• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Emiru (Dyrus' GF/"Not Another Gamer Girl!")

1541 posts in this topic

Posted

Her streams are pretty chill! Overall, I don’t really have strong opinions on Emiru. I think she's gotten more mature over the years, so good for her. I guess I find it a bit annoying that her pictures are very low quality or blurry. I can’t really judge her cosplays and makeup that well because of it.

The biggest issue I have related to her is the relationship between her and Dyrus. She is what… 6 or 7 years younger than him? And she acts more mature than him? I can’t blame her since he was the grown ass man when they started dating. I feel sorry for her sometimes.

obviously we don’t see what goes on behind doors but i feel like emily is not fully happy??? Or maybe thats what i want to see because i think she could do better? But who am i to judge who is good enough for her.

i just hope she doesent feel the need to stick with him because she is scared of all the backlash when they break up, oh you were just with him because of clout baslsbalabalsbala

Posted

obviously we don’t see what goes on behind doors but i feel like emily is not fully happy??? Or maybe thats what i want to see because i think she could do better? But who am i to judge who is good enough for her.

i just hope she doesent feel the need to stick with him because she is scared of all the backlash when they break up, oh you were just with him because of clout baslsbalabalsbala

Maybe she stays with him because she feels the obligation to be loyal in general, like she wants to feel like a good girlfriend. But also, it's not so easy to break up with someone. Especially since she's known him for years and has lived with him that long. I mean we know it's common for people to stay in abusive relationships and that its not always only because they're afraid and met with threats when they try to leave. Considering how young she was when she met Dyrus, it's likely she hasn't had much experience with dating but correct me if I'm wrong. When you date at a young age and you and your boyfriend/girlfriend break up, it's very easy to feel like you won't find anyone better. And maybe she hasn't met/developed a close friendship with someone who actually is better than Dyrus

I know none of what I said are things you were trying to imply, just giving my thoughts as to why she stays with him. I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't truly happy, it happens with a lot of social media stars. They post all these pictures to act as if they are, but being a social media star means having to constantly deal with people who throw negative comments at you and attack your character. You get people constantly comparing you to others which can make you doubt yourself. Then you also don't know who to trust or if someone is truly your friend because they care about you. And in my opinion, the worst part is the fact that your past mistakes will often stay with you and many people will never change their opinion on you even if you've grown. Unless you give 0 shits about either of these things and develop a strong resistance, it can really weigh down on you.

I'm glad to see that Emiru has matured. If I'm totally wrong about all the things I've said, then good for her. If not, then she has a long life ahead of her, she'll figure it out eventually 0

Posted

Maybe she stays with him because she feels the obligation to be loyal in general, like she wants to feel like a good girlfriend. But also, it's not so easy to break up with someone. Especially since she's known him for years and has lived with him that long. I mean we know it's common for people to stay in abusive relationships and that its not always only because they're afraid and met with threats when they try to leave. Considering how young she was when she met Dyrus, it's likely she hasn't had much experience with dating but correct me if I'm wrong. When you date at a young age and you and your boyfriend/girlfriend break up, it's very easy to feel like you won't find anyone better. And maybe she hasn't met/developed a close friendship with someone who actually is better than Dyrus

I know none of what I said are things you were trying to imply, just giving my thoughts as to why she stays with him. I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't truly happy, it happens with a lot of social media stars. They post all these pictures to act as if they are, but being a social media star means having to constantly deal with people who throw negative comments at you and attack your character. You get people constantly comparing you to others which can make you doubt yourself. Then you also don't know who to trust or if someone is truly your friend because they care about you. And in my opinion, the worst part is the fact that your past mistakes will often stay with you and many people will never change their opinion on you even if you've grown. Unless you give 0 shits about either of these things and develop a strong resistance, it can really weigh down on you.

