Taylor and elbow-sans "relationship"

128 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

oooppsss sorry.

Edited by ilovebruises

Posted

I'd delete that if I were you. Just because the information has been online for a while doesn't mean this is our job to expose a relationship that she's trying to keep private. If people want that information, they should go searching for it.

Posted

I think that information has been around for weeks. I read here that many knew elbow-san's name and work, so I did my research and found out pretty easily.

I would delete that screenshot, too.

Posted (edited)

Can someone PM the link to the lolcow which had info on elbow-san?? 

I cannot for the life of me find it anywhere on there.

Or a least the company he works for etc - I'm sooo curious 

edit: found it lol

Edited by enigmatic
never mind - lolcow is working now

Posted

Can someone PM the link to the lolcow which had info on elbow-san?? 

I cannot for the life of me find it anywhere on there.

Or a least the company he works for etc - I'm sooo curious 

edit: found it lol

I've been searching and I can't find it. Can you please tell me where you found it? I've been to lolcow but there's just so much to look through, I don't know where to find it.

Posted

I've been searching and I can't find it. Can you please tell me where you found it? I've been to lolcow but there's just so much to look through, I don't know where to find it.

I'll PM you xo

Posted

I'll PM you xo

Please PM me too *sobs*

Posted

Not showing him or talking about him is part of marketing scheme. If you are or look available, you are young and hip, open for relationships = more fans. Many popstars do this and most K-pop stars are not allowed to mention their spouses cause it will turn off fans. For Taylor it was all about her being young and fresh, a 40 yo boyfriend would blow that cover. That's why he wasn't mentioned before. Not because they were hiding it irl or from family, but because of her money. She has traveled for him before, he has given her many opportunities (cause of his work) where she has been making appearances before (he is someone important in fashion business is what I've gathered). If he would propose (cause she would never) he would have done it already. Moving to HK changes nothing of their current situation.

If anything (and this is something I fear for Taylor and don't wish it upon her) he might dump her cause she might actually lose her career. She's getting older, she isn't into dolly fashion anymore (and that's why he ever noticed her before and still seems into it) he might find someone younger, more "adaptable" for his liking. She isn't modeling either and her figure isn't the same as before... I don't know, I just fear if he really is a sugardaddy type that Taylor might lose everything if he dumps her.

But TL;DR: I don't think marriage is on the way of these two. Taylor wants it, but I just don't see it happening.

Sorry for switching threads on you I just don't wanna clog the video one. 

I get what you mean about the before stuff, if I saw kota!Taylor with Elbow-san I would have felt the need to call the police. But at the same time I know a lot of people who wait a long time to propose and get married and I feel like at this point if he were gonna dump her he wouldn't drag her to another country first ya know? 'Cause in Japan he can dump her on Sharla, in HK she's his crazy problem. I can't imagine anyone who's good at business would want to avoid confrontation so much that they would make it international. Plus, as gross as this feels to say, at this point isn't Tay a bit on an investment for him. Like living with him for so long without work and with her spending habits. He's put a lot into this relationship I would think he'd wanna stick it out some. 

I hope for her financial and mental health she gets a ring. I mean everyone knows you don't really bring a man to a wedding if you don't want him to start thinking about marriage. Just like you get a dog to simulate having a baby. 

Posted

Sorry for switching threads on you I just don't wanna clog the video one. 

I get what you mean about the before stuff, if I saw kota!Taylor with Elbow-san I would have felt the need to call the police. But at the same time I know a lot of people who wait a long time to propose and get married and I feel like at this point if he were gonna dump her he wouldn't drag her to another country first ya know? 'Cause in Japan he can dump her on Sharla, in HK she's his crazy problem. I can't imagine anyone who's good at business would want to avoid confrontation so much that they would make it international. Plus, as gross as this feels to say, at this point isn't Tay a bit on an investment for him. Like living with him for so long without work and with her spending habits. He's put a lot into this relationship I would think he'd wanna stick it out some. 

I hope for her financial and mental health she gets a ring. I mean everyone knows you don't really bring a man to a wedding if you don't want him to start thinking about marriage. Just like you get a dog to simulate having a baby. 

I see your point and think you are more right with this one than I am. At least I hope so.

I see their relationship this way: Taylor is the housewife who does all the cooking, cleaning and laundry and he pays all the bills and gives her allowance to spend. And of course there is the pleasure, he gets to have a beautiful girl in his bed and show her around to his family and friends. Somehow I also think their relationship is something like the modeling business: when you get too old, if you have nothing else to offer but your body and face you won't make it. But Taylor has changes so much with her diet, makeup, style...

