• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Taylor and Elbow-san’s "relationship"

631 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you mind if you could point out those details? At first I vehemently thought that she lived alone but now I agree with the popular opinion here; she lived with him in that Tokyo apartment. :/

Taylor has said many times they moved TOGETHER to Japan. She lied about how big her apartment was, lied about which bedroom was hers and lied about everything else too. She even said "Moving with my boyfriend" when they moved to that huge castle instead of saying "moving in with my bf". Small details. 

Posted

Yes, she was pretty aware (i suppose) of the backlash she/they/he might get because of the site... Though, she should have been even more careful if you ask me, lol

Taylor's (main) problem is that she wants the Kardashian lifestyle (hell knows why because i really can't understand. at the end of the day they're also people, and they s**t the same as regular folks >.>) Before the Kardashians (i have no idea for how long they're in the entertainment industry, not that it matters), surely her ideals were any trophy wife she could see on TV. (i'm speculating here, but seeing she has no morals, this is the conclusion i came to). As a result, she will never think clearly. She will do whatever she can to secure this lifestyle for the rest of her life. 

She wouldn't be the first to do so either - i heard of marriages with prenups, in which the woman staied married for as long as the prenup said (if they divorced sooner than 15 years or so, she'd get nothing.) when the time was up, she immediately filed for divorce to get half of what he owned. i can see tayliar doing this.. 

Tbh I don't think Taylor is calculated enough for that..

Posted (edited)

Also, maybe an unpopular opinion, but I honestly think she likes him. That's also why she has been defending him so much. Is it a smart move? Maybe not. But I don't think she's in ONLY for the money. Although I'm sure that's a huge plus in her eyes.

Edited by Minzgruen

Posted

Also, maybe an unpopular opinion, but I honestly think she likes him. That's also why she has been defending him so much. Is it a smart move? Maybe not. But I don't think she's in ONLY for the money. Although I'm sure that's a huge plus in her eyes.

I was sceptic initially, but I think so now aswell

Posted (edited)

Do you mind if you could point out those details? At first I vehemently thought that she lived alone but now I agree with the popular opinion here; she lived with him in that Tokyo apartment. :/

Yeah sure. Some I can rembember now: When her mother or Sharla stayed at her house (it happened quite often with Sharla), she never mentioned anything about where she would sleep. Ever. It was like a piece of information missing. She was daily vlogging and it happened several times so maybe she could have shown how she got the sofa ready for herself or something similar. Or mention a single detail about it, but nothing at all.

Also when her mom visited her they had a dinner with Sharla and her boyfriend (I think is was an early Thanksgiving dinner) and she mentioned something like "Sharla left a while ago now we are going to sleep". If he stayed over her mother was sleeping in her bed, would she sleep with her boyfriend in the sofa? I don't think so.

Even when her mother was not there, imagine that crazy rich man sleeping over her place in that small bed. 

Also when they moved to the big house she called her grandma and the first thing she asked was if she liked her new house. But the big deal was moving with her boyfriend for the first time. Wasn´t it?

There are more but I can't remember them now. You can see it's a lot of hidding information instead of lying. 

At first I doubted they were living together too but when I heard they were dating for years before moving to Japan, why would they move to different apartments if they were in a long relationship moving to another country together? That doesn't make sense at all. And why she never ever visited him to "his place"? Of course not recording but mentioning it. Because it doesn't exist. My opinion is they were living together at first in Hong Kong and they got Rosie together there.

Edited by Lily Sand
I added a sentence

Posted (edited)

Taylor has said many times they moved TOGETHER to Japan. She lied about how big her apartment was, lied about which bedroom was hers and lied about everything else too. She even said "Moving with my boyfriend" when they moved to that huge castle instead of saying "moving in with my bf". Small details.  

Yeah, she lied multiple times (personally, I don't really see the reason of this, what's wrong about bigger apartment or having a boyfriend?), but you can deduct when she lies.

