• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Emiru (Dyrus' GF/"Not Another Gamer Girl!")

1523 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Dyrus told that they are going to visit ~ bunny island ~ and some maid cafes . Every sentence that has Emily and bunnies reminds me of poor dead bunny that they couldn't take care of... But anyways. Talking about Dyrus, did you know that he left LoL for OW in the beginning of July? I wonder if Emily will end up uwu streaming OW in the end or will she just keep cosplaying D.va...?

Yeah I know this thread is about emiru but recently dyrus said he would be dead if he continued playing league...
seems a little extreme to say that on twitch and also hes been extremely hostile towards fans on twitter recently. I couldn't help but wonder what emily has to say about that lol...

honestly seems like he needs to stop streaming in a room everyday and get out and socialize cause it really looks like it takes a toll on him...

As far as Japan goes, its kinda tiring seeing everyone and their mom traipse around tokyo for 5 days before going home. i wish ppl would go out and see somewhere else. if they do go to "bunny island" that would at least be different considering its down south. 

EDIT to include an article about bunny island and about how the rabbits have low lifespans due to cabbage fed to them by tourists and that theyve destroyed the island's ecosystem: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/travel/japan-rabbit-island-dark-history-180962631/

Edited by custard

Posted

holy fuck that is so sad.. i know the japanese are HUGE on being environmentally savvy and animals in general. 

Posted

Yeah I know this thread is about emiru but recently dyrus said he would be dead if he continued playing league...seems a little extreme to say that on twitch and also hes been extremely hostile towards fans on twitter recently. I couldn't help but wonder what emily has to say about that lol...
honestly seems like he needs to stop streaming in a room everyday and get out and socialize cause it really looks like it takes a toll on him...

As someone who used to know some big gaming YouTubers/streamers in the past - they get really drained from playing one game. Being dead can sound extreme, but imagine playing one game every day for 10-12 hours. Especially one as repetitive as LoL. I'm happy he made the decision to move away from that. Many don't and their mental health dies out with their fanbase who can't watch someone who just lost the spark.

Posted

Yeah I know this thread is about emiru but recently dyrus said he would be dead if he continued playing league...seems a little extreme to say that on twitch and also hes been extremely hostile towards fans on twitter recently. I couldn't help but wonder what emily has to say about that lol...

dyrus snapped and replied to someone saying f— u or something worse, if i remember right?

as the usual dumb side of the league community, they praised him

Posted (edited)

btw she got her second account (kirby) to diamond 5 with no duoing. 
she did it on stream and if you look at her match history, its pretty much all adc. 
in my opinion, the accusations of her boosting her way to diamond aren't really fair game anymore since shes done it on a fresh account and shes done it on stream.

been boosted by ikeepittaco(d1/ex-master jhin main) on his smurf off stream for a while now. every few months ive checked it there has been a duo history, with either taco or phillyfan (her master top laner friend, thanks someone for correcting me) weird how she magically switches to support, gotta stay in d5 so my artifical rank that i have not deserved allows me to shit on other people!! I'm boosted D5, so im better than you and your opinion is invalid! stupid goldies xdd. poor guy couldnt even carry her in the last game after she died 8 times in lane on fiddle XDD

though i wouldnt care if she wasn't so fake and used it as a cover/pushback on other girl streamers (the ones that actually try and acknowledge they arent the best) and her fans when she's the walking butt of her own joke. no ones gonna hate you if you're hardstuck high gold/low plat if you're trying to improve and get better, if anything they'll respect you when make it. 2ND acc to diamond guys! Time to go play on another low plat account, cause if I play against diamonds for 50 games, I'll be demoted because of the massive skill disparity. what sense of accomplishment can you even get from obtaining the rank without working hard for it or overcoming a huge obstacle, finally breaking a barrier that seemed impossible is what makes it so worth it in the end. and im not even talking about just league, the concept applies to anything in real life. more worried about the title and fame, honey you're only fooling people not smart enough at the game or willing spend 5 minutes looking at an opgg, anyone in mid-high diamond can look at your gameplay and tell it at first glance.

rant over? XDD first and last post, made this acc to post this cause I thought it was weird how she puts DIAMOND ADC everywhere on her bios and talks about it so much thought it was weird she never plays on her diamond accounts and theyre all rotting in lp from her playing one game to keep them there. makes me sick to see someone not try at all and everyone just laps it up. i dont care about her personality, since many people here have posted about that already and the fake persona/relationship thing. gaming is more of my thing to post about. emiru youd be better off showing your ass/tits, at least you'd be good at that and it wouldn't be a big fraud. ta ;* xx

lul.thumb.png.741bab82af076843a147410a87

Edited by milord

Posted

oof. guess the accusations gotta continue since OP.GG and this new user has the receipts. xD

Posted (edited)

Pretty sure the BEGONE EGIRL account belongs to that Phillyfan guy she plays with. They have the same champ pool and the guy is also a master player. Why would she duo with anyone of a lesser rank, amirite? 

But yeah, she pretty much played her placements (and a bit more after placements) with this guy as her duo. I have some screenshots that were taken during that time but was too lazy/didn't care enough to post them. But since it's a topic again, might as well. 

