Taylor and elbow-sans "relationship"

106 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Can we please talk about how Taylor lied about her old apartment and living situation? All while hiding her relationship from viewers.

She lived with Elbow-san while living there and staged the whole bedroom to make it seem like she didn't have a boyfriend. Whenever Sharla was over she would sleep in that room...so where would Taylor sleep? Definitely not on the couch. That apartment had a master bedroom that went unseen.

Yeah that's true but i feel like you would hide something like that if your hiding the fact that you have a boyfriend in the first place. Personally i didn't realize Elbow-San and her had been together so long! until she mentioned they was a couple back in HK. So Im guessing your right, he must of lived there with her in her last place, Cause where else would he of lived. 

TaylorOldApt.png

AsSeenHERE.png

Edited by Maid In China
This May Or May Not Be Taylor's Actual Old apartment PICTURED

Posted (edited)

Her mom also visited when they lived in that apartment. It's obvious the whole thing was a set up.

Taylor never mentioned buying a new bed for their current place, so they had the one we've seen multiple times now in the master suite. The whole idea of her wasting money on multiple different sheets and pillows for a "set up" room is just so ugh too. 

Edited by girlblunder

Posted

Out of curiosity what makes you think that? I didn't start watching her videos until after she moved to the house but out of the few older videos I watched I always thought her room looked very unlived in. Then the other day I started thinking that it probably was just a room to film in and she had a different room she shared with Elbow-San. 

She never really said it specifically, but I do remember her implying that she sleeps there and lives alone a long while ago. Again, nothing concrete, Taylor is a master at keeping shit vague and letting people come to conclusions by themselves a lot. Its sort of a deception and shes technically deceiving her fans. We can't even hold it against her cause she never said specific on the topic. 

Her mom also visited when they lived in that apartment. It's obvious the whole thing was a set up.

Taylor never mentioned buying a new bed for their current place, so they had the one we've seen multiple times now in the master suite. The whole idea of her wasting money on multiple different sheets and pillows for a "set up" room is just so ugh too. 

It was starting to get obvious after a while, we just that we never really had evidence or concrete clues, but yeah, all of those sheets and pillows and stuff... Remember the old bedroom toor? Fuck, all that kawaii shit is not cheap. Only Sharla really ever used that room too...

Posted

I went back and watch a few videos yesterday from when she was moving. She does actually say they got a new king size bed and talked about how Japan doesn't sell king size sheets. I think she kinda slips up here and says "we have a king size bed now" as tho they shared a bed before. Also based on that floor plan of the apartment it really doesn't look like a king bed would fit in the master bedroom.

But yes, buying special bedding and room items just to make it look like her actual room is such a waste of money and stupid. And the fact that she got in the bed just to film waking up scenes is very strange and weird imo. 

Posted

Should we expect wedding related videos in a year? In her latest video she shared her concern about where her and Elbow-san's relathionship is going or smth like that. I bet that he would purpose her after he sister's wedding!

Posted

Should we expect wedding related videos in a year? In her latest video she shared her concern about where her and Elbow-san's relathionship is going or smth like that. I bet that he would purpose her after he sister's wedding!

Yeah I think it's only a matter of time before we see proposal and/or wedding stuff about to happen soon. Taylor herself has been pretty clickbaity with her titles and I think she wants to lead her fans down that road of thinking anyway (vid titles like "Babies & Toys!" "Is My Life Meaningful Now?" & "My Dress for the Wedding!" come to mind)

Posted

Sometimes I believe we think Taylor has more power in the relationship than she might have.

Maybe it's Elbow-san is calling the shots to a degree. Maybe he's not interested in getting married and he's just along for the ride with a pretty girl on his arm.

Sometimes I believe we think Taylor has more power in the relationship than she might have.

Maybe it's Elbow-san is calling the shots to a degree. Maybe he's not interested in getting married and he's just along for the ride with a pretty girl on his arm.

Posted

Yeah I think it's only a matter of time before we see proposal and/or wedding stuff about to happen soon. Taylor herself has been pretty clickbaity with her titles and I think she wants to lead her fans down that road of thinking anyway (vid titles like "Babies & Toys!" "Is My Life Meaningful Now?" & "My Dress for the Wedding!" come to mind)

Wouldn't be surprised if she uses a pic of her in her sisters wedding dress for a video thumbnail

Posted

She gave the impression they dated for a few months/ a yr top's, then moved in together #GirlBoss But after the exposure It show's They go back, at least to Late 2012 on social media (It Seem's he was trying to promote her Cinderella make up tutorial)

She said in one of her previous vlogs how he basically came up with the idea's that kick started her channel.

Taylor: We are going to expose the truth about my old videos whether it comes to the filming, planning or editing, Lets go                                              Elbow: Real Taylor~

Taylor: It was actually Elbow-San's Idea for me to do this dance, because if you knew... August  2014 Taylor  A Kawaii Japanese Doll was like everything i wanted to be Like this Video i actually did..   Like this video actually helped me, if i meet anyone in Japan to this day,This is the No.1 Video they found me by. i had to hire a dance teacher cause i really suck at dancing  But i had to hurry because this dance was Trending now.

(I was meant to post this days ago but i must of forgot to press enter >.< Ima post it anyway since its just popped up in my text box LOL fck knows what it is :3)

Posted

Wouldn't be surprised if she uses a pic of her in her sisters wedding dress for a video thumbnail

yeah she totally would do that for views...

OT: imo i can't see Taylor and Mr. boss man getting married.. they don't seem to have any chemistry at all.. they act like just friends.

Posted

Maybe it's because the fans are calling him -san? He's not -kun to us and as she's Canadian and he's from HK, I can't see why she'd use a Japanese term of endearment towards him such as ハニー? She calls him babe which is pretty standard in the west

Totally right! Sorry. Honey is mainly what men in Japan call their partner. Babe is just so generic feeling to me but like you said it's used a lot in the west both ways. Then again, I hate pet names in general. As for knowing, I hate to admit this but I kinda was like Taylor when I was younger( but I think she's older than me?).  But I wasn't necessarily in it for money. More of security. Anyway, I see a lot of traits in her I'm glad I don't have anymore. It's kinda unsettling to me.

Posted

Totally right! Sorry. Honey is mainly what men in Japan call their partner. Babe is just so generic feeling to me but like you said it's used a lot in the west both ways. Then again, I hate pet names in general. As for knowing, I hate to admit this but I kinda was like Taylor when I was younger( but I think she's older than me?).  But I wasn't necessarily in it for money. More of security. Anyway, I see a lot of traits in her I'm glad I don't have anymore. It's kinda unsettling to me.

I guess you missed my post. Hope I didn't come across as harsh but if you couldn't already tell, my biggest pet peeve about these Jvloggers and their viewers is all of the misconceptions about Japan (and other relevant countries) being passed around as fact. I'm still curious where you got this impression as it's clear you're not the only one who has it, but I realize this is getting off topic.

When referring to another person, "honey" is a term used to describe a buxom woman in her 20's and maybe early 30's. It's a word you would only really hear a creepy middle-aged man from the Bubble-era use to describe his favorite hostess or young mistress. (Unless it was being used ironically or as a joke.) If Elbow-san was Japanese and referred to Taylor as his "honey," that would solidify her status as a sugar baby and glorified side piece.

Posted (edited)

I guess this is Elbow-San on this Cake? (Found on an old social media platform of Taylor's) 

TYCK14.png

Edited by Maid In China
Change of description.

Posted

Cake anyone? LOL

TYCK14.png

???