• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5418 posts in this topic

Posted

wow, that's really sadūüė• I can't understand how someone can fall "in love" with some persona someone created in order to make money on the Internet.¬†

How can someone fall for people who post pictures and videos like this? 

https://thothub.tv/2019/02/10/belle-delphine-nude-shower-snapchat-video/

Posted

wow, that's really sadūüė• I can't understand how someone can fall "in love" with some persona someone created in order to make money on the Internet.¬†

How can someone fall for people who post pictures and videos like this? 

https://thothub.tv/2019/02/10/belle-delphine-nude-shower-snapchat-video/

i can understand him. When i had mental health problems, depression and social anxiety, i always found myself easily becoming obsessed with certain people. I honestly just think its one of those things that comes with mental health because you dont want to be alone.

But what Belle does is try to exploit people like that. She is always posting stuff on her SC saying shit like, "im single". Which then makes people think that maybe they stand a chance with her so they spend more money. Especially when most of her audience is people with mental health problems.

i hope that made sense lol

Posted

Yes I think he should really get help, for his own sanity and safety. I don’t know why but I thought about the incident with Christina Grimmie and numerous others. I’m not saying that this person in particular would think of doing something like that but maybe some other guy will take it too far. That kind of obession can sometimes turn into something dangerous.

Posted

Honestly, i wonder what belle is going to do once her time as the it girl is up. Yes she makes a lot of money but she is definitely not the smartest when it comes to mamaging her money and its very likely that if she ever seeks out a manager she could be taken advantage of.

She's already dropped almost all of her friends irl and long distance ones as well since she's blown up, only keeping those who kiss her arse and worship her around. When it all comes down or another platform replaces instagram (that will most likely end a lot of influencers tbh) whats she got to fall back on?

Posted (edited)

i can understand him. When i had mental health problems, depression and social anxiety, i always found myself easily becoming obsessed with certain people. I honestly just think its one of those things that comes with mental health because you dont want to be alone.

But becoming obsessed with someone you know in person and someone who you don't know who's just an imaginary personality that is created in the mind and a persona they created online is so far from being the same.

I also understand it also, but the people I become obsessed with is someone whom I know, like a classmate or a friend whom I have a crush on. I could never become extremely obsessed to the point of depression for someone I don't know shit about, just because they are "good looking". 

Idk, i've never been obsessed with someone whom i don't see or talk to in person and so that's why I think it's weird. 

So in his situation, I really think he should seek psychological help. Idk him or his situation, but he might become dangerous, if he one day decides to track her down. 

Edited by MiaDia

Posted

looks fine to me I think your just trying to find a problem with her 

even though she is tall she is still a 7/10 and I would go there and 90percent of the male population would too 

And nice fun fact for you girls any guy will cheat on you if giving the opportunity no matter how much they love you. Men will always be attracted to other women other then you and will always be excited by new females . We just get married because that’s what’s seen as normal in society and of course we want a family but we also want a hot peice or ass on the side like belle. She fufills so many fantasies of fun, excitement youth. 

I understand you all hate her cause you are jealous and won’t ever be as successful or financially stable as her.

but once she ages she will too be put on the shelf and another newer model will come along to attract males.

she has about 5 years left in her of excitement.for males then she will fade

young skinny pretty beautiful girls always win a mans heart even over personality and love 

we are driven by our desires deep down and if a man could cheat without ever being caught or found out by you he would 

And why are you all wasting your time on this website when one day you won’t exist yeah ya know before you were born do you remember anything? No... just like when you die you will remember nothing forever you will be nothing always... no memory just void non existence 

i just saw this now, this is such a late reply and i'm sorry for that but i just really wanna respond. i respect your input but please don't try to justify cheating with such a douche-y excuse. cheating can take lives and youth is no excuse for that, if you don't like your s/o just break up with them don't cheat on them because that will hurt them even more than the breakup will. there are people who actually have more goals than to see a 19 year olds half nudes who wouldn't throw away their kids and s/o's happiness that easily. no i've never been jealous of her or anyone, and why would i be jealous of her for having a couple grand from patreon anyway? if anything i'd be jealous of bill gates or jeff bezos, they're probably way more financially stable than her.

