• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Emiru (Dyrus' GF/"Not Another Gamer Girl!")

1546 posts in this topic

Posted

image0.thumb.jpg.2cf00f99ed96c567ce526e9

Did you guys see this? I think she posted it to her subreddit. 

I was surprised how she looks in this photo that has natural lightning and not potato quality, maybe it's the nose idk

Also haha I might be bit late with it, something just stood out in it and saw this pic couple days ago ^^

it’s so refreshing to see from her, honestly I think she should post more selfies in this light. She just looks so much more natural and normal. Even happier? It doesn’t look like she’s forcing one of her crazy pouts or anything.

Posted

it’s so refreshing to see from her, honestly I think she should post more selfies in this light. She just looks so much more natural and normal. Even happier? It doesn’t look like she’s forcing one of her crazy pouts or anything.

Ughhh I feel really torn on this because I liked this pic before I noticed this shit going on

emiru.thumb.jpg.bfcd1c7de75ef2f45173c3d9

Honestly if she JUST. Just. Put down the goddamn Facetune, she has so much potential. Her nose looks different because of less (or even lack of) contour and editing and I think it's really cute and suits her face. She really doesn't need to edit, her normal proportions as we've seen in her makeup videos are unique and attractive. The instagram facetune trend w/ the gotta have huge lips/huge eyes/snatched nose impossible beauty standard needs to be abolished asap. 

Posted

Ughhh I feel really torn on this because I liked this pic before I noticed this shit going on

emiru.thumb.jpg.bfcd1c7de75ef2f45173c3d9

Honestly if she JUST. Just. Put down the goddamn Facetune, she has so much potential. Her nose looks different because of less (or even lack of) contour and editing and I think it's really cute and suits her face. She really doesn't need to edit, her normal proportions as we've seen in her makeup videos are unique and attractive. The instagram facetune trend w/ the gotta have huge lips/huge eyes/snatched nose impossible beauty standard needs to be abolished asap. 

honestly I don't think it's that much editing. people edit their photos a little all the time because they feel it doesn't reflect how they look in real life. the biggest change are her lips and jaw line, they are very different in shape. she doesn't look like an alien baby child here

Posted (edited)

So Emiru got invited to Paris for Worlds by Riot but she literally posted nothing of her being at the event to the point you wouldn’t even believe she was there, so I was curious and went to see her tagged pics on Instagram and there was one picture a fan took, and now she made a new post talking about it so I checked her tagged again and she removed the post from showing on her Instagram lol 

63FEE2F8-D228-4525-B028-1DCC37BA36B9.thu

Edited by Yukino

Posted

So Emiru got invited to Paris for Worlds by Riot but she literally posted nothing of her being at the event to the point you wouldn’t even believe she was there, so I was curious and went to see her tagged pics on Instagram and there was one picture a fan took, and now she made a new post talking about it so I checked her tagged again and she removed the post from showing on her Instagram lol 

63FEE2F8-D228-4525-B028-1DCC37BA36B9.thu

I wonder why she hid it. She looks pretty.

Posted

I wonder why she hid it. She looks pretty.

The only reason I can think of is just her posing looks awkward and the outfit seems to not be well fitting? but otherwise she looks fine :alpacaconfused:

Posted

The only reason I can think of is just her posing looks awkward and the outfit seems to not be well fitting? but otherwise she looks fine :alpacaconfused:

yeah maybe theres not enough boob for her to post it 

Posted

Maybe bc it looks a bit different from her twitter vids/tik toks https://twitter.com/emiru4444/status/1193621588555550720?s=20

Like the cosplay looks less fitted and also she might have been tired or felt awkward when the picture got taken :alpacaheadshake: (And ofc no filters but yeaaaa, she don't look ugly at all tho)

Posted

Looks like Dyrus and Emiru broke up:

https://twitter.com/Dyrus/status/1255777801510227969?s=19

good omg. he needs therapy and like intense therapy. also comparing ending your longterm relationship of many years to retiring from league is just so hilarious to me like how are you comparing losing your gf to quitting a video game...

Posted

Did they really? I couldn’t tell just from that tweet. Maybe he’s just going through a rough time?

Posted (edited)

Did they really? I couldn’t tell just from that tweet. Maybe he’s just going through a rough time?

i'm p sure they also removed each other from their twitter bios as well cause dyrus has a blank bio and emiru just has her esports team in it

Edited by electronic female

Posted

Wow so it was true. Idk what he did but it must have been bad. He’s lucky he gets a second chance.

Posted

He is a manchild that probably cheated or didn't give her enough attention