• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Emiru (Dyrus' GF/"Not Another Gamer Girl!")

1401 posts in this topic

Posted

links; 

twitter; lol_Emiru

instagram; emiru.jpg

youtube;

lolcow

UPDATED INFO;

still continues to claim that she is super godlike at league when she plays adc but twitch stream says otherwise. just feeds and blames her team and is super toxic. when off stream plays support and claims that it is purely for filling when she purposely chooses support as her role. continues to be toxic about other females in the gaming community and says others who play stereotypes are not true gamers. wears 2 to 4 bras to stack her "cleavage" because she naturally doesnt have any and is an average titty streamer but still claims that she is gaming quality and totally not another e-whore! has a youtube channel that is suppose to be purely gaming content but has become a mockery of one and is just shitty drag queen makeup about female gaming characters that she is garbage at. still wishes that she was 80 pounds. has an eating disorder and shoves a million calories into her already obese boyfriend so she doesnt eat. brags about being white/asian and "exotic."

summary;

attention hungry girl who was barely legal obsessed over dyrus (famous lol streamers/ex-pro) and started dating him when she was 17. after one month of simply talking, she moved all the way over to cali to be with him and moved in with him without ever meeting him in person first. starts her own twitch stream and claims she isn't like other league girls who only play ahri,lux, support etc. is also known for being toxic and blaming other people for bad games and rages. when shes doing good she claims she is carrying the entire team and deserves better. 

collage image summary provided by Tiffanie ?

yIUKIsI.jpg

1495801564933.jpg

claims she's unique by playing adc and JHIN *wow so hard* and constantly calls out other girls. is known to be an attention whore and has tried to hook up with other pros (reckful) before going onto dirt bag dyrus. constantly claims that she eats a million pounds of food a day but never gains weight, is always condescending. got noticed by buzzfeed for a twitter pic that says "i eat junkfood etc but never gain a pound haha im so fucking ugly" and she got salty. is in denial of her attitude and uses her pussypass to get away with bitchy behavior. 

in the past day or two she has deleted all of her bitchy tweets/subtweets/ bullying evidence. if you check out her twitter, the latest thing is dated may 16th. 

screenshots/evidence in spoiler;

1494804267799.jpg

proof of her bullying another female streamer and attempting to sabotage her twitch career.

1493075618891.jpg

constantly thinks she looks like ahri with her emo hooker makeup and by just having her totally not pushed up titties out. 

1492020693084.jpg

totally not illegal. totally not a pedophile. totally not her splenda daddy. totally not mooching off of his fame and fat.

1491877532166.png

gaiz im ahri because im azn... but im not average. also i dont use my body to gain viewers. 

claims superior white genes give her big ass oppai but in reality shes about as flat as a 7 year old boy

sigh.jpg.64dd57488746493058b5a450cbc2cb1

Posted

If you're gonna make a thread atleast provide your own pictures instead of taking them from lolcow.

Posted

If you're gonna make a thread atleast provide your own pictures instead of taking them from lolcow.

good point, but she deleted all of her shit so i only have lolcow pictures. 

my bad, first thread.

Posted

is she good or 

Posted

is she good or 

I heard she's above average for a girl but below average compared to guys

Posted

Ahh, I've been waiting for a topic on her.

I didn't wanna be a bitch about her at first (y'know, like be judgy bc she's a streamer & dyrus is retired and ohoho muhnee), but then I learned she basically just turned 18 and I just frowned.

Posted

I heard she's above average for a girl but below average compared to guys

Depends on what "above average" means: in terms of competitive playing or casual playing? In terms of ranking or in terms on how she fares in x amounts of plays?

I've seen my fair share of girls playing games and it's difficult to find someone 'bad' at certain type of games... mainly when said games are all over the place and as famous as they are.

Posted

Depends on what "above average" means: in terms of competitive playing or casual playing? In terms of ranking or in terms on how she fares in x amounts of plays?

I've seen my fair share of girls playing games and it's difficult to find someone 'bad' at certain type of games... mainly when said games are all over the place and as famous as they are.

I'm not too knowledgeable on the game but I believe ranked. There should be more info on the lolcow.

Posted (edited)

I'm not too knowledgeable on the game but I believe ranked. There should be more info on the lolcow.

I'm trying to scavenge the thread, but all I see are the same comments someone said that are what I think: she's playing a game that has been out for a whole bunch of time, has a big base enough and, as a player of Dota in ranked, it's not hard to learn. 

Are you kidding me? She thinks she's so special and unique because she plays jhin? A lot more girls than just her main jhin/adc, why does she think she's so different.
It honestly seems like she's insecure and would flip if a girl were to do the same thing as her, especially if the girl were to do it better, which considering she can't get out of low play despite all those ranked games is kind of sad. Git gud emi. Have your boyfriend boost you if he didn't already

So she's pretty much your run of the mill low ranked gamer with little to no experience, GG and all that. Most female streamers are - I don't follow enough to know if there is a high ranked female streamer. Then again, I rarely follow ranked players (I used to follow Dendi, once).

It's hilarious that she thinks people are playing a character because of her. How big of an ego she must have to think that people associate jhin with her eslutty ass. Emiru is so full of herself lmao.
>sucks at jhin
>started "maining" him last month
>low elo
Plus she started playing him cuz she thought it makes her "different"
Lmao Emiru you're not good enough like other one tricks like brna, dianas2, tyler1, etc to be known for their champion. Keep dreaming. 

Edited by praefuro

Posted

I read the thread on lolcow and I have to say I really don't like her she's so fake, she pretends that she is perfect. There's also a new thread on her in lolcow but the posting died down after ppl started arguing with eachother 

Posted

I saw that pic of her where she's eating neckbeard cuisine (doritos and mountain dew) or smth to show that she's not like da other gurlz

Posted (edited)

She looks like a discount insta girl 

IMG_20170622_194301.jpg

IMG_20170622_194940.jpg

This is what she wants to be

Edited by Leah

Posted

she is confirmed plat 5 MAX. she feeds her ass off on adc but when she isnt streaming she plays support to maintain demoting from plat. rumor has it that dyrus plays on her account sometimes

Posted

she is confirmed plat 5 MAX. she feeds her ass off on adc but when she isnt streaming she plays support to maintain demoting from plat. rumor has it that dyrus plays on her account sometimes

Yeah, that's what I got from lolcow, anyway; it's not too rare for streamer girls to have people play on their accounts (mainly high ranked people or people that actually know how to play the game to boost their stats or maintain rank - I know a couple of girls that stream very seldom and are in my friend circle that make their boyfriends play so they can keep that 'almost' plat rank up in OW.

She looks like a discount insta girl 

IMG_20170622_194301.jpg

IMG_20170622_194940.jpg

This is what she wants to be

I actually like Claudia Allende, don't insult her to me like this; if anything, she's a discount Megan Fox (/sarcasm, probably).