I'm glad to see that Emiru has matured. If I'm totally wrong about all the things I've said, then good for her. If not, then she has a long life ahead of her, she'll figure it out eventually 0

I totally agree. Over the years she has definitely changed. It's almost as if her persona got younger and she even looks younger/innocent. I guess we criticized her well enough 🤣 (jk)

Relationships are complicated. We often accept what we think we deserve. And I can see why she wants to stay with Dyrus. She probably doesn't even realize that she's lacking an emotional fulfilment from him and thinks she's lucky. Like, correct me if I'm wrong, but everytime I see them together he seems cold and distant. Almost as if he doesn't care about her, he shows no geniune feelings or whatsoever. It's just always so awkward watching them together. At least they don't tweet fakeass cringy tweets at each other as much. 

just being honest here.

Posted

I totally agree. Over the years she has definitely changed. It's almost as if her persona got younger and she even looks younger/innocent. I guess we criticized her well enough 🤣 (jk)

Relationships are complicated. We often accept what we think we deserve. And I can see why she wants to stay with Dyrus. She probably doesn't even realize that she's lacking an emotional fulfilment from him and thinks she's lucky. Like, correct me if I'm wrong, but everytime I see them together he seems cold and distant. Almost as if he doesn't care about her, he shows no geniune feelings or whatsoever. It's just always so awkward watching them together. At least they don't tweet fakeass cringy tweets at each other as much. 

just being honest here.

So true, he just seems so awkward and weird LOL. Like their relationship dynamic just seems weird over all to me. I don't doubt that Emiru has feelings for him and he maybe does for her too. But seeing how they interact and how they talk it 's just something off.

Posted (edited)

Edited by xpr,bc222

Posted

D86Z_yqXkAMTvAF.jpg

Okay so I'm not good at spotting photoshop but doesn't her leg look a bit weird there? She just posted this on twitter. When you zoom in the outline seems different compared to other things in the photo. I can't imagine why she'd want to slim down her leg though, since she's pretty slim herself...

Posted

D86Z_yqXkAMTvAF.jpg

Okay so I'm not good at spotting photoshop but doesn't her leg look a bit weird there? She just posted this on twitter. When you zoom in the outline seems different compared to other things in the photo. I can't imagine why she'd want to slim down her leg though, since she's pretty slim herself...

I think if she were to photoshop this photo, it would be to make herself look "thiccer" if anything. I just think her posture is strange since her hands are in somewhat uncomfortable positions. But god, does this girl have so much.. stuff..can't relate

Posted

D86Z_yqXkAMTvAF.jpg

Her leg almost looks lined with a black pen. The entire photo is a bit blurry except for her leg.

Posted

yesterday i was checking out dyrus stream and he had 'playing league with emily' or something like that?

chat kept asking about it, but then he didn't end up playing with her... to me he seemed like he wanted to. wonder what made her not do it in the end.

Posted

i haven’t watched her streams in forever but today i saw that she posted on insta-story that she will be doing a insta-story takeover on streamlabs’ instagram and holy shit her voice is different?? i’m used to the low, really slow, dyrus-like voice. not mad about her sounding excited ans happy though... ”girly” if you will. :alpacawink:

Posted

i haven’t watched her streams in forever but today i saw that she posted on insta-story that she will be doing a insta-story takeover on streamlabs’ instagram and holy shit her voice is different?? i’m used to the low, really slow, dyrus-like voice. not mad about her sounding excited ans happy though... ”girly” if you will. :alpacawink:

doubt it was her normal voice in the video, she was soo nervous you could literally hear her voice shake. 

Posted

I checked the instagram story out and honestly it was pretty adorable. I guess she dropped that sort of tough gamer girl image for the better

Posted

ive actually been really enjoying her cosplays. she has pretty much every desirable facial feature according to european standards of beauty so she fits basically every character. also all the outfits look pretty high quality. its also kind of refreshing to see a cosplayer doing it for fun. shes not selling sets yet or anything (not that i mind that but everyones been doing it and clearly emiru just likes to dress up and posts kinda weird tiktoks) 

Posted

I’m genuinely happy for her, she seems to really enjoy cosplaying and it’s refreshing to see. I also love her trying out different makeup with her cosplays, she looks great! 

Posted (edited)

Edited by lightning