TBH I can vouch for the makeup. Saw her IRL at twitchcon 2017 and like she wasn't ugly (actually really pretty IRL just her chin isn't as small and her eyes arent as big, plus hair was not as thick as she makes it seem). She's actually really skinny and petite. But her makeup is horrid, not like her makeup skills are bad. But the cakeyness (probably due to her choosing super matte products) just made her face seem super dry and patchy. I'm not sure about like discoloring etc, but she seems to have decently good skin?? (I didn't see any signs of acne or anything when getting up close to take a picture with her).

And I'm sure I cant say much since I've only briefly met her, but she actually seems pretty quiet and super awkward/shy IRL (waaaay different than when I met Poki lmfao). But then again I like met her for a few minutes to take pictures and that was that~

Posted

tbh shes much more bearable now lol and has become much chiller than before; her gameplays gotten better at least, and ya she abuses snow and shops her pics prolly but ive never rlly had a problem w/ that lol (altho srsly tho, emiru if u lurk here, PLEASE change the makeup style or makeup you use - i get her style is anime/gyaru eyes and stuff but im p sure she does have a pretty face and she isnt doing it any justice with the cakiness) 

Posted (edited)

tbh shes much more bearable now lol and has become much chiller than before; her gameplays gotten better at least, and ya she abuses snow and shops her pics prolly but ive never rlly had a problem w/ that lol (altho srsly tho, emiru if u lurk here, PLEASE change the makeup style or makeup you use - i get her style is anime/gyaru eyes and stuff but im p sure she does have a pretty face and she isnt doing it any justice with the cakiness) 

i think she is really pretty, her make up style doesent annoy me/i dont mind it. I actually think it suits her! I feel like asking someone to change their style is actually really rude since   everyone likes different stuff.

but i agree that If she would invest in better products i am sure the cakiness would go away and close up pictures would be really good. I guess she has enough money to get high end products

Edited by Something

Posted

i think she is really pretty, her make up style doesent annoy me/i dont mind it. I actually think it suits her! I feel like asking someone to change their style is actually really rude since   everyone likes different stuff.

but i agree that If she would invest in better products i am sure the cakiness would go away and close up pictures would be really good. I guess she has enough money to get high end products

She look nothing like herself with makeup. It's like 2 different people 

Posted (edited)

She look nothing like herself with makeup. It's like 2 different people 

but like that’s the whole point of make up is to look different?

there would be no point cake your face for 40mins and look same after.

some people prefer natural looks that just compliment their looks more and others prefer more „hardcore“ that change their looks. 

Edited by Something

Posted

but like that’s the whole point of make up is to look different?

there would be no point cake your face for 40mins and look same after.

some people prefer natural looks that just compliment their looks more and others prefer more „hardcore“ that change their looks. 

Not to look like someone completely different  

Posted

Not to look like someone completely different  

this just sounds like those men who say they’ll have their first date at the swimming pool to see the girl’s makeup come off

Posted

this just sounds like those men who say they’ll have their first date at the swimming pool to see the girl’s makeup come off

I guess your support Belle delphine as well 😂 like to use a shit ton of make up to the point where your not even reconizeble anymore and even look like a different race is not the point of makeup. The point is to bring the features you already have not to make shit you don't have 

Posted

I guess your support Belle delphine as well 😂 like to use a shit ton of make up to the point where your not even reconizeble anymore and even look like a different race is not the point of makeup. The point is to bring the features you already have not to make shit you don't have 

y i k e s