• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

3412 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Why are we still talking about her braces? It's been confirmed that she doesn't have straight teeth and has crooked bottom teeth, and her braces are real. 

Someone already posted this awhile ago. I'll post it again

Screenshot_20190207_164228.thumb.jpg.5b1This was from her first youtube video from 2 years ago, and you can see her bottom teeth are very crooked. 

Screenshot_20190207_164302.thumb.jpg.1f5and here you can see that the braces are doing it's job to straighten them. And this was posted on her instagram only last year of October. 

It's not weird when someone gets braces when they'er 19, many adults get them in their 30s

alot of people here just want reasons to hate her i guess. Lol

Edited by BigIron

Posted (edited)

alot of people here just want reasons to hate her i guess. Lol

Huh. Nobody seems to hate on her for having braces, some people only suggested that a) braces have a major impact on her success (to which statement I disagreed on the prev page); b) Belle's teeth don't seem to need such a fix (MiaDia debunked this theory); c) braces used to be a trend for various reasons (possibly to look more childish in this case), so Belle might wear fake ones or use the real device for unreasonably extended time for aesthetics.

Not that deep, right? ✌ It was discussed before but some time has passed, older observations/conclusions may be outdated as of now. Curiosity and suspicions aren't equal to hate lol. 🤷‍♀️ 

Edited by Dr Dunno
rephrased.

Posted (edited)

Edited by MiaDia
Wrong post

Posted

Her tongue is so dirty...It's almost white

cats.jpg

why does her tongue look like that? it just looks so strange does she have a health problem? is it like that from the filters? is it just like that naturally?

if i'm being honest it looks like she had a piercing there and it got infected or something.

Posted (edited)

looks fine to me I think your just trying to find a problem with her 

even though she is tall she is still a 7/10 and I would go there and 90percent of the male population would too 

And nice fun fact for you girls any girl will cheat on you if giving the opportunity no matter how much they love you. Men will always be attracted to other women other then you and will always be excited by new females . We just get married because that’s what’s seen as normal in society and of course we want a family but we also want a hot peice or ass on the side like belle. She fufills so many fantasies of fun, excitement youth. 

No offense but why are you even on this thread if you're a fan like I'm confused? I can assure you no one here is jealous or has a problem with your quote on quote youthful girl.9_9 We all like to gossip here but I guess that automatically makes us girls in this thread jealous. Ahah to be blunt I'm sure other girls especially girls in this thread will never be jealous of some internet scam what's there to be jealous of? Oh right nothing. Have a goodnight sir. 

Edited by OpaqueSatana

Posted

even though she is tall she is still a 7/10 and I would go there and 90percent of the male population would too 

And nice fun fact for you girls any guy will cheat on you if giving the opportunity no matter how much they love you. Men will always be attracted to other women other then you and will always be excited by new females . We just get married because that’s what’s seen as normal in society and of course we want a family but we also want a hot peice or ass on the side like belle. She fufills so many fantasies of fun, excitement youth. 

I understand you all hate her cause you are jealous and won’t ever be as successful or financially stable as her.

but once she ages she will too be put on the shelf and another newer model will come along to attract males.

she has about 5 years left in her of excitement.for males then she will fade

young skinny pretty beautiful girls always win a mans heart even over personality and love 

we are driven by our desires deep down and if a man could cheat without ever being caught or found out by you he would 

And why are you all wasting your time on this website when one day you won’t exist yeah ya know before you were born do you remember anything? No... just like when you die you will remember nothing forever you will be nothing always... no memory just void non existence 

I hope you also know that Belle probably doesn’t care about your existence is this world and never will. You aren’t special at all to this ‘beautiful, young, pretty and skinny girl’. I also think your way of thinking is disgusting. You probably aren’t married yourself because of this. Stop making up excuses to cheat, then trying to tell us that ‘sure, all men want to marry and have a family because that’s whats seen as normal in society’. People are able to have happy relationships and happy marriages and can be enough for eachother. Try and grow up a little and DONT visit this website if you can’t handle any criticism towards the young and skinny girls you obsess about.

Posted

And nice fun fact for you girls any guy will cheat on you if giving the opportunity no matter how much they love you. Men will always be attracted to other women other then you and will always be excited by new females . We just get married because that’s what’s seen as normal in society and of course we want a family but we also want a hot peice or ass on the side like belle. She fufills so many fantasies of fun, excitement youth. 

