• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Emiru (Dyrus' GF/"Not Another Gamer Girl!")

1548 posts in this topic

Posted

read earlier in the thread/lolcow 

ive read this entire thread, and its a lot more dead because she hasnt been so bad.

i do think she is boosted though, but aside from that, what else is there? Thats *recent* not on page 30, i dont need to read older stuff.

Posted

ive read this entire thread, and its a lot more dead because she hasnt been so bad.

i do think she is boosted though, but aside from that, what else is there? Thats *recent* not on page 30, i dont need to read older stuff.

dont remember the specific page but she stopped being friends with poki since emiru trademarked and pissed on jhin like its her territory and that nobody else but her can play it

more twitter screenshots of her just subtweeting other stuff and she browses lolcow/pull

Posted

dont remember the specific page but she stopped being friends with poki since emiru trademarked and pissed on jhin like its her territory and that nobody else but her can play it

more twitter screenshots of her just subtweeting other stuff and she browses lolcow/pull

Thats all old news. She currently follows poki everywhere and theyre cool again.

But i feel like you've proven my point. I didnt like her either and i read her whole thread here and her threads on lolcow. I know all about how she was. But im just saying she looks like she has changed now and her threads have died, but some of you would rather bring up the past than move on.

Im ALLL for exposing a fake twitch thot, you can tell by my profile if you look. But to keep going on about past actions even when they seem to have stopped now, and going back re-reading earlier in the thread, instead of move on when you see her not being that way anymore, I cant agree

Posted

Thats all old news. She currently follows poki everywhere and theyre cool again.

But i feel like you've proven my point. I didnt like her either and i read her whole thread here and her threads on lolcow. I know all about how she was. But im just saying she looks like she has changed now and her threads have died, but some of you would rather bring up the past than move on.

Im ALLL for exposing a fake twitch thot, you can tell by my profile if you look. But to keep going on about past actions even when they seem to have stopped now, and going back re-reading earlier in the thread, instead of move on when you see her not being that way anymore, I cant agree

i made the thread and i dont churn out dying content, get your facts right. she still has a thread here and if she doesnt have anymore milk to get then thats fine, no one asked whats right or wrong and you cant pretend to be so pure and innocent when youre on a gossip site so youre equal.

this post is off topic but get off  your high horse and no one is forcing you to stick to this thread. please kindly gtfo lol

Posted

Just a small highlight reel.. Where is @veryprincely to add your post to the summary :'((((( 

SNO5J7o.png 

3enJt5q.png

Why does she tweet like donald trump though  :haiplz:

she wants to believe soooo bad that her push up bra is realistic enough to fool people into thinking she had surgery.. no, it just looks so unrealistic that people feel like it looks out of place, like implants often do

AldJv4y.png

PhE2SIW.png

joJZPvZ.png

confirmed oddone disliked her lmfaoooo

Q11u58c.png

tenor.gif

792sv41.png

C3e0Fx_VYAAVtFQ.jpg

this rant about the girl copying her was golden... it seems like she's projecting so much, as if Ahri cosplays aren't just a stereotypical thing of ehoes like her to do. She gets so heated about viewbotting I wonder if she did it herself at some point?

rDjkJAG.png

Hidden Content

i went through this lovely thread to debunk this person since they wanna say emiru is super nice but if shes so nice why is she like this huh :))

Posted (edited)

She's like that because she's insecure. If she was confident in herself she wouldn't give a shit about any of those things and she certainly wouldn't be tweeting about it for some reassurance. It's sad, really. She seems to have mostly realised it's not a good look and has done it significantly less so she gets less backlash. Lesson learnt, I suppose. You can be insecure, just don't project it onto others.

Anyway, I searched Emiru on Twitter and this came up:

Screen_Shot_2018-08-18_at_3.07.17_pm.thu

Wtf? LOL

I looked at the account, it's gross.
Link: https://twitter.com/SluttyEm69 (NSFW and I don't recommend scrolling down... accidentally saw a penis. Was not pleasant.) 

Edited by Little Fox

Posted

She's like that because she's insecure. If she was confident in herself she wouldn't give a shit about any of those things and she certainly wouldn't be tweeting about it for some reassurance. It's sad, really. She seems to have mostly realised it's not a good look and has done it significantly less so she gets less backlash. Lesson learnt, I suppose. You can be insecure, just don't project it onto others.

Wtf? LOL

Hidden Content

I would be so creeped out if someone photoshoped my twitter like that.

Posted

I would be so creeped out if someone photoshoped my twitter like that.