that's all i'm gonna say, i hope your future girlfriend or boyfriend is alright and that you have a nice day. :alpacacrush:

Posted (edited)

She is rich and she will continue to be successful until she is old with her braces she is too quirky and pre teen looking to fade. nothing can can ruin her not even selling other girls nudes cause not enough people know about it . She dosnt even seem to care about the nude thing which is why no one know she cause she gets rid of the comments. Indigo white is spreading the word about on her on twitter and YouTube and so should you 

80177F8E-4F67-4918-A841-4F56CEF5A7D8.jpeg

Edited by Bulletformy

Posted

She is rich and she will continue to be successful until she is old with her braces she is too quirky and pre teen looking to fade. nothing can can ruin her not even selling other girls nudes cause not enough people know about it . She dosnt even seem to care about the nude thing which is why no one know she cause she gets rid of the comments. Indigo white is spreading the word about on her on twitter and YouTube and so should you 

80177F8E-4F67-4918-A841-4F56CEF5A7D8.jpeg

WillNE is canceled. 

Check out her response to WillNE’s video she uploaded today.

Can I just say how much I like Indigo White?

She seems to be the only one of these youtubers to be actually woke.

Every other youtuber who has made a video about her drama is just for trolling or views.

She’s the one that is actually bringing up facts and calling out Belle on her bullshit.

Indigo also brings up a very good point and that is if this was a guy who scammed and sold other people‚Äôs nudes he would be leached but because it‚Äôs a ‚Äúcute girl‚ÄĚ everyone makes excuses for her actions.

I personally think that Belle should of got the same treatment Momokun did but all the same cosplayers and youtubers who shunned Momokun are being pretty quiet about Belle’s actions and kissing her ass instead up speaking up about it.

Posted

WillNE is canceled. 

Check out her response to WillNE’s video she uploaded today.

Can I just say how much I like Indigo White?

She seems to be the only one of these youtubers to be actually woke.

Every other youtuber who has made a video about her drama is just for trolling or views.

She’s the one that is actually bringing up facts and calling out Belle on her bullshit.

Indigo also brings up a very good point and that is if this was a guy who scammed and sold other people‚Äôs nudes he would be leached but because it‚Äôs a ‚Äúcute girl‚ÄĚ everyone makes excuses for her actions.

I personally think that Belle should of got the same treatment Momokun did but all the same cosplayers and youtubers who shunned Momokun are being pretty quiet about Belle’s actions and kissing her ass instead up speaking up about it.

I never liked Willne, the first time I saw him, and then he paid $2500 made me dislike him even more. It was predictable that Belle wasn't going to do anything great. It was a waste of time and Willne just wanted more attention with Belles name. 

I literally went with the flow, cause some people thought that with the popularity that Willne has, is going to force Belle to make better content, and will make people realize what a scam Belle is, but NOPE, matter of fact, it probably made them even more popular.

This is just dumb 

Also, I truly believe that Willne jerks off to Belle. He looks real thirsty to me

Posted

not surprised that willne out of all people would buy her most expensive tier, i never really liked that guy if i'm being honest mostly because he's too fast to be understood and his editing is super annoying. i seriously doubt he actually paid 2500 on her half nudes, he probably just paid 5 then reached out to her in dms and belle being her fame hunting self just complied because he is famous and she wants more patrons. who knows, maybe i'm wrong but i feel like i am correct.

Posted

I think he's probably really lonely. And I'm not saying this in a condescending way. And this makes him vulnerable. There's no way anyone with decent friends or relationship would worship a person like Belle, I can relate to the guy if he is indeed lonely. Feel bad for him and anyone like him.