• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor and Elbow-san’s "relationship"

619 posts in this topic

Posted

From Tom's insta story

Screenshot_2019-03-21-09-55-25.png

Screenshot_2019-03-21-09-55-40.png

Screenshot_2019-03-21-09-55-30.png

Posted

this is really NOT helping the trophy wife image taylor got going on...

or is this a 'reward' for that college speech thing

It may be normal for some people and I guess ... if you're both okay with it ... then it's okay? But I'd feel so bad??? When all the money I spend is not my own and ... I can't even comprehend. I guess that happens when you get used to this. But it's dangerous, I think.

A friend of mine has been getting used to that lifestyle, too. It's not like her boyfriend is super rich, but he's got a few thousands - ten thousands on his bank account and she's a constantly broke student. She recently got herself a 600€ phone and now they're in London for a week - even tho she recently struggled to pay her rent.

Don't get me wrong! It's cool that he helps her. But once you're at that point - you get used to it and then greedy.

I really don't understand Taylor's mentality. AT all.

Posted

It may be normal for some people and I guess ... if you're both okay with it ... then it's okay? But I'd feel so bad??? When all the money I spend is not my own and ... I can't even comprehend. I guess that happens when you get used to this. But it's dangerous, I think.

A friend of mine has been getting used to that lifestyle, too. It's not like her boyfriend is super rich, but he's got a few thousands - ten thousands on his bank account and she's a constantly broke student. She recently got herself a 600€ phone and now they're in London for a week - even tho she recently struggled to pay her rent.

Don't get me wrong! It's cool that he helps her. But once you're at that point - you get used to it and then greedy.

I really don't understand Taylor's mentality. AT all.

oh i totally get what you mean

rant ahead

let me make an example. my parents both work. they have their own money and are free to do what ever they want to do with it. my mom's idea of treating herself is getting a massage and going to the salon and when she goes, she uses her own money not dad's. when i was younger they pooled their money for our education and basic necessities for the house. back then i would ask mom my she goes to the salon and such and she said to me 'its my own money, i deserve this guilt free' and she totally did because she worked for it. my mom never asked dad for money just for herself. so yeah... 

i get that taylor and ew-san are married and she bought stuff for the house but doesn't she feel just a bit conscious about it tho? i guess she has her youtube channel but we've observed that he somewhat has some control over that too. 

Posted (edited)

I'm kinda confused, what are we even looking at here? It looks like some plates/bowls and... what are those things in bags? Clothing? A blanket?

That beige thing with the little ties literally looks like a burlap sack lol

Edited by lucky

Posted (edited)

I'm kinda confused, what are we even looking at here? It looks like some plates/bowls and... what are those things in bags? Clothing? A blanket?

That beige thing with the little ties literally looks like a burlap sack lol

It looks like chargers, a candle holder, a cutting board, bedding, and maybe drapery to me.

Edited by heckin_bork
Spelling

Posted

In those videos she was more calm and she talked with a little bit more sense. Now I feel like she is always nervous when talking and she can't put her thoughts together.

OMG! this is what i found wrong with her, and i couldn't point it out! the way she talks changed. Thank you for pointing it out. and i agree with what you said.

Well, i never liked the way she talked - i remember when i first saw one of her older videos and she was doing voice-overs, i couldn't stand her pitch. then, her dolly-like makeup (Dakota style) drove me crazy... then she was a bit normal, but now in HK she became weird annoying again. though, in a bit of a different way - as if she forgot how to speak. she's almost always hesitant. 

Posted

From Tom's insta story

Screenshot_2019-03-21-09-55-25.png

Screenshot_2019-03-21-09-55-40.png

Screenshot_2019-03-21-09-55-30.png

That's just homeware for the kitchen and decoration, isn't it? Tbh both of them, Tom aswell, strike me as people who want everything new for their new home, but simultaneously Tom's probably not too terribly interested in what kind of platter he eats off (most guys I know aren't anyway) so he left things like kitchenware, bedding, decorations up for Taylor to purchase. Which seems reasonable to me and not necessarily a trophywife purchase considering they're both going to live in that house.

