Emiru (Dyrus' GF/"Not Another Gamer Girl!")

1262 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

im a psychology major, everything little fox is saying about the development of a brain is exactly true, basically text book material. emiru is still young so obviously she has the need to fit in and be original (when she isnt) so hopefully this persona will blow over or maybe something will cause her to change it? perhaps dyrus leaving her out to dry?

:megusta: Thank you, that's what I was saying before s### exploding out of proportion. People need to stop kissing her a## so maybe this will make her realize, stop and rethink. This are going well, number of followers increasing, MONEY probably as well, so why someone would change AND for better this way. I think the word "change" needs to be relapsed by mature or improvement (negative or positive). At this age and with how things are going for her ...I don't believe in her CHANGING this is something rare and something needs to cause it. Knowing how to live is like a skill, some people learn how to some doesn't, and there's different way to do so. But you need to go out there explore, experience (to IMPROVE for better or WORST). She's doing the same and her life only gets better and comments about it also You guys are saying she can change, she can change (EVERYTHING CAN CHANGE), but seriously Princely, one thing is believing in capacity of human to change and other is believing in the capacity of Emiru changing to POSITIVE. Do you believe that she will? Be sincere 80895_rsz_rsz_1rsz_1rsz_kappa.thumb.png.

Edited by MeganTheCoder

Posted

:megusta: Thank you, that's what I was saying before s### exploding out of proportion. People need to stop kissing her a## so maybe this will make her realize, stop and rethink. This are going well, number of followers increasing, MONEY probably as well, so why someone would change AND for better this way. I think the word "change" needs to be relapsed by mature or improvement (negative or positive). At this age and with how things are going for her ...I don't believe in her CHANGING this is something rare and something needs to cause it. Knowing how to live is like a skill, some people learn how to some doesn't, and there's different way to do so. But you need to go out there explore, experience (to IMPROVE for better or WORST). She's doing the same and her life only gets better and comments about it also You guys are saying she can change, she can change (EVERYTHING CAN CHANGE), but seriously Princely, one thing is believing in capacity of human to change and other is believing in the capacity of Emiru changing to POSITIVE. Do you believe that she will? Be sincere 80895_rsz_rsz_1rsz_1rsz_kappa.thumb.png.

I mean since she started the whole Dyrus thing and twitch she has changed quiet a bit.

For example she used to constantly tittie stream which she barely(if at all) does anymore. She also used to talk more shit, about other girls, specially on her private twitter account. Also no over the top sexualised pictures(she has also deleted old ones from ig).

I am not saying that its wrong to show off body or what so ever, but at some point she was just being hypocrite, and 'wondering' why people called her tittie streamer and sexualised her a lot. 

As i have mentioned before I do not hate her and specially because i do not even know her, I think she has really potential to become a cool/very popular streamer.