There are also some things that you can see in her vids before moving to her house in Japan, also small, that can indicate the truth, for example:

- in her vlog about Tokyo dance show shooting, she films how she wakes up in 'her' small bedroom and starts to prepare breakfast for one. Although, there is a moment when she films Rosie and you can see a glimpse of man's sneakers (I highly suppose that these are neither her nor for female - better view at them at her another video, also Elbow san frequently wears New Balance stuff on her current videos)

- 'The Best Coffee in Tokyo' vlog: similar thing, she acts like she is alone, but: she talks to camera at the beginning, meanwhile someone turns off the lights in the hall behind her (although we can assume that she had photosensor and those turned off automatically)

- here I suspect that first white shirt can belong to Tom, it is much bigger then other hanging clothes, and sleeves are too wide even for an oversized style ( I am not super sure about this one, just my suspicion)

Screenshot_2019-04-03_at_03.20.44.thumb.

Could he just sleep there from time to time? - sure. But why all that lies? Wouldn't be easier just to say 'I'm with boyfriend' or whatever, she didn't need to say any details about him, right? Her insincerity is so annoying and unnecessary.

Btw, nevertheless I love her old vlogs. Sometimes, I prefer to watch them again instead of checking out her newest ones. 

Edited by SweetPeanut
Shoes are actually her - my mistake!

Posted

Tbh I don't think Taylor is calculated enough for that..

you do have a point. and i agree with you. I think she might really like him, though it makes zero sense. So, if she likes him, she has no reason to plan something like that. 

Posted

I also think they care about each other, they have the same interests and values. They spend so much time together. I can see two good friends when I watch them together, with all that complicity and jokes. Honestly I can't see romantic love at all (but who knows maybe they are more affectionate in private).

Posted

Although, there is a moment when she films Rosie and you can see a glimpse of man's sneakers (I highly suppose that these are neither her nor for female - better view at them at her another video, also Elbow san frequently wears New Balance stuff on her current videos)

Screenshot_2019-04-03_at_01.57.02.thumb.

Screenshot_2019-04-03_at_03.12.02.thumb. 

Those are actually her shoes lol you can see her wear them in her A Day Alone in Tokyo video. 

Posted (edited)

So they've always lived together? Okay then, my bad. I'm not sure when this was said but I must have missed it, I assumed that "my bedroom tour" was her own apt. It looked like a typical 1k apartment. Weird that they had separate rooms.

I thought I had read that they met while they were both in Japan after they had talked on Facebook for a longtime and that she was actually dating another guy at the time they started talking on Facebook; I assumed this also was in Japan since she mentions the first date/meeting as (I THINK?!) being in Japan, with her wearing Liz Lisa (aka she was already in Japan).

Edited by daydreamcarnival

Posted

if i had all the money, I would have a bedroom separate from my spouse--the snoring and they are a furnace when they sleep. Instead i just splurged on a king sized bed and earplugs. 

If they were living together, then that bedroom in the "my bedroom tour" could have been a spare or guest that she had staged up with all her kawaii shit. 

Posted

She said it in a video she made while still living in Japan, that the bedroom was staged FOR the videos. i think it was a confessional video, or exposing herself.. or something along the lines. I think EWsan was in the video too. That's all I remember. 

@babbles It's EWsan who bought the earplugs. and most likely the bed too. what's surprizing is that she wasn't aware of him snoring before they got married??? like how??

Posted

They didn't have separate rooms. That dolly room was a set and all fake. When people stayed over they'd stay in the dolly room.

Posted

Those are actually her shoes lol you can see her wear them in her A Day Alone in Tokyo video. 

Lol, indeed. You are right. I always thought that these didn’t belong to her, resembled too much one Elbow san wears and didn’t seemed to be in her style. Sorry for misconception :/

Posted

Tbh my fiance and I aren't crazy rich or anything but we live in a 2BR apartment and the second bedroom, during the 90% of the time it's not being used as a guest bedroom, is mostly filled with my stuff. I wouldn't start a YouTube channel but if I did my thought would definitely be to use the guest room because who wants their actual bedroom shown off to the world?  I just assume YouTubers are presenting a fake persona, it's like watching reality TV, you can't take it too seriously.  

That said I feel bad for any guests they had over that were you know... not obsessed with living in a pink Hello Kitty dream world. Imagine Tom has a buddy from college visit them in Tokyo and the guy has to sleep in that Barbie bedroom, lol