• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

4980 posts in this topic

Posted

Why do people on this website get baited so easily. Dont take those idiots seriously. Someone just explained those two in a post on the page before. Stop please lol.

Posted

well, i think this settles it all up,
at_least_we_know.thumb.png.54d7a15c2760b
Belle is not a smol uwu faily, her body propotions are real. Her waist isn't 10 inches and she has hips. 
This is a straight up spit in the face of all the white knight incels that say she is a super slim and hot uwu fairy and we're all jealous. 

Belle sweetie, you probably do lurk here. Drop the photoshop. Your body is great, you don't need to look like you eat a tomato for the whole day to impress anyone. You can remain successfull even with your real """average""" body. Stop trying to pander to pedophiles, or one day someone will do much more than leaving a note on your front door.

Posted

IMG_20190209_233430.thumb.jpg.ac5d495fe5its weird watching her irl

Posted

IMG_20190209_233430.thumb.jpg.ac5d495fe5its weird watching her irl

gosh..she even more looks like she's just 12 irl...

Posted

Just watched the follow up. This video is pure shit. Its 8 minutes of him talking about other shit, and then 2 mins of Belle at the end. She barely does anything, she says like 5 words. Literal waste of time.

You can clearly see her nose in the skype call and how much of a difference it is if you compare it with her photos. And that wig was something else. I don't know much about lighting or camerawork, but the video she sent to Will was so bright it really does hide a lot of her face. 

Posted (edited)

This Willne guy is annoying af I stg.
I removed his vids from my watch history to prevent YT from recommending me this crap, hope it doesn't erase my thumbs-down tho heheh. 

What we learnt:

for $2500 tier you will get a video call in outstanding 240p resolution and a snapchat clip with the same joke as everyone else had already received for $50 (or for free if we count intellectuals in, kek). Belle's clips alone weren't sufficient to fill a profitable YT video length (10+ mins) so after 8mins of offtopic bullshit we get maybe a minute of Belle's clownery and the boys' exaggerated reactions. Wow. What a wasted opportunity to make it seem like the "God" patron is treated any better than snapchat peasants. Scamgirl keeps diggin her own grave.

Content-wise, there's really nothing of interest for us. No raw footage of Belle's unfiltered face, just an extremely pixelated mess with a flat lighting. 

Edited by Dr Dunno

Posted

Yawn~

Posted

looks fine to me I think your just trying to find a problem with her 

even though she is tall she is still a 7/10 and I would go there and 90percent of the male population would too 

And nice fun fact for you girls any guy will cheat on you if giving the opportunity no matter how much they love you. Men will always be attracted to other women other then you and will always be excited by new females . We just get married because that’s what’s seen as normal in society and of course we want a family but we also want a hot peice or ass on the side like belle. She fufills so many fantasies of fun, excitement youth. 

I understand you all hate her cause you are jealous and won’t ever be as successful or financially stable as her.

but once she ages she will too be put on the shelf and another newer model will come along to attract males.

she has about 5 years left in her of excitement.for males then she will fade

young skinny pretty beautiful girls always win a mans heart even over personality and love 

we are driven by our desires deep down and if a man could cheat without ever being caught or found out by you he would 

And why are you all wasting your time on this website when one day you won’t exist yeah ya know before you were born do you remember anything? No... just like when you die you will remember nothing forever you will be nothing always... no memory just void non existence 

Moron.

Posted

Stop replying to Cody. Let it die.

Posted

She doesn't really do a lot which is why I think the thread is boring a lot of people. Other than the occasional ig post there isn't any content from her (unless you pay for patreon/snap). I honestly doubt her fans are that loyal to where they will keep paying forever. It would be smart for her to branch out onto other platforms or just make more content in general before all the hype dies down.

Posted

She's even become forgotten on her own thread...

Posted

She's even become forgotten on her own thread...

Tbh it is getting a bit boring. She hardly posts on IG and hasn't been doing anything much. I'll give her a few more weeks until she fades away unless she does something else with her career, Belle is getting pretty boring.

Posted

All memes are doomed to die.

Posted

i really just  want to  know where her pink wig is from and  how its survived  so  long with everything shes done to it 

Posted

Seriously? A 15-second video and a FaceTime call for 2.5k? This is such a fucking scam. How is anyone entertaining this girl? It's literally just a rip-off. A 15 second video is NOT worth 2.5k. Not even from A-listers, much less from a wannabe cam girl. Has anyone heard of Cameo? Some celebs send you personalised videos for 5-150$. What the fuck does this girl think of herself lol