Posted

That's just homeware for the kitchen and decoration, isn't it? Tbh both of them, Tom aswell, strike me as people who want everything new for their new home, but simultaneously Tom's probably not too terribly interested in what kind of platter he eats off (most guys I know aren't anyway) so he left things like kitchenware, bedding, decorations up for Taylor to purchase. Which seems reasonable to me and not necessarily a trophywife purchase considering they're both going to live in that house.

I think it's more because they literally just brought back a shit ton of kitchenware from Japan so this seems incredibly unnecessary. 

Posted

I think it's more because they literally just brought back a shit ton of kitchenware from Japan so this seems incredibly unnecessary. 

And i'm pretty sure she'll buy more in the future - for halloween, for Christmas, for parties -well, the party plates might be just made of paper, but still. 

Posted

Well, fair enough I guess

Posted

Recently I have been watching old videos from Taylor in order from when she was daily vlogging, as I always saw her as an inspiration: a nice girl living by herself, independent and cheerful. Even if I know now it was all a lie, I like those videos. 

Then I got to the part where she told she had a boyfriend and she moved with him blah blah. At that point nobody knew anything about him, and I just remembered I thought he was a nice kind hearted boy more or less her age, with a good job but not that crazy rich. It just felt so much right and positive, I don't know... When his age was revealed and all the money he has, and his bussines, and  his answers about MC on Instagram, and his personality slowly showing now... It's just EWW

In those videos she was more calm and she talked with a little bit more sense. Now I feel like she is always nervous when talking and she can't put her thoughts together.

Also I can see sooo many little details that shows that they were living together in the old apartment in Tokyo.

She seems so stuck in that relationship, what would she do if she leaves him? She already got used to that lifestyle. And she couldn't have it without him, not to that level. But she seems so unhappy surrounded by all that expensive things.

Do you mind if you could point out those details? At first I vehemently thought that she lived alone but now I agree with the popular opinion here; she lived with him in that Tokyo apartment. :/

Posted

it's obvious now why taylor was hesitant to release any personal information about her husband. she was worried that somehow, people would find out about his business and what it's really all about. i used to like taylor for a bit, but all of my respect for her has vanished. how desperate are you to become a trophy wife that you abandon all of your logic and morals just to have everything handed to you by a gross pathetic "man?" she threw away all of her dreams, all that she wanted to do in japan, for a guy who pays for everything in her life...and that money comes from exploiting underage girls nonetheless. i wonder if taylor married for love instead of purely money, she would be happier and able to accomplish the true future she's always wanted...with someone who would support her not ONLY financially, but in every positive way imaginable. i hope she thinks things over clearly (might be her first time thinking ever) and realizes it's not too late to change your fate and make what you want a reality. problem is, she's unwilling to work hard for it, contrary to what she says about being a "girl boss." she's all talk. wonder if we'll ever see a positive change in her and her lifestyle. 

Yes, she was pretty aware (i suppose) of the backlash she/they/he might get because of the site... Though, she should have been even more careful if you ask me, lol

Taylor's (main) problem is that she wants the Kardashian lifestyle (hell knows why because i really can't understand. at the end of the day they're also people, and they s**t the same as regular folks >.>) Before the Kardashians (i have no idea for how long they're in the entertainment industry, not that it matters), surely her ideals were any trophy wife she could see on TV. (i'm speculating here, but seeing she has no morals, this is the conclusion i came to). As a result, she will never think clearly. She will do whatever she can to secure this lifestyle for the rest of her life. 

She wouldn't be the first to do so either - i heard of marriages with prenups, in which the woman staied married for as long as the prenup said (if they divorced sooner than 15 years or so, she'd get nothing.) when the time was up, she immediately filed for divorce to get half of what he owned. i can see tayliar doing this..