• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Emiru (Dyrus' GF/"Not Another Gamer Girl!")

1523 posts in this topic

Posted

I wonder what she sees in this slob of a man. He is literally junk, no sane woman would want to be in a relationship with such a man. If Emiru wanted to give up on the "Im not like all the other girls" crap, she could leave him and do so much better without him.

Posted

I wonder what she sees in this slob of a man. He is literally junk, no sane woman would want to be in a relationship with such a man. If Emiru wanted to give up on the "Im not like all the other girls" crap, she could leave him and do so much better without him.

she just committed too early in her life/teens. She's just starstruck because hes an e-celeb. Ffs, they found each other on twitter when she was fangirling for him "notice me senpai11!!" Thats an obvious red flag for a relationship if I can see one. This is what happens when you date or seek someone for status and fame instead of actually REALLY getting to know the person. Many people have already speculated that she wouldn't even be all up his ass and be  obsessive if he wasn't a famous pro which is true. I live in hollywood and I see this type of clout chasing behaviour everywhere when ppl hook up together to get a bump ahead in connections or get a taste of fame or feel great just because they're dating someone a little famous. 

And I agree dyrus acts like a chum sometimes. I can't even imagine my bf tweeting something like that. I see sugar babies who get treated better. To me he almost seems arrogant and careless because he has nothing to lose if emiru leaves. I've seen it from the beginning he can boss her around and do whatever he's pretty much paying for everything and he can survive on his own without her and pick any girl he wants. There would be plenty chasing him anyways (the desperate egirls anyways) and he knows that. 

I'm not just saying this either to bring Emiru down, it's honestly the vibe I get from them and the very fake and troubled relationships I've seen in industries similar to this. 

She probably spends a fair amount on lolcow too, funny how lots of her stream wallpapers are also posted in the wallpaper thread over on lolcow on /ot. 

Hahah sorry for same posting but I had to reply to this but I figured as much. I knew she was always lurking there she wk her thread so much with her friends; and Kelly Jean used to lurk every day and also participate in other threads to talk shit. Not surprised and I even expect it from her to be posting there. Just a little ironic

Posted

I wonder how she'll feel when she finally leaves him and realizes all the time she wasted with this dude when she could've been doing a lot better things with her life.

She's still young and everyone at this age still has so much potential. I hope she wises up soon enough and doesn't let these peak years of her life go to waste.

Posted

I used to be so jealous of her but watching her streams really makes you pity her... She recently said on stream that she had to fly out to Kansas by herself and look at houses herself, Dyrus didn't even care even though he was the one paying for it? She does all the laundry and cooking and pays for things like recycling and the electricity (if I'm not mistaken) while Dyrus streams 12 hours and she has to bend her schedule around him, yikes. Must be awful to live with such a manchild and spend all your spare time reading gossip about yourself online, she constantly mentions how "random people" used to shit on her for her hair, voice, etc multiple times per stream. Says "those people" are just dumb and don't get to her but she talks about it so damn often.

She probably spends a fair amount on lolcow too, funny how lots of her stream wallpapers are also posted in the wallpaper thread over on lolcow on /ot. 

You mean she picked the house they now live in? 

And she flew to Kansas on her own for Christmas? Or when? 

I also found it strange he was/wanted to stream league when meeting her family for the first time or something lol 

Posted (edited)

i feel like this thread is just nitpicking her now..

Edited by sorrynotsorryy

Posted (edited)

Screen_Shot_2018-12-28_at_9.53.41_pm.thu

It appears she may have deleted her old personal Twitter and replaced it with this one instead. I could be wrong, but I can't find her other private Twitter anymore.

She says she wanted a more quiet/personal place on Twitter, but...

Screen_Shot_2018-12-28_at_9.54.06_pm.thu

Why would she share this Twitter on her main with nearly 80k followers...? That's not going to make her "personal" twitter more quiet. Her followers jumped from 84 to nearly 2k. 

If her intention is now to be closer/more connected to her followers, that's good, but... her followers are 95% thirsty LoL players that masturbate all day and think of Emiru as a dream waifu anime sex goddessu.

This new account is eventually (and quite easily) going to inflate in followers to the point where it will no longer be quiet/personal anymore. She may as well keep posting on her main. But then again, it won't be as crowded as her main that has nearly 80k followers, however my point still stands. 

She should just post everything to her main. Maybe it was her intention to have a more personal account, but she still needs attention with most things she posts, so she let her fans know about the account. 

I can't imagine trying to connect with a fanbase like hers. Most of her fans like her based off of her sex appeal + "gamuR griLL!1" personality

I can't imagine trying to connect with a fanbase like hers, because you'd have to be a fake nice to most of them. I wonder if she feels sorry for a lot of the boys/men that follow her and comment on her pictures...? It sounds harsh, but those guys need to realise they're not making a personal connection with an internet/streamer personality and she's certainly never going to date them.

Emily needs attention to feel better, either about herself or to fix her mood, she needs attention. 

Fat opinion below:

I think if she had a good boyfriend that truly loved her, she wouldn't seek so much attention off of the internet. Dyrus loves her sex appeal, but he does not give her enough or even much attention at all. And we've all seen that. 

They're seemingly, to me at least, very distant as a couple. I don't live in their house or watch them 24/7 on secret spy cams, so I can't act as if I know, but I imagine them living together is mostly like two individuals share accommodating.

Edit: I say that because of the things she has apparently said on stream with Dyrus making her do all the cleaning, basically be his mum + he just streams, and a few other things. 

Anyway, just my opinions on this all. Share yours with us all, too! :alpacacrush: 

Edited by Little Fox

Posted

Seems like Emiru has her own little clique now of girl friends too? 

https://twitter.com/BOOL_BOT/status/1077282706030018560 

Its strange- I went to the same high school as one of these girls a few years back and she is quite a few years younger than Emily, who now seems to be trying to be just like her with (unsuccessful) league streams. Yikes. The whole group seems like a mess, poor Emily... she must feel real bad to now end up with a manchild to babysit and few real friends, rather than the efamous cosplay/streamer lifestyle she probably hoped for.

Seems like Emiru has her own little clique now of girl friends too? 

https://twitter.com/BOOL_BOT/status/1077282706030018560 

Its strange- I went to the same high school as one of these girls a few years back and she is quite a few years younger than Emily, who now seems to be trying to be just like her with (unsuccessful) league streams. Yikes. The whole group seems like a mess, poor Emily... she must feel real bad to now end up with a manchild to babysit and few real friends, rather than the efamous cosplay/streamer lifestyle she probably hoped for.

Posted

Someone please save her from this manchild 

Posted

Someone please save her from this manchild 

Idk, it appears she finds it adorable.. I can't help but cringe at the thought of my boyfriend being like that, gosh.

Posted

It rubs me the wrong way that emiru made a 2nd twitter account to shitpost kinda on just like Poki did except hers is less obnoxious I guess. Her recent posts about her Jinx guide & her "bbcode" proficiency also kinda make me roll my eyes just because I'd rather read a guide from a pro or high elo player. She also messed up her college enrollment again. She seems to have mellowed out though -- I feel a little bad for her because she is literally babysitting her ancient bf when shes so young and really wasting her youth it feels like but to each their own :alpacaheadshake:  Girl could do so much better.