• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Taylor and Elbow-san’s "relationship"

608 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh man those comments are not flattering to Ew-san at all. He keeps saying he really wants a daughter. 

I... hope they don't have a daughter.

Him openly saying he's considered leaving Taylor "on and off", and how they argue only about big things, not little things (shouldn't it be the other way around?) also seem suuuper red flag-y to me

Posted

i got you! :)

I found this answer also really weird. 

1EF288DD-7F0D-416D-B3E9-173DCC865A5E.jpeg

I think he mean that "back in the day it was an on and off idea" not now. Remember he doesn't speak English that well.

My best interpretation of that would be that he meant he considered leaving her when they had those problems years ago that they mentioned...? Not that he's considering it still, but he did back then? Makes you wonder what those problems were exactly with the whole MC thing now...

:D didn't get to read this far yet! But yeah, that's how I see things.

Posted

Yeah, guess we can actually blame it on his not so great english. He´s probably talking about that fight they had one Christmas where Taylor even said they broke up for a moment. (Or that one time from the vlog where she was crying in bed I think "having a bad day" or sth) 

Posted

Okay, this is super weird as he has already bought sneakers "for his future son" so why want a daughter all of a sudden :notimp: 

ok, but baby shoes are really unisex. He said son in the moment, but there's no reason a daughter can't rock those little jordans

Posted

ok, but baby shoes are really unisex. He said son in the moment, but there's no reason a daughter can't rock those little jordans

Obviously, but when you go out buying shoes "for your future SON" and all of a sudden change your mind into wanting daughter super bad seems just odd to me. He didn't buy shoes "for his future CHILD/BABY/OFFSPRING" he did buy them for a son. 

Posted (edited)

Obviously, but when you go out buying shoes "for your future SON" and all of a sudden change your mind into wanting daughter super bad seems just odd to me. He didn't buy shoes "for his future CHILD/BABY/OFFSPRING" he did buy them for a son. 

Here is when I can put my chinese language skills to use!

The word "children" in Chinese is literally two chinese words of "Son" and "Daughter" so in Chinese language when you talk about children/babies, most people naturally just say "Son".

Might be a bit confusing but "son" in chinese can literally mean son/daughter, because it also means "child". So I'm thinking he may not have had a preference for a son when he made that comment, but he meant it is for his future 'child'. 

Oh man those comments are not flattering to Ew-san at all. He keeps saying he really wants a daughter. 

Hehe, I'm so glad 'Ew-san' caught on :alpacaheadshake::alpacaheadshake:

Edited by yeaipeas

Posted

About their choice to elope. Something that struck me as weird is how many videos Taylor has made about their elopement at this point. I expected her to share bits of their wedding once they go through with it, but I doubted she'd make a bunch of videos about it since Tom is a rather private person.

Something that I see possible is that they're going to keep the whole wedding private - and did this entire elopement partly so Taylor would have something to share on her channel.

This is my first time contributing on this forum, I'm sorry if I missed someone else bringing up this idea. I've been watching Taylor and browsing this forum as a guest for some years now, but felt the need to finally say something. :)

Posted

Here is when I can put my chinese language skills to use!

The word "children" in Chinese is literally two chinese words of "Son" and "Daughter" so in Chinese language when you talk about children/babies, most people naturally just say "Son".

Might be a bit confusing but "son" in chinese can literally mean son/daughter, because it also means "child". So I'm thinking he may not have had a preference for a son when he made that comment, but he meant it is for his future 'child'. 

Hehe, I'm so glad 'Ew-san' caught on :alpacaheadshake::alpacaheadshake:

Okay, thank you clarifying this :D It's always awesome when people know different languages and can educate others on it and "make sense" in situations otherwise seeing weird.

Posted (edited)

Wow. I just popped back here to express my disappointment at another boring Canadian vlogmas, more BA-LA-KAY yelling and making her family uncomfortable and I've just caught up on all the stuff in the other thread about Tom. Crazy, especially how Tay clearly supports it with that cake. I wonder if her family knows? 

I have no interest at all in her Canadian vlogs. I did more in HK in the short time I was there than she has in the years she's lived there. She's useless at making content. 

Edited by Goldfish

Posted

Wow. I just popped back here to express my disappointment at another boring Canadian vlogmas, more BA-LA-KAY yelling and making her family uncomfortable and I've just caught up on all the stuff in the other thread about Tom. Crazy, especially how Tay clearly supports it with that cake. I wonder if her family knows? 

I have no interest at all in her Canadian vlogs. I did more in HK in the short time I was there than she has in the years she's lived there. She's useless at making content. 

I agree. I was actually looking (a bit) forward to her vlogmas, because here and there she did pop out interesting videos, but I'm so grossed out by her and Tom now. I didn't watch the last videos she posted, and I don't intend to. I've just been thinking: When did Taylor actually say the truth? Who is she for real? No matter what I think of - her relationship, meeting Ew-san, her dolly phase, her being overweight as a child, her wealth, her hardworking persona - all of this is either a lie or the twisted truth to make her look good.

