• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Emiru (Dyrus' GF/"Not Another Gamer Girl!")

1523 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

im a psychology major, everything little fox is saying about the development of a brain is exactly true, basically text book material. emiru is still young so obviously she has the need to fit in and be original (when she isnt) so hopefully this persona will blow over or maybe something will cause her to change it? perhaps dyrus leaving her out to dry?

:megusta: Thank you, that's what I was saying before s### exploding out of proportion. People need to stop kissing her a## so maybe this will make her realize, stop and rethink. This are going well, number of followers increasing, MONEY probably as well, so why someone would change AND for better this way. I think the word "change" needs to be relapsed by mature or improvement (negative or positive). At this age and with how things are going for her ...I don't believe in her CHANGING this is something rare and something needs to cause it. Knowing how to live is like a skill, some people learn how to some doesn't, and there's different way to do so. But you need to go out there explore, experience (to IMPROVE for better or WORST). She's doing the same and her life only gets better and comments about it also You guys are saying she can change, she can change (EVERYTHING CAN CHANGE), but seriously Princely, one thing is believing in capacity of human to change and other is believing in the capacity of Emiru changing to POSITIVE. Do you believe that she will? Be sincere 80895_rsz_rsz_1rsz_1rsz_kappa.thumb.png.

Edited by MeganTheCoder

Posted

:megusta: Thank you, that's what I was saying before s### exploding out of proportion. People need to stop kissing her a## so maybe this will make her realize, stop and rethink. This are going well, number of followers increasing, MONEY probably as well, so why someone would change AND for better this way. I think the word "change" needs to be relapsed by mature or improvement (negative or positive). At this age and with how things are going for her ...I don't believe in her CHANGING this is something rare and something needs to cause it. Knowing how to live is like a skill, some people learn how to some doesn't, and there's different way to do so. But you need to go out there explore, experience (to IMPROVE for better or WORST). She's doing the same and her life only gets better and comments about it also You guys are saying she can change, she can change (EVERYTHING CAN CHANGE), but seriously Princely, one thing is believing in capacity of human to change and other is believing in the capacity of Emiru changing to POSITIVE. Do you believe that she will? Be sincere 80895_rsz_rsz_1rsz_1rsz_kappa.thumb.png.

I mean since she started the whole Dyrus thing and twitch she has changed quiet a bit.

For example she used to constantly tittie stream which she barely(if at all) does anymore. She also used to talk more shit, about other girls, specially on her private twitter account. Also no over the top sexualised pictures(she has also deleted old ones from ig).

I am not saying that its wrong to show off body or what so ever, but at some point she was just being hypocrite, and 'wondering' why people called her tittie streamer and sexualised her a lot. 

As i have mentioned before I do not hate her and specially because i do not even know her, I think she has really potential to become a cool/very popular streamer. 

Posted (edited)

I'm new to this thread but I've read everything since the beginning and kept following from page 80. I already posted here but it seems it didn't got approved.

I used to be a fan of her until I got here and started to realize how rude she is towards her fans. She reposted a tweet a few months ago saying "if your followers and subscribers donate to you, you still owe them nothing", something like that. I feel disrespected (never donated but was always watching her) because she doesn't keep with a schedule, so basically when you subscribe, you're not even having a chance to support her stream because she's not f***ing there.

Another thing that I wanna point out is: in the beginning of this thread, a pic of her accusing another female streamer of viewbotting can be seen. I've watched Kaceytron's stream for a while and it didn't reach 1K of viewers, but the chat just didn't stop; meanwhile Emiru got 4K of viewers but the chat consisted of the same people and it wasn't flooded. I don't know, this is strange to me.

The last thing is that one day she was tilting and she screamed that we should stop telling her how to play, because we're probably gold. I replied that to be in diamond, everyone got to go through gold elo at least once, and people started to attack me, like they were pleased to have Emily insulting them.

I don't like her content anymore, I think she's prettier having her natural look - she has a VOD "proving" how she got her proms done and she looked really pretty and relaxed in the clip.

I just feel like she doesn't respect her followers anymore, despite what they think about her makeup, pushup bras, et cetera. There where times she didn't stream for a week but was online on every other social media. If I subscribed to her twitch, I'd be very mad that she doesn't show up at all, nor she gives any news about the stream.

Edited by narumikay
Edit: I misspelled some words.

