• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Emiru (Dyrus' GF/"Not Another Gamer Girl!")

1523 posts in this topic

Posted

Lmao Dyrus basically told majority of his followers to fuck off after c9 won. He thinks people are watching him because of his personality, when most of his fans are from when he played league. He lost so many followers from this, just shows his childish personality. Explains why he’s so into teenage girls.

4B814901-BAEC-4A53-9332-66E1D79F3DD3.png

This is so embarrassing... Emiru come collect ya mans 

Posted (edited)

!

Edited by Kirigiri K
double post sorry!!!

Posted

7eee3151898a5b3b7f2ace8314adc434.thumb.p

Are you sure it's not bc of the snow filter that reshapes your face and enlargens your eyes? (and those men think that's no makeup...) 

She looks really good in this picture but it sucks that she's using a beautycam for it. I have snow and it's absolutely insane how much of your face it can change. It can legit give you bigger eyes, lips, change your nose bridge, even give you a bigger or smaller forehead. Even when you open up the app, it immediately changes your face so you look more conventionally attractive. 

Posted

Am I crazy or didn't someone mention she was going to Japan? 

Posted

Am I crazy or didn't someone mention she was going to Japan? 

Yeah, she already went (with Dyrus). Out of curiosity, how will Dyrus keep up his income now that he's done with League? Neither he nor Emiru are going to school, and I can't imagine Dyrone working retail or something..

Posted

Lmao Dyrus basically told majority of his followers to fuck off after c9 won. He thinks people are watching him because of his personality, when most of his fans are from when he played league. He lost so many followers from this, just shows his childish personality. Explains why he’s so into teenage girls.

4B814901-BAEC-4A53-9332-66E1D79F3DD3.png

Lol this is why they get along so well, they act the same 

Posted

Not only did she get new rabbits right after her original ones died, she got new baby rabbits that look like they're the type to stay small when it grows up. Didn't she say that she got them at a shelter? Rubs me the wrong way that she got baby rabbits that stay small since they are the ones that are most likely to be adopted over older and larger breeds. It makes her look like she's uwu wholesome and good for adopting from shelter when she just picked the most cutest ones.

Posted

can someone explain to me why her chest looks square in her latest IG photo. Something looks off. 

Posted (edited)

Not an e-girl btw uwu

Screen_Shot_2018-11-14_at_2.12.39_pm.thu

I pointed out the editing below:

edit.thumb.png.36eaf83c2cc19d5ff7519e012

I tried to squish in as much text as possible, so you might have to open this image in a new tab and zoom in. By "Questionably edited" i mean, it looks like it could potentially have been warped. Her entire side has been edited. I'm not sure about her jaw or lips. Lips might have been touched up. 
I also wasn't sure about the (right side of image) edges of the wig as it's weirdly blurred. Could be camera quality. Basically her entire beasts are edited, including the shape of the cleavage (being pulled down and outwards. You can also see in the orange circle on the bottom of her cleavage, the liquifying mistake there as well.

Hooray for weirdly rectangular boobs! :stoplz:

Here is the image with just the pointers/circles I've placed and no text:

no_text.thumb.png.59fc208c389720cdf83dba

I tried not to point out everything, but rather the more obvious ones. 

Hope this helps! :alpacacrush:

Edited by Little Fox

Posted

Her boobs dont look like they actually pop out of her chest, they look like theyre small and she manages to push them together to look big from the front

Idk how to explain, it just looks fake, her boobs are small and she knows how to make them look big 

Posted

It is indeed fake. Cleavage does not go down all the way, the line then splits between the two boobs. In that picture, her boobs are actually two squares. Really bad photoshop skills, and you know she made that mistake because her boobs arent big enough to even create a cleavage, so she had to imagine it really badly instead.

Posted (edited)

Shes lucky all her viewers are thirsty eboys who never seen a boob IRL because that cleavage editing is so horrendous... Literal squares. The only way you could possibly have a line like that is if you really squeeze them together 

&

Also I popped in her stream for a bit...She talked about how she unpacked all the boxes by herself, set up Dyrus's stream and even picked the house with zero help -- she had to go alone to visit options and Dyrus bought the house without him even physically checking it (wtf??) She's taking care of an adult manbaby that won't even help her unpack his own stuff. How does he have the income to straight up buy a house anyway? I don't see him doing anything online right now

Edited by mirroronthewall
Felt very short, wanted to add some more thoughts

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Icy
double post