No, it wasn't photoshopped. When you search her name, it comes up with a profile and then the "top tweet" for the word you searched. That tweet is separate. Sorry for confusion! I would be grossed out if someone was using my pictures and captioning them like that, though. Perverted AF!

Like this:

Screen_Shot_2018-08-18_at_5.19.26_pm.thu

I hope Emily notices the weirdo and reports the account.

I wanted to add in my original post above that I was very surprised to see her wanting to get personal with her followers/fans:
Screen_Shot_2018-08-18_at_5.23.21_pm.thu

Screen_Shot_2018-08-18_at_5.23.53_pm.thu 

Typically she's quite rude and distant in her streams, so her posting this was unexpected. It's as if she suddenly appreciates and cares for her viewers, which I hope. She seems pretty down, I wonder what's up? 

Posted

Wtf? LOL

Hidden Content

tbh this account is another reason as to why you shouldn't sexualize yourself for e-fame / while being a public figure. Honestly, I'm not even surprised about this account at all. She is ex-most famous LoL streamer / esports player gf and, honestly, one of the only actually beautiful girls on e-girl scene, so obviously, she has grew her own fanbase that also dreams of her in wet dreams. And honestly, the photos that this account have used do give her "I'm a camgirl" vibe.

Posted (edited)

i made the thread and i dont churn out dying content, get your facts right. she still has a thread here and if she doesnt have anymore milk to get then thats fine, no one asked whats right or wrong and you cant pretend to be so pure and innocent when youre on a gossip site so youre equal.

this post is off topic but get off  your high horse and no one is forcing you to stick to this thread. please kindly gtfo lol

? Why are you being so rude for no reason. All i asked was to see recent stuff of her being bitchy and fake. I said nothing about things being right or wrong, and im not "trying to be pure and innocent" im asking a question that youre dodging and noone else is answering.

this is anything but off topic, im asking what has Emiru done recently that is rude or bad behavior because i havent been seeing anything that bad from her lately. Im not on any high horse. I know that noone is telling me to stay on this thread, Im still here because I havent seen her being an asshat lately and actually seems to be nicer and trying to get her act together, but i know that if im wrong, ill see receipts here in this thread so i can know if i should support her or not. I come to this thread to see if shes really changed like I thought, or she hasnt and you guys have the tea. But i havent been seeing anything but old stuff here so I thought id ask. Had no clue asking a question and genuinely wanting updates would get me backlash.

if theres new stuff of her being bitchy i wont support her but if not and she really has changed then ill become a fan.

No, it wasn't photoshopped. When you search her name, it comes up with a profile and then the "top tweet" for the word you searched. That tweet is separate. Sorry for confusion! I would be grossed out if someone was using my pictures and captioning them like that, though. Perverted AF!

Hidden Content

I hope Emily notices the weirdo and reports the account.

I wanted to add in my original post above that I was very surprised to see her wanting to get personal with her followers/fans:
Screen_Shot_2018-08-18_at_5.23.21_pm.thu

Screen_Shot_2018-08-18_at_5.23.53_pm.thu 

Typically she's quite rude and distant in her streams, so her posting this was unexpected. It's as if she suddenly appreciates and cares for her viewers, which I hope. She seems pretty down, I wonder what's up? 

exactly, even when she streamed everyday (or just very often) in July, she was very sweet to chat and I decided to chat as well one day and she was kind to me. So i started to dislike her less. But i wanted to see if she really has changed and is nicer or if its fake and the thread has tea. So far it looks like she really is changing and trying and that the thread cant find new stuff. I guess time will tell? 

Edited by boopboopnyan

Posted

im literally not dodging, i dont constantly check up on her twitch/twitter since i have a job and a life. i dont look through 10+ weeks of anything to look for receipts to validate you or your thoughts. you being a fan or stopping your support for her makes 0 difference here and i really dont care. just gonna ignore this since this is literally as stupid as emiru getting butthurt over poki playing jhin

Posted (edited)

Lol thank you!

Was just a question, yikes 😂

Edited by boopboopnyan

Posted

What happened to Emiru? lmao

Posted

why is she even relevant?? 

she'll never be known more then just dyrus's gf/human sex toy

PS: must suck to be theoddone hearing emiru get pounded every night, her moaning knowing he doesn't like her much

Posted

why is she even relevant?? 

she'll never be known more then just dyrus's gf/human sex toy

PS: must suck to be theoddone hearing emiru get pounded every night, her moaning knowing he doesn't like her much

she became somewhat popular just because of dyrus then she got even more popular since she used dyrus for his social status and then started flaunting her titties/bragging about her being a non stereotypical gamer girl (jhin adc main who got duo=boosted to d5)