• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

3411 posts in this topic

Posted

She's even become forgotten on her own thread...

Posted

She's even become forgotten on her own thread...

Tbh it is getting a bit boring. She hardly posts on IG and hasn't been doing anything much. I'll give her a few more weeks until she fades away unless she does something else with her career, Belle is getting pretty boring.

Posted

All memes are doomed to die.

Posted

i really just  want to  know where her pink wig is from and  how its survived  so  long with everything shes done to it 

Posted

Seriously? A 15-second video and a FaceTime call for 2.5k? This is such a fucking scam. How is anyone entertaining this girl? It's literally just a rip-off. A 15 second video is NOT worth 2.5k. Not even from A-listers, much less from a wannabe cam girl. Has anyone heard of Cameo? Some celebs send you personalised videos for 5-150$. What the fuck does this girl think of herself lol 

Posted

wow, that's really sad😥 I can't understand how someone can fall "in love" with some persona someone created in order to make money on the Internet. 

How can someone fall for people who post pictures and videos like this? 

https://thothub.tv/2019/02/10/belle-delphine-nude-shower-snapchat-video/

Posted

wow, that's really sad😥 I can't understand how someone can fall "in love" with some persona someone created in order to make money on the Internet. 

How can someone fall for people who post pictures and videos like this? 

https://thothub.tv/2019/02/10/belle-delphine-nude-shower-snapchat-video/

i can understand him. When i had mental health problems, depression and social anxiety, i always found myself easily becoming obsessed with certain people. I honestly just think its one of those things that comes with mental health because you dont want to be alone.

But what Belle does is try to exploit people like that. She is always posting stuff on her SC saying shit like, "im single". Which then makes people think that maybe they stand a chance with her so they spend more money. Especially when most of her audience is people with mental health problems.

i hope that made sense lol

Posted

I really think the guy should get some help, I really do feel bad for him especially with the fact that he'll never get to meet Belle or be with her

Posted

Yes I think he should really get help, for his own sanity and safety. I don’t know why but I thought about the incident with Christina Grimmie and numerous others. I’m not saying that this person in particular would think of doing something like that but maybe some other guy will take it too far. That kind of obession can sometimes turn into something dangerous.

Posted

Honestly, i wonder what belle is going to do once her time as the it girl is up. Yes she makes a lot of money but she is definitely not the smartest when it comes to mamaging her money and its very likely that if she ever seeks out a manager she could be taken advantage of.

She's already dropped almost all of her friends irl and long distance ones as well since she's blown up, only keeping those who kiss her arse and worship her around. When it all comes down or another platform replaces instagram (that will most likely end a lot of influencers tbh) whats she got to fall back on?

Posted (edited)

i can understand him. When i had mental health problems, depression and social anxiety, i always found myself easily becoming obsessed with certain people. I honestly just think its one of those things that comes with mental health because you dont want to be alone.

But becoming obsessed with someone you know in person and someone who you don't know who's just an imaginary personality that is created in the mind and a persona they created online is so far from being the same.

I also understand it also, but the people I become obsessed with is someone whom I know, like a classmate or a friend whom I have a crush on. I could never become extremely obsessed to the point of depression for someone I don't know shit about, just because they are "good looking". 

Idk, i've never been obsessed with someone whom i don't see or talk to in person and so that's why I think it's weird. 

So in his situation, I really think he should seek psychological help. Idk him or his situation, but he might become dangerous, if he one day decides to track her down. 

Edited by MiaDia