• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Emiru (Dyrus' GF/"Not Another Gamer Girl!")

1518 posts in this topic

Posted

https://www.radiance.gg/influencers.html

Looks like Emiru is signed to Hai's new esports organization.

"Respectful, friendly and positive. These are the Radiance core values as we usher in a new, dominant esports brand."

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. 

wasn’t hai known for being toxic or am I just confusing players?

Posted

"Respectful, friendly and positive. These are the Radiance core values as we usher in a new, dominant esports brand."

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. 

ima guess the whole "hard work and bagging groceries while finishing school" thing wasn't actually her aesthetic. 

Mm, super excited to see this useless member of society have nothing of societal value accomplished at 30. Or 40. 

Posted

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. 

Image result for cackling gif

What an incredible way to show off how much of a joke ur org will be.

Hai: hypes up his new esports org to be a high standard, amazing organization

also Hai: announces fucking Emiru and tries to gas up her gameplay in his promo tweet

Posted

I don't know if you all saw it, but Emiru posted a video on her Instagram stories with an earrape soundtrack while dancing with her dinasty ahri cosplay on. It looks like one of those tiktok videos. Should we expect her doing this kind of stuff, now that it's a "trend"? I don't think this is the best way to get more attention but maybe she calmed down about the "im an egg owo" stuff someone mentioned here? 

Posted

I don't know if you all saw it, but Emiru posted a video on her Instagram stories with an earrape soundtrack while dancing with her dinasty ahri cosplay on. It looks like one of those tiktok videos. Should we expect her doing this kind of stuff, now that it's a "trend"? I don't think this is the best way to get more attention but maybe she calmed down about the "im an egg owo" stuff someone mentioned here? 

it's 100% a tik tok. she posted the name of it on her 2nd twitter.

https://twitter.com/emiru4444/status/1109614049082396673

delete.png

Posted

it's 100% a tik tok. she posted the name of it on her 2nd twitter.

https://twitter.com/emiru4444/status/1109614049082396673

delete.png

She says "fine, I give up" like she's a big celebrity of some sort, yet I don't see her doing anything new, impressive or with a huge impact that would require her to hide herself on a different Twitter account and/or hide other social media accounts. She speaks like she is being chased by paparazzi, but I honestly feel most people are growing tired of her drama by now. Her public/fans feels like being the same as always to me, as the content she makes (always trying to "be that different girl" but too insecure that people will see through her); maybe that is why she created a tiktok account.

So far the celebs on tiktok that I got the chance to see or follow in social medias, it gave me a huge amount of cringe, just like the video she posted on her IG stories, but maybe I dont have a good eye to pick decent content creators. 

Posted

i dont know anything about this radiance stuff, but why did they choose a picture where dyrus is cropped out?? looks awkward as hell. if they didn't had the effort to take a professional shot of her, they could've used any of her other selfies imo. it just feels a bit unprofessional and awkward to choose a picture where her boyfriend is cropped out.. :alpacadone:

Posted

She hasn't even been with this Radiance team for a month and is already late to her streams all the time and has been missing lots of days because she was sick... Makes me wonder how long she can keep up streaming many hours a day to reach her contract before she burns out. 

Guess she realized full time streaming takes work and isn't the easy way out (although its nowhere near as hard as college, tbh, whatever streamers say). What has she even done that requires effort, besides taking care 24/7 of her manchild boyfriend? Must be karma for moving in with the first desperate loser to boost her own views. And I can't imagine Dyrus making it much further in the Esports world, his streams are honestly the most boring shit on planet earth. It doesn't even seem like Dyrus cares about her- when her bunny had babies recently and some didn't make it, which would be sad for anyone, she called a friend to help her figure out what to do? Like wouldnt your boyfriend be your go-to for help and comfort? I feel like they live alongside each other, not next to each other since theyre just using each other lmao and its pretty pathetic

Posted

D0wVXIzWoAE5T9j.jpg:large
does she actually think anyone buys this except for 12 y/o boys?
her fingers and jawline are in a whole different resolution than the rest of the picture, and she obviously enlarged her eyes. like, what the hell

Posted

D0wVXIzWoAE5T9j.jpg:large
does she actually think anyone buys this except for 12 y/o boys?
her fingers and jawline are in a whole different resolution than the rest of the picture, and she obviously enlarged her eyes. like, what the hell

Have you forgotten that men think that women wearing makeup are catfishes because they think that’s what they actually look like? I’m sure plenty of grown men by into her editing lmao

Posted (edited)

The other day in Tyler1's stream, boys in chat were talking about if Poki or Emiru were the hottest and they picked Emiru

like bitch, they all fake photoshoppin hoes lul.. :hoplz:

Edited by MilkMe

Posted (edited)

I hate how her pics look like they were taken for her myspace profile in 2004 like girl... step up we know you have a good camera 

ps: sorry for the quotes i dont know how to remove it

Edited by lee jieun

Posted

I hate how her pics look like they were taken for her myspace profile in 2004 like girl... step up we know you have a good camera 

Snow and stuff blurs the shit out of photos so even if she used a great camera it would still look fuzzy.

Posted

If she used a better cam you'd be able to see what she really looks like- She's certainly not ugly irl just looks much different than on her low res webcam, like her face is flatter/bigger and lips appear different. Youd be able to see how dramatic her makeup looks bc it really elongates her eyes- it looks less obvious on stream but irl its kinda shocking how heavy it is.

Plus her skintone is almost completely different, her stream is set up so she looks like a perfect waifu princess. But if you look at candids (of which there are suspiciously few)  she looks wayyyy more like a real person and less like some stereotypical "sexy/cute gamer azn".