In a few aspects she starts resembling Yumi King for me and it really grosses me out.

Posted

I agree. I was actually looking (a bit) forward to her vlogmas, because here and there she did pop out interesting videos, but I'm so grossed out by her and Tom now. I didn't watch the last videos she posted, and I don't intend to. I've just been thinking: When did Taylor actually say the truth? Who is she for real? No matter what I think of - her relationship, meeting Ew-san, her dolly phase, her being overweight as a child, her wealth, her hardworking persona - all of this is either a lie or the twisted truth to make her look good.

In a few aspects she starts resembling Yumi King for me and it really grosses me out.

The weight this is one of the biggest things that I don't understand. In an interview for MC Taylor already there told them "I used to be overweight child ages 11-13" and I'm thinking here "Why are you telling people this?". When she talked about it on her YT channel I thought "Aww, she wants to share something personal with her fans, something that's hard for her and makes her seem more human", but now that I see she's talking about it everywhere it seems to be more a "I used to be fat and now look at me! I'm inspirational!"
Kind of another way of trying to be an idol to young girls and such.

And might I add: She was never fat! Never was she fat! She had baby weight on her and if she wouldn't have started dieting and working out she would have grown to be a normal sized healthy young woman. Never was she going to be obese maybe chubby but chubby isn't fat. And to make such a big deal of being "fat" for two years in her life compared to being model thin for 16 years is laughable. 

Posted

The weight this is one of the biggest things that I don't understand. In an interview for MC Taylor already there told them "I used to be overweight child ages 11-13" and I'm thinking here "Why are you telling people this?". When she talked about it on her YT channel I thought "Aww, she wants to share something personal with her fans, something that's hard for her and makes her seem more human", but now that I see she's talking about it everywhere it seems to be more a "I used to be fat and now look at me! I'm inspirational!"Kind of another way of trying to be an idol to young girls and such.

And might I add: She was never fat! Never was she fat! She had baby weight on her and if she wouldn't have started dieting and working out she would have grown to be a normal sized healthy young woman. Never was she going to be obese maybe chubby but chubby isn't fat. And to make such a big deal of being "fat" for two years in her life compared to being model thin for 16 years is laughable. 

yeah...imo she was never fat. it's okay for 11-13 to really not care if you have a bit of chub because people at that age are still children... and eventually the baby fat/weight will drop off. I think taylor exaggerates how she saw herself back then maybe at that time she didn't feel fat but when she looks back she thinks that she was fat at that age.

Posted

yeah...imo she was never fat. it's okay for 11-13 to really not care if you have a bit of chub because people at that age are still children... and eventually the baby fat/weight will drop off. I think taylor exaggerates how she saw herself back then maybe at that time she didn't feel fat but when she looks back she thinks that she was fat at that age.

Also, look at her younger sister! She's almost if not as skinny as Taylor is! Her brother is really fit! She really thinks she would have "grown to be fat" when her genes clearly are working on her favor.

Posted (edited)

I totally agree with you.

She's never been really up front about who she is. Everything is about her "image." Even when she comes clean with the truth, the bitter stuff she doesn't want to face is always disguised under a pretty excuse. She's all about making herself look good. We all know she's super insecure.  She's still image obsessed and controlling and wants her life to look perfect .

The worrying part about her insecurity is how it led her to being with sleaze-san and how it'll affect her future kid. I didn't buy the sugar baby rumors and still don't, but it's sad how she married him despite knowing about MC.It was during her stubborn dolly phase so maybe she was desperate, but I wouldn't have even pursued a friendship with someone like him. Starting one business after another, he clearly only cares about the money and not about the girls who end up on his website.  She clearly doesn't care either. 

At least corn is transparent about her weird image obsession and being a materialistic gold digger. Taylor's always going to hide everything that makes her look bad. But what really grosses me out is they BOTH want to have kids with these disgusting men. tom was interesting in his own way, but not after this pimpsan reveal. It's scary how her kids will turn out. I'll be praying for her kid.I hope nothing happens to it because of tom. elbow seriously grosses me out now. what a freak. and this definitely makes his dolly thing look super sus. and taylor look really weird too.... at least she'll have her kids to play with and force to dress up and do stupid things with now????? ewww I can't stand they make me feel so DIRTY.

I'm not accusing her of anything, but it all looks so WEIRD now. WHY ARE YOU STILL WITH HIM?!!! WHO ARE YOU???? GIRL GET SOME THERAPY. 

edit: Still I can't help but think she was susceptible. She clearly admires him and looks up to him a lot. He's wealthy, successful, more cultured, more intelligent and more educated than her. Maybe he took a little advantage of the insecure lonely foreign girl...? We all know she's not that bright and with all her love for him, did she overlook some warning signs? how he constantly overlooks her and what she says? I don't know but this match is looking weirder and weirder as time goes on. I wouldn't blame her for divorcing. Divorce isn't bad when you're with the wrong person. At this point,he seems the wrong person for her, but she did marry him...

Edited by Whythough
i'm weak and had to add the edit.