• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Taylor and Elbow-san’s "relationship"

570 posts in this topic

Posted

I genuinely think she must has 0 self worth. She's decided she's getting old and she's running out of time so she's going to cling to what she's got. Either that or she's legit too dense to have actually looked well into all of MC, like the private vip part or the underage models in underwear.  

That's what I hope anyway. The thought that she could know and fully support MC when it's had underage girls and that dodgy vip section... And then be trying for a kid with this guy... I mean each to their own but it's fucking icky. Like others have said, it's trashed basically every aspect of her online personality. It's like compulsive lying, everything is so fabricated. I've watched Tay's videos for a long ass time and teetered between being a fan and a critic, always known she was fake to a degree, but honestly I feel so duped. 

Posted

She needs to address this MC thing faaaast... 

Posted (edited)

I genuinely think she must has 0 self worth. She's decided she's getting old and she's running out of time so she's going to cling to what she's got. Either that or she's legit too dense to have actually looked well into all of MC, like the private vip part or the underage models in underwear.  

That's what I hope anyway. The thought that she could know and fully support MC when it's had underage girls and that dodgy vip section... And then be trying for a kid with this guy... I mean each to their own but it's fucking icky. Like others have said, it's trashed basically every aspect of her online personality. It's like compulsive lying, everything is so fabricated. I've watched Tay's videos for a long ass time and teetered between being a fan and a critic, always known she was fake to a degree, but honestly I feel so duped. 

But what can she do, all serious tho? She dropped modeling, she dropped her studies...she could have studied acting while herhmodeling got a bit known then get into acting and her make more money than creepy-san, but she just went the easy way.

Edited by arinbunny

Posted

all this issue with MC and splenda being a gross human being (imo) reminds me of this :

the models here... they don't know what they signed up for and like most young girls they just want to succeed but they're underpaid and don't really know what's going on because they don't know the language. 

This is what triggered me during her video with her old modeling agency.  I usually like her positive videos, but the one where she read a letter of a model working hard for their families at home....she just cant compare....

Posted

This is what triggered me during her video with her old modeling agency.  I usually like her positive videos, but the one where she read a letter of a model working hard for their families at home....she just cant compare....

She really had it all (handed and easy) while a lot are struggling to find a job, personally I would love to be an actress to help my mom with money but she just wastes it (and most is not even hers)

Posted

Most of the girls make money but a lot of it is to pay back the debt to get them there. It's all a messy industry. 

Posted

i know im kinda late to the game but yeah i don't feel comfortable watching taylor's content anymore knowing that her husband sexualizes underage girls :// god she talked about him being a self made man with such pride i could never imagine he would be involved with that kind of shit. i don't think i have words to express how grossed out & disappointed i am by this whole thing.  also i can't see how addressing it will help tbh.

Posted

i know im kinda late to the game but yeah i don't feel comfortable watching taylor's content anymore knowing that her husband sexualizes underage girls :// god she talked about him being a self made man with such pride i could never imagine he would be involved with that kind of shit. i don't think i have words to express how grossed out & disappointed i am by this whole thing.  also i can't see how addressing it will help tbh.

I was watching her recreating her dolly look ( it was on auto videos) I cringed when he said "princess Tay is back" 

Posted

Either Taylor is dense AF to all this going on with Ew-San or she is ignoring all these red flags hardcore because she is “stuck”.  I can only imagine that her lack of self esteem and insecurities come from him and how he’s supportive of these underage models.  I do feel bad for her, but come on, Tay, this is becoming illegal and sickening. 

Posted

Either Taylor is dense AF to all this going on with Ew-San or she is ignoring all these red flags hardcore because she is “stuck”.  I can only imagine that her lack of self esteem and insecurities come from him and how he’s supportive of these underage models.  I do feel bad for her, but come on, Tay, this is becoming illegal and sickening. 

I think it's about the money and she lives in her own fantasy world of a husband and kids in a materialistic way that alot ofwesterners want. That is why some countries are messed up on morals. 