I remember my dad telling us (my mum and I) if the guy has the means (money, etc) to cheat, it is likely he will cheat. However, when my mum told him that he is free to cheat (and she meant it), he laughed while shaking his head and went along his way. I agree that people will develop attractions to other people outside of their marriage. However, I disagree that people (not everyone) marry out of social norms. I see a lot of great couples that marry out of love and never stop loving each other. It is one thing to develop physical attraction but another thing to outrightly cheat. If you really love your partner and your family, you are likely to never even consider cheating as an option.

And why are you all wasting your time on this website when one day you won’t exist yeah ya know before you were born do you remember anything? No... just like when you die you will remember nothing forever you will be nothing always... no memory just void non existence 

And may I ask, politely, why are you on this site then? Not to manage the seemingly great amount of time spent here (considering your status).

Posted

あなたのすべてに5年間の不運

Posted

I understand you all hate her cause you are jealous and won’t ever be as successful or financially stable as her.

but once she ages she will too be put on the shelf and another newer model will come along to attract males.

young skinny pretty beautiful girls always win a mans heart even over personality and love 

we are driven by our desires deep down and if a man could cheat without ever being caught or found out by you he would 

you sound like a sociopath incapable of love

Posted (edited)

Well. First of all. If she showed her real self she wouldn't be so famous and admired, she edits herself to look like an anime but without that she is just a normal girl. Second, what kind of boyfriends did you have? A clever guy would never date an e-thot girl who didn't even finish secondary school. There a lot of clever boys, beta males that admire her are not good boyfriends. We all will get old, males and females, and the point is that you can find someone that is not so stupid to like you only by the way you look. And yeah, we will all die, but hey girl, you are in this forum too wasting your time.

PicsArt_02-08-08.41.12.thumb.png.76a7ad8Btw still thinking her tongue looks dirty and thats why it looks white. Compare yourself.

xx 

Edited by Remtr

Posted

And why are you all wasting your time on this website when one day you won’t exist yeah ya know before you were born do you remember anything? No... just like when you die you will remember nothing forever you will be nothing always... no memory just void non existence.

And i shed a tear, I shed a tear because I'm so jealous. :alpacaworry: You're still rambling funny that you ask why we waste our time on this site but here you are writing paragraphs on it. 

Posted (edited)

I apologize if I come off too savage right now:

I dont understand why people like this come to make a "point" on defending their "queen" lol and say were wasting their time "hating".  

but once she ages she will too be put on the shelf and another newer model will come along to attract males.

she has about 5 years left in her of excitement for males. then she will fade

Cause if she got a shelf life why bother defending her lol. 

You go off preaching how were gonna spend a life lol about living a meaningless life of "hating" and yet you go of contradicting yourself defending someone you said has a shelf life. I find that just as meaningless as what you see our valid reasons of calling out your 5 year shelf life queen lol is a waste. What so your gonna defend her for x amount of years. I find that a waste of time lol imo defending someone you know won't matter eventually lol. Cause honestly what we do is tell the truth about her bs that's nothing to regret. If I were you (but glad I am not) I'd regret more defending a liar lol what's to be jealous about a liar.

For someone to come at us like were the jerks, your one to talk with the whole "men would cheat for belle like women" 

You got pretty damn low standards lol for a "man" to say belle is up there.  Let alone a scumbag to jump on a soap box as if you represent mankind with this desire and cheating crud. Nice to know your "that" type of guy who apparently knows all of Male kind from the back of his hand.

Anyways back to the point. It's nice you recognize she got a shelf life of so little. All that talk that we are jealous of her wealth. Like you said she will lose that eventually. With that said we ain't got no reason to be jealous  cause Probably in 5 years when her shelf life does come since she not smart shed probably be broke if not barely have any of what she has now later. 

Like you said :) she will be replace by another new face. What's to be jealous of someone who is irresponsible of her fame and wealth and will be irrelevant eventually. 

In the words of Bianca del Rio. 

bb2930b820ba3c307c554d855ea65de3.thumb.gbut anyways, that picture of her tongue girl needs to brush up on her mouth hygiene not even filters are helping lol it's just making the dirty just show more :/ 

Edited by beforeNafter...o-o