• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Emiru (Dyrus' GF/"Not Another Gamer Girl!")

1523 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It's because even if she hasn't caused trouble in the past 2-4 months it doesn't mean she's changed for the better or that she's made up for her past actions and that she's all good now. It just means she's not as dumb as before to be careless and stir shit up. She's most likely being nice to twitch chat because they're the ones who give her money. You don't bite the hand that feeds you. 

I don't have a grudge towards her and I want to see people change for good but there's almost nothing to show that she's changed. 

Edited by xela
clarity

Posted

It's because even if she hasn't caused trouble in the past 2-4 months it doesn't mean she's changed for the better or that she's made up for her past actions and that she's all good now. It just means she's not as dumb as before to be careless and stir shit up. She's most likely being nice to twitch chat because they're the ones who give her money. You don't bite the hand that feeds you. 

I don't have a grudge towards her and I want to see people change for good but there's almost nothing to show that she's changed. 

Yeah i understand that, i was only saying i hadnt seen anything in a while and asked if she was still being shady and that i hadnt noticed it or if she was becoming genuine

thats all

Posted

while i feel sorry/am emphatic to those who have mental disorders, be it depression,anxiety, bipolar or something else, it still doesn't excuse their past/history/current problematic behaviors. i posted the same type of thing in bunny's thread and i appreciate emiru attempting to be better but she still did damage that she still has not claimed responsibility for/dodging her past and not owning up to her shitty behaviors, you can say yeah, she was young, she was still immature, but its common knowledge to not be a leech and use people for your own social ladder and be a climber and not lie about things that clearly arent 100% yours to claim (her rank/natural beauty/fame)

Posted

Emiru's in her ~post-developmental-developing~ years, if that makes sense. She's obviously going to be intelligent enough (we all hope, for the love of God) to know that she's being watched, closely, and if anything recognize the fact that either:

A. She's displaying her idiocy outwards and attempts to fix it/hide it

or

B. She's displaying her idiocy towards her social circle and noticing that Dyrus (and whatever few others she interacts with in her life) is/are noticing how she has nothing of value to talk about (or a very limited range of subjects to discuss, that end up always coming back around to whatever bitterness she harbors with receiving anything less than positive on her social media accounts)

Emily Schunk - Emiru - has nothing going for her in life other than she sold her body for views for a game that (I personally still like it and can disagree to an extent but alas~) can be considered dying off/irrelevant/relic-of-its-old-self on most days.

And it's pretty obvious she recognizes that. Has she really progressed from her Deviant Art days? I think we - and SHE - should say yes. She, at least, achieved her ~goal~ of being attractive enough to rule whatever perspective of a world she had. But the problem with Emily, that I think she continues to maintain, is that she doesn't know where to go from there. She never really matured enough to recognize the other aspects of life that she could fulfill/obtain, and really only knows: Send nudes. Get boyfriend. Sell sorta-nudes. Maybe/sorta go to school. Can't get into/doesn't know how to get into good school. Take side classes (maybe?)

Then Realize she doesn't really know what her classes are, what she's doing with them, why she wants them, or - if she does at least know that, she doesn't know how to get to the specialization she wants that really attracts her to whatever career she's going for at any given time.

And that's her problem.

I think she's not as problematic anymore because

1. She's being watched

2. Her depression/anxiety has progressed to a moderate-severe place since she trapped herself in a corner and will Always know that.

Her initial hatred for other e-grills doesn't come from a place of "I'm better than you" but from a place of "I'm ashamed that I can't be better than this, no matter how much I want to". She knew the path she had to take to get here. Look at her recent tweets. I personally think she's suffering from a very good place of depression, and it's only going to get worse as she has to consistently face the fact that she's an adult.

She's not 18. She's aging every day. And she's not doing anything she ever actually wanted to do in the way that she wanted to do it.

She got lucky AF, rightfully so, in the sense that she managed to get a decent boyfriend, as she herself stated. But her head isn't always in the right place. As she has also stated.

I - as we all do - can only speculate, but from what we've seen thus far: she's pretty transparent when it comes to her flaws and how childishly she viewed her life. She was a bitchy hoe when she got out of Kansas, but now she's just Sad. Sad with no idea where she wants to go with her life - WHICH IS COMPLETELY FINE IN LIFE. But for Emiru: I think she knows she's reaping what she sowed. Emily Schunk hate e-hoes -> Emily Schunk became an e-hoe -> Emiru is lucky enough to actually find a decent boyfriend in terms of what she was doing -> Emiru tries to get rid of her e-hoe past even though her nudes are all over the internet -> all she's left with is the knowledge that she's coming from a place of stunted growth in terms of careers because - well, any future employer can look up her past. I don't think Em wants to be a Jessica Nigri. I think she just wanted to be, as most women do, attractive enough to be revered and have a really nice relationship. I think that's the part of her life she's struggling with right now. I kinda think of it as the "Frollo-Esmerelda" syndrome. Hates what they are/what they want. Hates what they become. Blames anything but themselves. Until they do.

Flaunt that body. Sell those polaroids. Maybe deep down, you really don't want to, but may as well while clock's ticking. Your metabolism slows down severely at 22. You'll be seeing that weight-gain, soon. Ask Nigri why she's gained so much that she has to contour her body. Your new articles can read: "Loser eats junk food.. and has to contour her 'abs'", because who's going to do an article on a grill that got blatantly duo-boosted on league. I mean, unless it's "Top girls to fap to". In which case, be proud of what your life is amounting to.

- P.s. PULL User: "She was kind to me" - Yeah, kids say that about strangers who give them candy. Next.

wtf lmao did you shake while typing this I couldn't help but read your post while imagining a crazy anime character with white out glasses typing this in a dark room lol. Like read this post with Kiras (death note) voice lol shits crazy.

Posted

wtf lmao did you shake while typing this I couldn't help but read your post while imagining a crazy anime character with white out glasses typing this in a dark room lol. Like read this post with Kiras (death note) voice lol shits crazy.

LOL I can see that. I wish, but nah.

Posted

ACCE97F9-1B87-43E1-96C8-1741543EE293.thu

Oh, hey! Looks like she’s showing more of her genuine self—

93CEA618-F786-4B7E-B96D-7190E9DBA8D3.thu

...Never mind. :alpacabored:

Posted

the drawing is pretty good for not having drawing in 2.5 years. I'm kind of surprised about how bad her hand writing is I'm not making fun of her for it I'm just surprised.

Posted

too bad she found out that it was easier to live as a thot and leach from thirsty neck beards rather than pursing her dream and becoming a better person.

Posted

Learning WOW with Dyrus

emiru.jpg

Posted

her foundation does not match her neck lollllll

Posted

of course the only real views she gets are videos including her video and the only other videos that gets views is clickbaity/revealing shit LMAO

Posted

her foundation does not match her neck lollllll

That would have been funny but thats a hella reach, its not far off

Posted

That would have been funny but thats a hella reach, its not far off

her body is cool/neutral toned and the foundation is way too warm

Posted

Lmao Dyrus basically told majority of his followers to fuck off after c9 won. He thinks people are watching him because of his personality, when most of his fans are from when he played league. He lost so many followers from this, just shows his childish personality. Explains why he’s so into teenage girls.

4B814901-BAEC-4A53-9332-66E1D79F3DD3.png