• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Emiru (Dyrus' GF/"Not Another Gamer Girl!")

1523 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

how do you know? 

emiru tried to get with multiple pros in different gaming series and destiny was very vocal and upfront about how he felt about her when she basically ghosted him and just went for dyrus instead because he had a bigger following and bigger paycheck (plus he had been gloomy about his past breakup with the only good thing in his life)

btw, i just checked out her twitter and she has a bunch of pet bunnies but all of them are together, including male and female, in a crappy enclosure with no flooring so they are put on potentially cold floors and have no visible beds such as blankets or just a doggy bed. there is a lot of poop/pee and it looks in general crappy. 

Edited by veryprincely

Posted

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/reckful/comments/52kdxv/salty_cucked_dyrus_brings_up_some_type_of_behind/

Even Reckful's fans say she's a leech 

Screenshot_2017-06-26-17-22-46-1.png

Screenshot_2017-06-26-17-20-39-1.png

http://supforums.com/thread/724767045/miscellaneous/who-got-dyrus-girlfriend-nudes.html

She had a dirty reputation with her old guy friends too. No wonder in her old ask fm her guy friends kept asking/saying dirty things 

Her old ask fm if anyone is interested

https://ask.fm/QueenEmiru/best

ask fm 111_20170626_181444.jpg

I believe what her past friends say considering her history. She's been sexualizing herself since she was a young teen and still does it to this day

Posted (edited)

honestly the expectation of streaming girls these days, i dont expect most of the streamers to HONESTLY be humble. the moment i saw Emo man i raised a brow. im sure shes chill gal irl(?) but like her history and ego is a complete shut off. i hate to be a dick about dyrus apperance but come on it reads yumi and her splenda daddy its hard not to judge Emo with the decisions shes made in the past and whats she has said. hats off at least she gets kills rather than ahri who just sucks butt in general, but man dating a pro and JUST becoming of age (pretty sketch), saying shit, and huge age difference, screams legit "LOOK AT ME IM MR MEESEEKS  Emiru"  

in terms of her hypocrisy of im different from all the other girls. IF she really wants to commit to "im here for the game" put the facecam to her face not her tits and wear a turtle neck or something that doesnt scream for attention. but what i look for a gamer thats a girl that says shes for the game, i mainly expect to see more gameplay and no boobs in the cam screen AT ALL. im not convinced at all once she did the ahri vid its bad enough we got skyleigh who wanted to change her name to ahri, pure fan service. im not convince till i see a game play purely her face no boobs shown. it just kills it when you got someonce acting full of themselves and being a full blown hypocrite.

wouldnt you all agree if someone says im here for the game then leave the boobs out of it. like i get it she doesnt wear revealing clothes all the time but still if she doesnt want people oversexualizing her like she says she should know doing the ahri cosplay and the way she took pics of it, and some of the shirts and pics she posted before and what it gets her. she cant play coy and say its other peoples faults cause at the end of the day what she gonna say " the shirt made me do it! it was so cute!". nah the one at fault is the one who rung up the shirt at the counter or said "imma get this shirt cause i want it", and as well as the one who picks it for the day hmmm :/ clearly not our fault. emiru take responsibility and be more careful of the choice of words.

with attention comes judgement. im not a fan of someone who has a huge ego and is a hypocrite. i know it seems harsh what im saying but its disappointing to see a gal who plays games and just fall under the stigma of all other girls and not see it themselves. clearly im not convinced with all that shes done. 

Edited by beforeNafter...o-o
if a snowflake docks me on grammar, then i hope they got a A+ and a clean record at school (or life) and never made a single spelling error in their life to judge me

Posted

She has like a permanent duck face 

5eed97c02c7ac5af8ebc948ef848deadd1ff42a2.jpg

images (4).jpg

Posted (edited)

She looks pretty cute here

firefox_2017-06-27_09-54-31.png

Edited by Snowman

Posted (edited)

She looks pretty cute here

firefox_2017-06-27_09-54-31.png

thats before she learned how to triple stack a bra on and do emo hooker makeup thats totallyz ahri enspired!! xDDDDDDDDDDD

She has like a permanent duck face 

5eed97c02c7ac5af8ebc948ef848deadd1ff42a2.jpg

images (4).jpg

yeah she only does this face because if she doesnt her cheeks/bone jaw whatever would look too close to dyrus and shes perfect so she cant do that

Edited by veryprincely

Posted

Found these on lolcow 

Emiru lies about her hair too, she uses hair extensions to make it thick. She said the truth about her hair on her old ask.fm and this is what she says about her hair now on her FAQS. Also in this old picture of her you can tell that her hair isn't that thick. Is there anything that this girl doesn't lie about? She would probably lie about her eye color too if she didn't have tons of old pictures without them in and if it didn't look so obvious on her 

emiru 2_20170628_120242.jpg

em_20170628_123723.jpg

Posted

1499301196331.png

"I DONT PLAY SUPPORT! SUPPORT IS FOR AVERAGE GIRLS! I AM A SNOWFLAKE AND I DEMAND MALE ATTENTION BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE ONE WITHOUT HOOKER MAKEUP ON!"