Posted

The thing is, is super easy to become self-made when you choose that kind of business... it explains how $500 turned into the $2.7 mil condo in Toronto, + who knows how much the HK apt costs, + 1st class plane tickets, +expensive hotels in paris and tokyo. +everything else we dont know about. 

Posted

I'm curious to see how long it takes her to address the whole MC thing, if she ever does.

I've been looking at their comment sections on instagram, and have posted my own comment on Taylor's post for her taytalk asking what she thinks about Ew-san's businesses like Beauty Exchange and MC. Comments mentioning anything about MC get deleted almost immediately. 

I don't understand how they so proudly have displayed the MC logo on Ew-san's birthday cake, on his license plate - yet now that people are interested in it, the silence on it is deafening. What did they think would happen? Display a logo, nobody questions it? Probably she needs to think of a good excuse before she addresses it.

Posted

I'm curious to see how long it takes her to address the whole MC thing, if she ever does.

I've been looking at their comment sections on instagram, and have posted my own comment on Taylor's post for her taytalk asking what she thinks about Ew-san's businesses like Beauty Exchange and MC. Comments mentioning anything about MC get deleted almost immediately. 

I don't understand how they so proudly have displayed the MC logo on Ew-san's birthday cake, on his license plate - yet now that people are interested in it, the silence on it is deafening. What did they think would happen? Display a logo, nobody questions it? Probably she needs to think of a good excuse before she addresses it.

i think they weren't expecting people to react in such a negative way (which sounds pretty absurd). regardless, can't imagine an excuse good enough to justify this mess. i think taylor will probably just try to cover it up from now on since she's deleting the comments.

Posted

i think they weren't expecting people to react in such a negative way (which sounds pretty absurd). regardless, can't imagine an excuse good enough to justify this mess. i think taylor will probably just try to cover it up from now on since she's deleting the comments.

How could they have thought that anything but negative was going to come their way! He's marketing underage girls as sex toys! But they didn't even hide the connection they had with MC, they displayed it proudly to the world and that's why I think neither of them had/have an issue with anything Tom is doing. Taylor thinks it's okay, Tom thinks is okay, that's the end of the story for them. Taylor is never going to open up about this issue as it's only going to bring me questions and her losing her "good funny homebody girl"-image. They are just waiting for all of this to dry out and never mention it again.

It has already happened here, some PULL users are saying how "Tom seems so nice and juvenile, no wonder Taylor is the more mature one" and giving Taylor AGAIN a free pass.

Posted

How could they have thought that anything but negative was going to come their way! He's marketing underage girls as sex toys! But they didn't even hide the connection they had with MC, they displayed it proudly to the world and that's why I think neither of them had/have an issue with anything Tom is doing. Taylor thinks it's okay, Tom thinks is okay, that's the end of the story for them. Taylor is never going to open up about this issue as it's only going to bring me questions and her losing her "good funny homebody girl"-image. They are just waiting for all of this to dry out and never mention it again.

It has already happened here, some PULL users are saying how "Tom seems so nice and juvenile, no wonder Taylor is the more mature one" and giving Taylor AGAIN a free pass.

I actually hope those underage girls are actually at least of legal age (18 in most parts) but they look young enough to appear underaged (they do this a lot in the modeling world) .... not that i find this OK to do either, but at least is maybe a bit less gross, a bit more responsible..? Im not entirely sure how to describe it ... less problematic? it's still nasty, and the men interested in that section have no morals in my opinion. -_- 

"Tom seems so nice and juvenile" The keyword here is "seems" ... he IS NOT juvenile, he SEEMS so on camera. maybe he's like that in real life too, and Taylor got charmed by this, along with the many other things she found they had in common (as she recently claimed). 

I hope that whoever looks up to her as a rolemodel (many of you said she has a young impressionable audience, who might see her as such) won't think it's ok to marry someone older for money and hope to find happiness like that just because Taylor seems to have found it. If this works for her great! but it doesn't and it won't work for everyone. [do i give her a free pass for saying this? it's not my intention this time.]