Posted

"if your followers and subscribers donate to you, you still owe them nothing" 

thats kinda vague because i know a lot of streamers do get emotionally tired of their subscribers/viewers. sometimes streamers get suicide donations and of course they have to talk the person out of it and just having to do that once, god forbid multiple times, really does take a toll. i forgot which streamer spoke about it but ninja quoted someone on his stream saying like "i want to help other people and you need to talk to someone but not the streamer because it takes such a toll on us and the environment around us" or something of the sorts, so i can understand that the situation can drastically change a streamer.

on terms of emiru, she is literally absolutely dog shit nothing without dyrus, her booster(s) and her twitch thirsty incel following. if she didnt get to dyrus she would still be in west bumblefuck in idaho potato land or wherever the fuck she was from

Posted

"if your followers and subscribers donate to you, you still owe them nothing" 

thats kinda vague because i know a lot of streamers do get emotionally tired of their subscribers/viewers. sometimes streamers get suicide donations and of course they have to talk the person out of it and just having to do that once, god forbid multiple times, really does take a toll. i forgot which streamer spoke about it but ninja quoted someone on his stream saying like "i want to help other people and you need to talk to someone but not the streamer because it takes such a toll on us and the environment around us" or something of the sorts, so i can understand that the situation can drastically change a streamer.

on terms of emiru, she is literally absolutely dog shit nothing without dyrus, her booster(s) and her twitch thirsty incel following. if she didnt get to dyrus she would still be in west bumblefuck in idaho potato land or wherever the fuck she was from

I'm so sorry that I can't provide the tweet, but I'm sure it wasn't about her dealing with this kind of treatment. I'm sad to hear that people make suicide donations to streamers... I also agree you should ban a subscriber even if they've been subscribed to your channel by months in a row, because it's your channel and also your health.

Although what I meant is that Emiru most likely doesn't care for her subscribers and fans, and she isn't nice towards them either when sh*t hits the fan (like when she was tilting, because overall she is nice when someone donates or subscribes, and she interacts with the chat frequently). But... She doesn't even have cool content anymore, it's just her complaining about how she doesn't wanna play botlane due to actual metas, being stuck in D5/D4 and doing aesthetic stream content. I'm sure there are people who enjoy this content and there is a fanbase that really likes and supports her, but even for them she is being rude when she doesn't stream and just let them wait, without any news. Other people might have other things to do besides streaming, but I wonder what she is doing that she isn't even sticking around for her "real fans"; she doesn't have other jobs, neither she is in college as far as I know, and she once said her job is full time streaming.

This is what I think about her stream "career" and herself, but I don't have anything else to point at this moment. Sorry if it came out rude.

Posted

I know she has said that she doesen’t want to stream full time in future like it isn’t actual dream job for her or whatever, 

so she probably doesent enjoy it as much as a streamer should enjoy their job.

Posted (edited)

I know she has said that she doesen’t want to stream full time in future like it isn’t actual dream job for her or whatever, 

so she probably doesent enjoy it as much as a streamer should enjoy their job.

...yet she's stick with it because ~ muh attention ~

at that point she could just do some patreon stuff tbh

Edited by Cringemiru

Posted

patreon wont work for people like her anymore. patreon said recently that they wont support 18+ or adult stuff anymore, so YOONIE (SIRENS BTW) wont have a job

Posted

btw she got her second account (kirby) to diamond 5 with no duoing. 
she did it on stream and if you look at her match history, its pretty much all adc. 
in my opinion, the accusations of her boosting her way to diamond aren't really fair game anymore since shes done it on a fresh account and shes done it on stream.

Posted

she did it on stream and if you look at her match history, its pretty much all adc. 
in my opinion, the accusations of her boosting her way to diamond aren't really fair game anymore since shes done it on a fresh account and shes done it on stream.

...I wish that could cover up her bad attitude towards everything she sees, but o'well.

Posted

*hi i’m new but have been lurking for a while!* 

i’ve been following her kirby acc op.gg ever since she started playing on it and off-stream she payed with the user BEGONE EGIRL a lot. Even if you check now it still shows up. I think the BEGONE EGIRL acc is a smurf and a friend of hers. I’ve noticed they played a lot together when she was struggling in high p2 and even in p1. She just played a lot of games on stream that’s why it doesn’t show up anymore. But she definetly duo’d on Kirby too.

Posted

alright so its not that bad but in the past she was getting boosted, it still doesnt help thats in the past buti guess the past is the past

Posted

she’s going to japan guys!!!

Posted

she’s going to japan guys!!!

wowee cant wait to see yet another foreigner disgrace Japanese culture but appropriating it and acting like a total stereotypical idiotic tourist!! 

Posted (edited)

Dyrus told that they are going to visit ~ bunny island ~ and some maid cafes . Every sentence that has Emily and bunnies reminds me of poor dead bunny that they couldn't take care of... But anyways. Talking about Dyrus, did you know that he left LoL for OW in the beginning of July? I wonder if Emily will end up uwu streaming OW in the end or will she just keep cosplaying D.va...?

Edited by Cringemiru