I have a friend that played a game against her and said that she pretty much doesn't do anything in lane, like trading on jhin, and just farms (not that well either) and that her duo does everything for her. He basically got really ahead in top lane by getting the jungler to camp his lane and then ulted as Sion to bot lane to help her out. So she doesn't need to worry about carrying her own teammates or herself. Seriously though, it's pretty lame that she needed a master player to play against gold tier players. She might've gotten better since then but this is what happened during that one game. Tbh, I don't think she could get out of gold herself without any help, esp as an ad main. You have to be really good and she just doesn't make decisions herself. 

You can see the similarities in champions. 

pic1.thumb.png.74afdec4d77acbce08b469ea7

pic2.thumb.png.233f5123fcab0e05b6cbf1e91

from Begone Egirl: 

pic4.thumb.png.18ff9f6bc6da15f2914bc483a

from Kirby: 

pic5.thumb.png.925af2175580b2f04e5d8cdaa

Recent screenshots of the philly guy's accounts: 

pix.thumb.PNG.bc8669d4f6016e604ca181e76e

pix2.thumb.PNG.bf72fac8a1add6468965b70ee

Edited by SolitaryCandle
duplicate image

Posted

^^^^ lmao yeah i think i said before, most of the accounts that she plays with (THAT DUO BOOSTS HER) don't play unless it's with her, meaning they're smurf accounts that are used to duo boost. i wouldn't be surprised if some of the adc games were played by iKeepItTaco.

most accs that are boosted to 'high elo' are D5, and will remain around D5. if Emiru is constantly improving and climbing with a positive winrate, why doesn't she try to climb to D4 and above? lmao boosted

Posted (edited)

Lmao I like how it's not Dyrus her "bf" who is boosting her, it's some other guy who I'm guessing she flirts with to get him to do it. Trashieru tries to convince herself and everyone that she's changed and she's not a leeching eslut anymore but she still is. She stopped showing off her triple stuffed bra cleavage and she amped up the fake tRu gAmEr act. Just cause she put on a shirt doesn't mean that she's suddwnly wholesome and pure and it def doesn't erase her past actions. She's still a boosted trash e-leech like Poki, Amouranth, Pink Sparkles and Celestia Vega. 

Edited by Lurker2

Posted

Lmao I like how it's not Dyrus her "bf" who is boosting her, it's some other guy who I'm guessing she flirts with to get him to do it. Trashieru tries to convince herself and everyone that she's changed and she's not a leeching eslut anymore but she still is. She stopped showing off her triple stuffed bra cleavage and she amped up the fake tRu gAmEr act. Just cause she put on a shirt doesn't mean her past actions are gone and she's still a boosted trash e-leech like Poki, Amouranth, Pink Sparkles and Celestia Vega. 

i understand calling her boosted but youre bashing her from her past actions. Idk about you but she seems much more neutral now. Shes not like any of the girls you mentioned who go the extra mile for attention. Its old news. People change.

Posted

First time poster, long time lurker, blah blah

How much are we betting now that Dyrus retired they'll end up just happening to break up, and eventually she will want to move to a more relevant esports guy? Surely attention will slowly die down on Dyrus, at least from a good portion of the league community and I don't know what she has going for her besides league. 

Posted (edited)

patreon wont work for people like her anymore. patreon said recently that they wont support 18+ or adult stuff anymore, so YOONIE (SIRENS BTW) wont have a job

Amouranth about to be out of a job too.

Also Megan said that Emiru has been racist? I need more receipts on that unless it's just of when she used the n-word on ask.fm when she was like 13 or smth

i understand calling her boosted but youre bashing her from her past actions. Idk about you but she seems much more neutral now. Shes not like any of the girls you mentioned who go the extra mile for attention. Its old news. People change.

There is a high chance that Emiru is still a PoS, especially when she doesn't show off her "stream personality" anymore. Just her saying that she doesn't have girl friends that play the "girly" champs is enough to rub someone the wrong way.
Edited by Kirigiri K
and one more thing!!

Posted

yeah she use to say nigga lmao every asian in their swag days said nigga because they think it was cool

Posted

There is a high chance that Emiru is still a PoS, especially when she doesn't show off her "stream personality" anymore. Just her saying that she doesn't have girl friends that play the "girly" champs is enough to rub someone the wrong way.

how long ago did she say she doesnt have many friends that play girly champs? (Wtf is a girly champ lol theyre just champs emiru cmon)

everyone else disliked my comment but i genuinely feel like ive noticed her changing a lot for the better and have been slowly becoming a fan. If she's not as genuine and changed as I think and still is the way she used to be, please show me RECENT receipts so i can know if shes worth the support or not.  If nothing recent and you guys just keep talking about past actions then it just looks like you don't like her no matter what idk

i know thisll get downvoted too,go ahead lol but just someone show me recent receipts of her being bitchy like she used to be if there is any tea, if not then im gonna forgive her past and become cool with her

Posted

how long ago did she say she doesnt have many friends that play girly champs? (Wtf is a girly champ lol theyre just champs emiru cmon)

everyone else disliked my comment but i genuinely feel like ive noticed her changing a lot for the better and have been slowly becoming a fan. If she's not as genuine and changed as I think and still is the way she used to be, please show me RECENT receipts so i can know if shes worth the support or not.  If nothing recent and you guys just keep talking about past actions then it just looks like you don't like her no matter what idk

i know thisll get downvoted too,go ahead lol but just someone show me recent receipts of her being bitchy like she used to be if there is any tea, if not then im gonna forgive her past and become cool with her

read earlier in the thread/lolcow