Taylor and elbow-sans "relationship"

82 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Since the other threads tend to get derailed by people claiming genuine love vs sugardaddy scenario, I thought I would devote a thread dedicated to talking all things elbow-san and Taylor ('s relationship). No spoilers on elbow-sans identity and.or arm chair per PULL rules. 

I personally think their relationship started off as sugar and companionship. Eventually Taylor got lonely and learned to "love" elbow-san (the $$$ helped, I'm sure). To me, it would seem Taylor is not the independent type. I cannot see her venturing into a foreign country (HK/JP/etc) without a crutch or needing to rely on someone else.

When elbow-sans not around she barely leaves the house! Call me cynical, but I think if Taylor ends up back in Canada she may break up with elbow-san on the basis that she doesnt need to rely on him anymore...which would be unfortunate.

Edited by dirty_bento_boxxy

Posted

When elbow-sans not around she barely leaves the house! Call me cynical, but I think if Taylor ends up back in Canada she may break up with elbow-san on the basis that she doesnt need to rely on him anymore...which would be unfortunate.

This is an interesting point. Since I feel like she is so deep into this relationship, I get the feeling that Taylor isn't ever going to go back to Canada, as Elbow-san certainly wouldn't leave his career to move back with her.

Posted

In the past, Taylor has mentioned moving the Europe after leaving Japan. We know some of Elbow-san's family lives in Paris. Maybe she should start taking her French persona more seriously. 

Posted (edited)

why "relationship" not relationship? are you implying it doesn't exist? because it does. it is a relationship no matter what you think about it or the kind of the relationship.  

Edited by over the rainbow

Posted

When elbow-sans not around she barely leaves the house!

I vaguely remember from her old vlogs (in the appartment not house) that she said Elbow-boss told her he is happy that she does daily vlogging as it gets her out of the house.  

Posted

lol she won't leave elbow san.  too much $$$ to just walk away from.

they either get married, or he leaves her.

i hope for his sake he doesnt marry her... not that she's the worst partner imaginable but she acts like an entitled child who needs to be taken care of.  though i suppose he's into that.

Posted

i feel like they are good for eachother. taylor is fake so we dont really get to see how they are compatible. but we cant really speculate much because they have the least to show on camera compared to other youtube relationships. so its pretty boring to speculate on tay's life tbh.. but to say that taylor is a snowflake kinda goes for elbow-san too.. if he's the kind to enjoy sports cars and what not, i kinda feel like they have that materialism in common.

Posted

Honestly we probably will never know and it's hard to judge but from the little we've seen them interacting and all the facts I think they're in a genuine relationship. It might've started as SD/SB but now I don't think it's that. SD/SB thing is more of an arrangement, the rich guy would just want a sugar baby for entertainment, to spend time, basically just seeing the baby's "ups", but if they live together wouldn't you naturally have to deal with the problems, the "downs". And I don't think most sugar daddies would want to deal with personal problems, they just want fun. Meeting her family would also be weird in that arrangement imo

Posted

To me, it seems like their relationship is genuine. Elbow-san takes an active interest in Taylor's channel and sometimes helps her film or help her with video ideas. And I don't think he does it to generate interest in his company, because Taylor rarely mentions his company, so he's not doing it for marketing purposes. If a relationship is purely driven by money/looks/sex, then I don't think he would try so hard to help her be successful with her channel. I also really enjoy their interactions on her videos and how they joke around with each other.  Sure the language barrier is an issue sometimes, but they still manage to get a few laughs out of their conversations.  There's a huge difference between Taylor's interactions with Elbow-san, compared to Sharla's interactions with Keyboard-san, which is really monotonous and boring in my opinion. 

I find Taylor annoying most of the time, but I'm a Taylor-Elbowsan supporter .. I hope their relationship works out :alpacaheadshake:

Maybe his company jointly manages her YouTube account? Regardless, I don't doubt he loves her and because of that, would like her to succeed.

As for her, this is just my opinion, but I wouldn't be surprised if she became very successful, she'd dump him. 

Posted

Even if they started off with a sugardaddy/sugarbaby relationship, they seem to be in a real relationship now. They live together in a foreign (for them both) country, they both don't really bother to learn the language, they travel together, and they have met each other's families. Those are the only things we really know as facts because those things have been shown in videos, photos, etc. We can't know how they feel inside or even if they are in it for true love or just for convenience, that's all just speculation:alpacaheadshake:.

Posted

Hello this is my first post here so sorry if I do something wrong. I have been following Taylor and also this website for a long time but never felt the need to comment until now.

I also feel that her relationship with elbow-san probably started off  as SD/SB.

I get the impression that Taylor is not all that serious with Elbow-san and the relationship seems kind of one sided. it seems elbow-san is being used and taken to the cleaners by Taylor.

I wonder if Elbow-san has an insecurity that taylor only stays with him for his money. After that $22,000 dollar cell phone bill thing happened you think that would be a real wake up call for him. I really dislike the way Taylor handled the situation.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall when that conversation went down it really came across in her video like it went like this "hey babe so the phone bill is going to be $22,000 that's ok right? you got kinda money right?'' She had no idea until it was explained to her just how much rent they could pay with that amount of money.She really has no idea the value of $22,000.

Posted

Hello this is my first post here so sorry if I do something wrong. I have been following Taylor and also this website for a long time but never felt the need to comment until now.

I also feel that her relationship with elbow-san probably started off  as SD/SB.

I get the impression that Taylor is not all that serious with Elbow-san and the relationship seems kind of one sided. it seems elbow-san is being used and taken to the cleaners by Taylor.

I wonder if Elbow-san has an insecurity that taylor only stays with him for his money. After that $22,000 dollar cell phone bill thing happened you think that would be a real wake up call for him. I really dislike the way Taylor handled the situation.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall when that conversation went down it really came across in her video like it went like this "hey babe so the phone bill is going to be $22,000 that's ok right? you got kinda money right?'' She had no idea until it was explained to her just how much rent they could pay with that amount of money.She really has no idea the value of $22,000.

To be fair, if she wasn't serious, she wouldn't have taken him to meet her family over Christmas?

Posted

To be fair, if she wasn't serious, she wouldn't have taken him to meet her family over Christmas?

I kinda feel like she's only serious with him because of his money.