• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor and Elbow-san’s "relationship"

615 posts in this topic

Posted

Just reading through this thread gave me an image of Tay trying to vlog with the baby in her arms, her talking and then being like oops just dropped Tay Jr, that's only the once today!

I'm so evil but I thought I'd share cause it made me laugh.

Posted

This is another theory of mine and I really hope she won't do this (but I wouldn't put it pass her) that if she does get pregnant and miscarries that she's going to exploid it. I personally do think that miscarrying is quite common and it should be openly talked about but I don't think Taylor should be the person to talk about it. 

You know, I think it is possible she may do that. I remember when bubzbeauty did that and some people even assumed there wasn't even a pregnancy and she was just milking for views. 

Posted (edited)

A random youtube couple did the same thing. The woman was a couple weeks late for her period, claimed she was pregnant, then when her period came she said she miscarried and they milked the views. It got a LOT of negative attention when it happened. 

Hopefully she doesn't experience a miscarriage, period, wouldn't wish it on anyone, but I also hope she wouldn't exploit it for something as dumb as views and attention from internet strangers. 

Edited by left_tiddy

Posted

The thing is that for like the first 3 months of a pregnancy miscarrying is super common. The baby is just too underdeveloped to really get a hold. I think Taylor is the type of person to tell everyone the second she misses a period and takes a test when you really should wait those few months to be sure. Then she'll feel the need to answer for it I really don't think revealing it too early then miscarrying is gonna be good for someone who seems as on a knifes edge as Taylor will be good for her. Also Taylor with her weirdness about the birth control rumors she heard from her sister, is probably gonna be completely neurotic. Then if she doesn't get her body back immediately she's gonna raise hell (but she has her mans wallet for that at least)

Posted (edited)

This is another theory of mine and I really hope she won't do this (but I wouldn't put it pass her) that if she does get pregnant and miscarries that she's going to exploid it. I personally do think that miscarrying is quite common and it should be openly talked about but I don't think Taylor should be the person to talk about it. 

I totally agree.

I am not sure why it's not more well known but miscarriage is extremely common within the first trimester and is why it's a good idea not to announce a pregnancy within that time period. The last statistic I saw was 1 in 4 (so 25%) pregnancies result in miscarriage. 

I know women who have been through it as well and its heartbreaking. However I also agree that Taylor shouldn't really be the one to bring that into light. She can talk about her experience, but she believes in a lot of..erm..."woo" and pseudoscience so I'm not keen on her discussing something so serious.

I also would certainly hope she would not milk something so tragic and difficult for views.

Edited by heckin_bork
Clarity

Posted

She isn't even pregnany yet... why are we talking about miscarriages that's kinda random

Posted

She isn't even pregnany yet... why are we talking about miscarriages that's kinda random

Because she’s been talking about “her pregnancy” for over a month?

I wouldn’t be surprised if in one of the vlogs she’ll be “I missed my period, let’s go buy a pregnancy test together”, goes to the bathroom to pee on the stick and you’ll get the results in the next vlog that will be delayed for a week or two to get people “excited” for her video. 9_9

Posted

I wouldn’t be surprised if in one of the vlogs she’ll be “I missed my period, let’s go buy a pregnancy test together”, goes to the bathroom to pee on the stick and you’ll get the results in the next vlog that will be delayed for a week or two to get people “excited” for her video. 9_9

and in the end the test will be negative, and she would probably do it a couple more times...

Posted

Still better than a youtuber that peed on a glass and tried it in front of the camera 🤢

Posted

Still better than a youtuber that peed on a glass and tried it in front of the camera 🤢

who did that?

Posted

I know she has been talking about pregnancy a lot but come on this is hardly gossiping or theorizing but pointless discussion of something that has only a tiny chance of happening and is more or less out of her hand. On top of that she isn't even pregnant yet nor has she said a word about misscariages/misscariaging. Kiiiinda ot if you ask me.

Posted

I know she has been talking about pregnancy a lot but come on this is hardly gossiping or theorizing but pointless discussion of something that has only a tiny chance of happening and is more or less out of her hand. On top of that she isn't even pregnant yet nor has she said a word about misscariages/misscariaging. Kiiiinda ot if you ask me.

This is part of the "pregnancy talk". You talk pregnancy, you talk babies, how hard it can be to get pregnant, how common (and not "tiny chance") miscarriages are. And all Taylor is talking about right now is her nonexistent pregnancy and "sweaty uterus". Pregnancy talk is not just "how big my belly will grow" and morning sickness.

What?! :rageplz:

Posted

who did that?

This is part of the "pregnancy talk". You talk pregnancy, you talk babies, how hard it can be to get pregnant, how common (and not "tiny chance") miscarriages are. And all Taylor is talking about right now is her nonexistent pregnancy and "sweaty uterus". Pregnancy talk is not just "how big my belly will grow" and morning sickness.

What?! :rageplz:

A Spanish youtuber called Verdeliss

Posted

Ochikeron -a japanese woman, mother of 2 the last time i checked her channel- manages to take care of 2 children, show them in videos -not their faces though, and record and edit cooking videos. She is a stay-at-home mom [or at least she was for some 3 years] ... why wouldn't taylor be able to do that as well? right...Tay is a bit more spoiled and Tay's husband is much more rich... [and of course i dont know how common it is for Japanese families to get help with their children]

but, first, let's see Tay pregnant before we talk anymore about who will take care of the baby.. :/ 

Posted

I had a thought re the whole nanny thing. I was thinking about how to the rich, something like a nanny probably isn't even seen as an extra expense. It is probably seen as essential to them, like something it would be impossible to go without.

I also think, and it's just speculation, that someone like Taylor may not mention it at all to her subs. I'm fairly new here and to her channel, but I read through some older posts and if she really was living with Tom & completely hiding that for years before she admitted it, it would be even easier for her to hide that she has a maid, or a nanny or anyone else to help out around the house.