• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Emiru (Dyrus' GF/"Not Another Gamer Girl!")

1459 posts in this topic

Posted

What do you think of her new twitter account? https://twitter.com/emiru4444

Tbh she made such a big deal of her 'adc guides' earlier (made alot of tweets abt it) which is a big yikes from me 'cuz her max elo is low diamond.

Pretty sure you'll find alot of tea if you'll scroll down

Posted

she looks pretty cute without all the intense eye makeup tbh

but i wish she'd stop with the 2009 scene girl hair already lol she'd look great in a pony tail or somethin like that

Screen_Shot_2019-02-02_at_6.50.45_PM.thu

Posted

but i wish she'd stop with the 2009 scene girl hair already lol she'd look great in a pony tail or somethin like that

Oh boy here it goes again. She calls this the "makeup-less selfie egg" that most likely has filters on top of it with minimal makeup. I didn't know that removing your makeup pumps your lips up so much. And she's not duck facing hardcover either. We all know bout them thin lips emiru.

She's already pretty enough, but there's no point posting doctored images up just to get envy out of people and saying it's "makeupless;" so the motivations are pretty clear. Exactly like pokimane

it5YN8J-1.png

Screenshot_2019-02-02-17-33-54-1.png

Posted (edited)

When I saw this I burst into laughter. 
Her skin isn't that fair, her eyes are CLEARLY filtered and enlarged, same goes with her lips and her jaw. The photo has been whitened. This has been taken in Snow, with the face-tuning filters/morphs (trust me, you can do A LOT with it). Her lips are darkened with one of the filters as well. This is not natural and looks nothing like her... do guys really fall for this?

Screen_Shot_2019-02-05_at_12.30.08_pm.thScreen_Shot_2019-02-05_at_12.29.21_pm.th

Notice how much her jaw has been magically slimmed down? Maybe it is make up free, but it certainly isn't edit/filtered free. :alpacabored:

Edited by Little Fox

Posted

When I saw this I burst into laughter. 
Her skin isn't that fair, her eyes are CLEARLY filtered and enlarged, same goes with her lips and her jaw. The photo has been whitened. This has been taken in Snow, with the face-tuning filters/morphs (trust me, you can do A LOT with it). Her lips are darkened with one of the filters as well. This is not natural and looks nothing like her... do guys really fall for this?

Screen_Shot_2019-02-05_at_12.30.08_pm.thScreen_Shot_2019-02-05_at_12.29.21_pm.th

Notice how much her jaw has been magically slimmed down? Maybe it is make up free, but it certainly isn't edit/filtered free..

snow really does alter your face.. everytime i see people use it i cringe

regardless, she's just as pretty (to me).  maybe i'm in the minority *shrug*

i just think she has a very interesting face. i'm not gonna ignore all the shitty stuff shes done though :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

Maybe if you weren't such a disingenuous, problematic, fake bitch eager to hide your dark side, terrible prejudices and all your other hideous behavior you wouldn't feel so threatened as to have a safe space for you to be your truly hideous self. You have an ugly personality and feel the need to have something to hide lmao no amount of hollow broadcasted positivity on this "new personal twitter" will fix your karma.

Screenshot_20190207-104341_Gallery.jpg

Posted

thoughts on her newest instagram "no makeup selfie" post?

one of the most upvoted comments is claiming that she's still wearing eyeliner, to which she responds that it's just her "short, stick straight eyelashes that appear like that when she looks forward" from personal experience i find that only people with really thick long lashes look like they're wearing eyeliner, not the other way around. plus, do eyelashes even extend as far up the lid as hers do?? i'm willing to give her credit that it's actually her with no makeup because i don't think she's stupid enough to lie about something as obvious-looking as this, but wanted to know your thoughts!

Posted

one of the most upvoted comments is claiming that she's still wearing eyeliner, to which she responds that it's just her "short, stick straight eyelashes that appear like that when she looks forward" from personal experience i find that only people with really thick long lashes look like they're wearing eyeliner, not the other way around. plus, do eyelashes even extend as far up the lid as hers do?? i'm willing to give her credit that it's actually her with no makeup because i don't think she's stupid enough to lie about something as obvious-looking as this, but wanted to know your thoughts!

What's the point of no makeup selfies if they're filtered and shooped to hell anyway. We wouldn't need foundation to smooth out skin when there's a blur tool, or eyeliner/mascara to make the eyes look bigger if you can just enlarge them, or lipstick when you can just add color to the lips using an app. Such a pointless attempt for validation.

Posted

What...who even is this. This photo screams FaceTune to me, look at the warped iris of (our) left eye for example, it's stretched out and almost has a square corner.

Damn, this is actually making my heart sink. I was starting to think she was improving and maturing from her 2016 era, but it seems that nothing has changed. "I am in fact, an egg" The only kind of egg you are, is a rotten one. Posting these kinds of  "look at my effortless beauty", photoshopped pics, does nothing but set unrealistic goals for young/naiive people who don't know about things like Snow or Facetune. Sigh.

867aee62b64316908f0d2f0b8831b0d8.thumb.p

Posted

To be fair the younger the person the more aware they are of facetune and snow. They are contemporaries after all.

Regardless, it's a pity she does this nonsense. She is naturally very pretty (in my opinion ) yet she insists in presenting this fake image that looks more like it's from a videogame than from real life. Not only the neckbeards have trouble with reality. Wouldnt surprise me if she ends up getting surgery further down the road. Her  dysmorphia will only grow in the toxic world of gamers

Posted

I think she is wearing makeup or at least used filters (from snow or whatever). Her cheeks aren't naturally rosy nor does she have pigmented lips. 

Here's a photo of her actual eye with no makeup: 

Screen_Shot_2019-02-10_at_12.16.13_PM.th

Here it is far away from the camera: 

Screen_Shot_2019-02-10_at_12.15.57_PM.th

Posted

Here we go again with the "ugh im so ugly i look like an egg, look at how beautiful i am without makeup you worthless ugly ass cunts" attitude. Girl literally no one believes this is how you look like except for 12 years old boys who have no idea how makeup works (or in your case, photoshop)

Posted

the fact that people in the comments are all like "wtf how does she looks so good without makeup 😍😍"

i mean, even as a person that doesnt usually spot when ppl on the internet edit themselves (idk i guess i just dont have eye for those type of things) unless others point it out, its just so... obvious (?) on her latest selfie

Posted

What...who even is this. This photo screams FaceTune to me, look at the warped iris of (our) left eye for example, it's stretched out and almost has a square corner.
Damn, this is actually making my heart sink. I was starting to think she was improving and maturing from her 2016 era, but it seems that nothing has changed. "I am in fact, an egg" The only kind of egg you are, is a rotten one. Posting these kinds of  "look at my effortless beauty", photoshopped pics, does nothing but set unrealistic goals for young/naiive people who don't know about things like Snow or Facetune. Sigh.

867aee62b64316908f0d2f0b8831b0d8.thumb.p

She is probably wearing makeup as well? Some kind of stain? Her natural lips are more of a neutral tone.
2e113f2fe1682a2e09bc7653635a2ffa.thumb.p