All he's putting into this relationship is basically money. When/if he gets tired of her ass I doubt he will be thinking of all the money he has lost, rather he must be counting how much he will save. I'm certain that even if he takes her to HK with him to live if he didn't want to be with her anymore he would just send her back to Canada.

I also wish she would get the ring and the wedding so her future would be at least bit more secured. 

Posted

Kinda late to the party but I think some of your points are really interesting. Why do you think his opinion can’t change? I think it’s rather normal to hesitate, especially when he’s with such a child woman like Taylor.

I never really doubted their relationship, even though I can see where the concerns and rumors are coming from. But the more I think about it, the more I feel like he wouldn’t leave her for another “moe moe kyun kyun”- character but for real girlfriend/wife material. You know, someone with a brain, with decent cooking skills and who can keep their (or rather his) money.

I know what kinda scheme he’s into, but that’s mostly a fetish most guys don’t like to carry over into a marriage. Unless he doesn’t want any kids or doesn’t mind housekeeping.

Ugh just saw the shift into this thread... I’m tired and hope this quote is still here when I delete my original post in the Taylor’s videos’ thread.

Posted

I disagree. I don't think Elbows goal was ever to obtain a "wife material" kind of girl. 

He reminds me of a nerd from a movie... for example, Mark Zuckerberg. He never got the girl in high school, and was maybe picked on for being smart. Ends up making millions after graduation and finally gets, not only the girl, but the beautiful model girl. And i think i can safely refer to him as a nerd considering he not only encouraged but preferred the moe moe living doll look. 

With his money and modern technology, he doesn't need the kind of women who will do all the typical cooking, cleaning, etc. Do you see any celebrities or billionaires having this kind of traditional set-up? No you don't, and you can barley call any of them wife/husband material. They don't lead typical lives. As long as the money flows, they can continue to successfully support their current lifestyle by eating out and hiring help. 

Posted

I disagree. I don't think Elbows goal was ever to obtain a "wife material" kind of girl. 

He reminds me of a nerd from a movie... for example, Mark Zuckerberg. He never got the girl in high school, and was maybe picked on for being smart. Ends up making millions after graduation and finally gets, not only the girl, but the beautiful model girl. And i think i can safely refer to him as a nerd considering he not only encouraged but preferred the moe moe living doll look. 

With his money and modern technology, he doesn't need the kind of women who will do all the typical cooking, cleaning, etc. Do you see any celebrities or billionaires having this kind of traditional set-up? No you don't, and you can barley call any of them wife/husband material. They don't lead typical lives. As long as the money flows, they can continue to successfully support their current lifestyle by eating out and hiring help. 

I agree. He is not looking for a maid, but someone who he enjoys his time with. She is not completely helpless in kitchen and I'm sure if he wants some gourmet he is fine by going to restaurant.

Posted

I see your point and think you are more right with this one than I am. At least I hope so.

I see their relationship this way: Taylor is the housewife who does all the cooking, cleaning and laundry and he pays all the bills and gives her allowance to spend. And of course there is the pleasure, he gets to have a beautiful girl in his bed and show her around to his family and friends. Somehow I also think their relationship is something like the modeling business: when you get too old, if you have nothing else to offer but your body and face you won't make it. But Taylor has changes so much with her diet, makeup, style...

All he's putting into this relationship is basically money. When/if he gets tired of her ass I doubt he will be thinking of all the money he has lost, rather he must be counting how much he will save. I'm certain that even if he takes her to HK with him to live if he didn't want to be with her anymore he would just send her back to Canada.

I also wish she would get the ring and the wedding so her future would be at least bit more secured. 

"Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free." 

Sadly, this is how I think of their relationship. I agree about the ring. If there was one she'd be more secure in that relationship. 

Plus it makes me wonder...Does Canada or HK have common law relationship rules? Is she entitled to anything if he leaves the relationship?

Posted

"Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free." 

Sadly, this is how I think of their relationship. I agree about the ring. If there was one she'd be more secure in that relationship. 

Plus it makes me wonder...Does Canada or HK have common law relationship rules? Is she entitled to anything if he leaves the relationship?

For HK, "common law marriage" is not recognized.  

Posted

I'm sure he'd be smart enough to marry with a prenup anyway, his business is just too profitable.