Posted

oh m ygod i could do an entire rant on egirls i just cannot with any of them honestly

Kind of offtopic but I don't want to make a threat just to praise her, but the ONE female streamer that I wholeheartedly support and respect is llilka. She's just so sweet and genuine and she did this hilarious cosplay of noface a few days ago and it was so refreshing. And I think even if she's bad at games, she doesn't try to pretend otherwise by finding orbiters to carry her. She has an actual job(!!!) and can speak fluent Korean and French

Posted

She lies about her relationship with Dyrus. She tries to make it seem like they moved in together as friends and then in other occasions like her video and a different post was they dated and then moved in 

Screenshot_2017-07-03-10-41-09-1.png

Posted

I wonder how Dyrus feels about her lying how they met

Posted (edited)

i think he was salty about it on one of her vlogs or his channel im not so sure.

tbh i dont kinda blame them for lying?

for fucks sakes, dyrone succumbing to collarbone high titties of a ILLEGAL GIRL WHO WAS PRETTY. they moved in a fucking month after they started sending nudes/having skype or phone sex. its pretty fucking disgusting AND ILLEGAL.

heres the video of her "love story" with a pedophile. notice how full of holes it is. 

im going to copypasta the post from lowcow detailing the holes and fabrications (just like her titties amiright)

1. Her how we met story seems to have alot of holes in it and it sounds really fishy and strange when you really sit down and watch the video, I'm sure alot of people just skims thru the vid because they can't stand her fake man voice, I must commend her for the acting tho. I took the liberty of sitting through that crap and mapping out what I think is bs for everyone since I have nothing to do at the pet groomers.

@ 5:30 she lies about her past Twitter usage, her account use to be called QueenEmiru and she posted on it regularly. When she started dating Dyrus she tried to delete every single trace of her old posts and profiles.
5:29
talks about how she hates social media but she had a profile for literally everything, even on a dating site.
6:36 SO QUIRK USING AUTISM AS A JOKE xD
6:44 Is it really necessary to mention this female friend that doesn't want anything to do with her anymore?
7:29 Pretty sure she was the one that didn't hang up. Dyrus is pretty autistic so he doesn't exactly understand social ques that well
7:57 I can't make out what she said, did they met first or not?
8:54 The dude didn't even have the decency to pick her up at the airport LMAO
9:04 You can't tell me the dude is not autistic
9:52 She talks about how the first time they met she held hands in the theater but in a different time she told this story she said that they were just friends when she moved in then got together, She's contradicting herself. If you hold your friend's hand during a movie it's clearly a romantic gesture. They both had a thing for each other before the move in happened. She always tried to make it seem like they were talking as FRIENDS and moved in as FRIENDS then the relationship bloomed from there. You can't be a liar with shit memory. Just tell the truth, you moved in after a few month of talking
10:45 So she wasn't crushing on him before she visited him? why the fuck would you travel alone to a different state to see someone you barely know, never met before and not even dating?
And it's fucking stupid to do all that for someone you just "have a crush on"
plus she was 17 when all this was taking part,she was still in fucking highschool. What did she say to her parents? "hey daddy, mommy, I'm gonna skip school for 5 days to fly to LA to meet and stay with this guy much older than me whom I met on the internet and barely know, we spent the whole of last night talking to each other and camming!"
11:57 your relationship to this day is still questionable
12:11 she talks about reckful
17:30 LMAO her plan was clearly not fly to a different state that you know nothing about and no absolutely no one, just to live in some guy's house that you kinda know for 3 months and then move out and be a full time cashier. Plz girl. What a stupid ass lie. Atleast be less obvious about it
18:40 wrong time to be feeling apprehensive. You already moved in and did all that back and fourth flirting shit
just trying to play the stupid card
19:08 plz. You picked the less sexual threatening one out of all of them
sexually
19:45 "We can try to be best friends" Again no one in there fucking right mind would do all that traveling and living arrangement to be "just friends" when they first saw each other it was clear that they had physical things both parties wanted
19:54 She just couldn't go back to her normal lifestyle in Wichita after experiencing the leech life
21:33 she says he's apprehensive about their relationship, if so why would he even agree to be with you, let alone let you live with him. Like bitch again, it's a lil too fucking late for that you already moved in. Honestly the whole thing just seems like she's trying to cover the obvious here and rewrite it as two star cross lovers that was afraid to love again end up falling in love after a attention bait~♡ how sweet.Anonymous 11 days ago No. 3417
Edited by veryprincely

Posted

He probably doesn't care, he seems to overlook alot of questionable things she does9_9

Posted

i think she lied about her age or was very sly about it (didn't actually say she was underaged but implied she was over)

Posted (edited)

New tutorial 

She barely drank the milkshake lmaoo

Seems like she wants to look like the other makeup gurus who get fed during their makeup

pic 111_20170708_172316.jpg

pic 222_20170708_172319.jpg

For half of the video her bra was hanging out and she didn't even bother to fix it until many shots later, for a few frames she even dragged it further down with a clip, talk about class.

picc 333_20170708_172310.jpg

picc 444_20170708_172314.jpg

Emiru still wants people to think her stuffed padded tits are real + she wants more people oggling over her. I bet later she will say OPPSIES I DIDN'T NOTICE! MY BAD! : ( 

Says alot about Dyrus and what kind of boyfriend he is to be ok with her tits hanging out 

Edited by Leah