• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Emiru (Dyrus' GF/"Not Another Gamer Girl!")

1541 posts in this topic

Posted

now if you look over to lolcow right now shes raging at someone saying that dyrus doesnt make that much money and wking herself and her sugar daddy

Posted (edited)

How her streams use to be like

1497619178638.jpg

How they are like now after being outed for being a titty streamer 

CYMERA_20170714_102104.jpg

She also deleted the previous vods on her twitch where she wore revealing shirts and only kept the ones with no cleavage. Someone is trying really hard to cover their track record 9_9

Edited by Leah

Posted

She can try, but we already know what she has done :haiplz:

Posted

1500347219120.png

hehe xd! not like other girls xd! not a tittie streamer xd!

Posted

Please credit if you've taken the picture from Lolcow

Dyrus knows about Emiru's bad personality but it doesn't matter to him as long as he gets laid

She looks like a tranny in some pics

Screenshot_2017-07-18-12-53-45-1.png

Screenshot_2017-07-18-12-53-35-1.png

Posted

Please credit if you've taken the picture from Lolcow

Dyrus knows about Emiru's bad personality but it doesn't matter to him as long as he gets laid

She looks like a tranny in some pics

Screenshot_2017-07-18-12-53-45-1.png

Screenshot_2017-07-18-12-53-35-1.png

Yeah, pretty unnecessary insult there, buddy.

Posted

I haven't heard or looked for her in a while and it's so funny how much shit pulled up after a couple of months. She is honestly my most disliked twitch streamer girl as of late.

Not only is she fake and egotistic, she's also pretty sad. If you followed lolcow and the league girls thread and her thread now, you'll notice that there was a serial shit-poster who constantly nitpicked for no reason repeatedly for a seemingly uninteresting cow... almost like they wanted the thread to get locked. I've been around lolcow for years and I've never seen a crazy serial poster so keen on sperging for a nobody no one really cared about. Hell, typical farmers understand the territory enough, even newfags get it after getting banned but this person kept doing it. The serial poster got banned on numerous occasions but kept coming back with different VPN, posting the same regurgitated crap. I know a lot of people dislike Emily, and those who really do want to keep a clean thread so it stays up but this person kept coming back even after the thread was auto saged (meaning that it's not bumped) So they went out of their way for MONTHS just to post the same bait, hate speech etc

That's honestly pathetic behavior and it's been happening for so long now that anons and mods are noticing that the behavior isn't normal and catching up, knowing that she is indeed posting and baiting the thread. I think she posted some fucked up things about other girl streamers on the way like poki; but hey if it ever does continue they're forced to investigate the shitposter and she'll get called out on all the embarrassing stuff she posted.

Posted

Anyone see this? https://oddshot.tv/s/fRSgKb

Oddshot has most (not all) of her titty streams

Screenshot_2017-07-20-13-16-39.png

Posted

Anyone see this? https://oddshot.tv/s/fRSgKb

Oddshot has most (not all) of her titty streams

Screenshot_2017-07-20-13-16-39.png

shes been on a deleting spree because everytime she streams someone shits on her parade for a good reason, same thing on twitter

Posted

That typical twitch gurl cam adjustment lol

Posted

Something I've noticed is that she's very careful about the lighting setup. The only time she's appeared in normal overhead lighting (in Dyrus' pork chop vid), people pointed out that she looked different. Coincidentally in the next cooking vid in the same lighting, she hides her entire face by looking down the entire time in a hat.

In that oddshot clip of her in the kitchen, the only light that is on is the one that provides flattering lighting from the back. She leaves the main kitchen light off? She seems to avoid unflattering lighting. This is probably why she refuses to do irl streams while she is in her hometown with dyrus.

Posted (edited)

She likes to wear the same top for different streams 

CYMERA_20170719_193857.jpg

CYMERA_20170719_194050.jpg

23330297584-offset-14500-29-preview-480x272.jpg

CYMERA_20170721_103640.jpg

CYMERA_20170721_103108.jpg

1497584698590.png

em.png

1497625101858.jpg

(From lc) 

Edited by Leah

Posted

Everyone else is like that except for you rite? 

Screenshot_2017-07-21-11-12-48-1.png

Posted

Everyone else is like that except for you rite? 

Screenshot_2017-07-21-11-12-48-1.png

both of them are calling the kettle black

Posted

In all the above stream images, all I saw was boobs and cleavage and was reminded why I never stream...