• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Emiru (Dyrus' GF/"Not Another Gamer Girl!")

1523 posts in this topic

Posted

Random but I've been lurking this thread. Thank goodness I saw this! I was thinking she was going to be a cool steamer but gosh she sounds so fake -.- 

Posted

no offense, 

but you can literally not find a good quality league of legends female streamer.

emiru - toxic cocksucking leech who is a twitch whore and doesnt admit it and shames other females when she wants the spotlight

pokimane - pretends to be all innocent and cute like lilypichu and leads scarra on, rejects him saying that she doesnt like anyone right now, instantly jumps on bjergsen's dick and "randomly" got popular

lilypichu - lying plastic surgery blow up doll who used hsgg for fame and was a adult baby. moved quickly onto destiny and threw shots at hsgg but lolcow debunked her and her constant wking in lolcow.

nickitaylor - cringey jessica nigri personality wannabe and tries too hard to be quirky and cute, is modest but still cringey when it comes to chat interactions/subs favoritism.

rest are literally all clones of twitch whores. its an army.

it ok!! I think I rather watch girls who aren't well known stream. So far I do not enjoy watching any of those girls you mentioned. Idk who nickitaylor is but she doesn't sound like someone I would want to watch.

Posted

no offense, 

but you can literally not find a good quality league of legends female streamer.

emiru - toxic cocksucking leech who is a twitch whore and doesnt admit it and shames other females when she wants the spotlight

pokimane - pretends to be all innocent and cute like lilypichu and leads scarra on, rejects him saying that she doesnt like anyone right now, instantly jumps on bjergsen's dick and "randomly" got popular

lilypichu - lying plastic surgery blow up doll who used hsgg for fame and was a adult baby. moved quickly onto destiny and threw shots at hsgg but lolcow debunked her and her constant wking in lolcow.

nickitaylor - cringey jessica nigri personality wannabe and tries too hard to be quirky and cute, is modest but still cringey when it comes to chat interactions/subs favoritism.

여최미 - korean challenger midlaner, mains aurelion sol

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcr69-KdRN22zyAyAU1F1kg

She streams on afreeca tv so i guess if you cant understand korean it will be hard but her content is enjoyable to watch, Its just a matter of looking around for female streamers that arent whores all the time:alpacabored:

Posted

여최미 - korean challenger midlaner, mains aurelion sol

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcr69-KdRN22zyAyAU1F1kg

She streams on afreeca tv so i guess if you cant understand korean it will be hard but her content is enjoyable to watch, Its just a matter of looking around for female streamers that arent whores all the time:alpacabored:

i think her name translates to "older sister" or that could be another streamer. i cannot read korean well.

thanks for the suggestion!

Posted

I never knew how snakish she was. I follow(ed) her on twitter but I always just thought she was some pretty girl with a witty personality. I never knew i went this deep..

Posted

I never knew how snakish she was. I follow(ed) her on twitter but I always just thought she was some pretty girl with a witty personality. I never knew i went this deep..

shes pretty, but in the bad way. she claims her beauty is because of her superior aryan genes (topkek) and that she doesnt need makeup but camwhores and puts 5 pounds of makeup on. 

shes pretty, but in the bad way. she claims her beauty is because of her superior aryan genes (topkek) and that she doesnt need makeup but camwhores and puts 5 pounds of makeup on. 

Posted

Wait is she racist? Did she really claim that she was pretty because she was half white..?

Posted

no offense, 

https://www.twitch.tv/yathatwasabanana

She is my favourite female streamer. Yes, a support main, but a really cool one. No boobs, sometimes not even camera and a lot of talk about the game.

I also enjoy Kaypea, but I think she pays too much attention to the chat during the games and it affects her gameplay...

Posted

Why does it have to be female? Who cares. Just watch who you want.

Posted

I also enjoy Kaypea, but I think she pays too much attention to the chat during the games and it affects her gameplay...

Thought she was cute, but then she started dating Santorin when he was like 18 and she was 26 and that just left a bad taste in my mouth lol.

Posted

Why does it have to be female? Who cares. Just watch who you want.

well I'm jus looking for some females to watch cus I wanna see how other girls (who takes league serious) play.

Posted

I wanna see how other girls (who takes league serious) play.

News flash. They play like everyone else..

Emiru was trying to hit up Reckful even when she was on Dyrus. The Rekful thing started on March '16. She start got in contact with Dyrus on Dec '15 when she was still in highschool and according to her video she said they were dating after meeting around Jan/Feb but in other QA she said that they moved in as friends and then started dating. If she was dating Dyrus during the time she was on Reckful doesn't it mean she was cheating on him? If you look at the vids with Emiru and Reckful, she seemed flirty and into him. She said he was cute also was really happy when he followed her, just like when Dyrus followed her. Someone should post the vod

Her timeline 

meet Dyrus>flirt/skype>meet in person>go back to Kansas>hit up Reckful>move in with Dyrus

Screenshot_2017-07-22-23-25-35-1.png

Posted

Wait is she racist? Did she really claim that she was pretty because she was half white..?

she claims that shes supppper pretty and super skinny because of her white genes, constantly flaunting it around like an accessory, and basically just shoves it down peoples throats.

Screenshot_2017-07-22-23-25-35-1.png

muh adc!! wheres my pro feeding jhin!? auto-filled to support!? the fucking patriarchy! im not like other girls!

Posted (edited)

Anyone notice that her viewership drops dramatically when she doesn't have her cam on? These were both on the same week

Screenshot_2017-07-21-22-15-36-1.png

Screenshot_2017-07-22-20-10-49-1.png

Edited by Leah