• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5464 posts in this topic

Posted

looks fine to me I think your just trying to find a problem with her 

even though she is tall she is still a 7/10 and I would go there and 90percent of the male population would too 

And nice fun fact for you girls any guy will cheat on you if giving the opportunity no matter how much they love you. Men will always be attracted to other women other then you and will always be excited by new females . We just get married because that’s what’s seen as normal in society and of course we want a family but we also want a hot peice or ass on the side like belle. She fufills so many fantasies of fun, excitement youth. 

I understand you all hate her cause you are jealous and won’t ever be as successful or financially stable as her.

but once she ages she will too be put on the shelf and another newer model will come along to attract males.

she has about 5 years left in her of excitement.for males then she will fade

young skinny pretty beautiful girls always win a mans heart even over personality and love 

we are driven by our desires deep down and if a man could cheat without ever being caught or found out by you he would 

And why are you all wasting your time on this website when one day you won’t exist yeah ya know before you were born do you remember anything? No... just like when you die you will remember nothing forever you will be nothing always... no memory just void non existence 

I hope you also know that Belle probably doesn’t care about your existence is this world and never will. You aren’t special at all to this ‘beautiful, young, pretty and skinny girl’. I also think your way of thinking is disgusting. You probably aren’t married yourself because of this. Stop making up excuses to cheat, then trying to tell us that ‘sure, all men want to marry and have a family because that’s whats seen as normal in society’. People are able to have happy relationships and happy marriages and can be enough for eachother. Try and grow up a little and DONT visit this website if you can’t handle any criticism towards the young and skinny girls you obsess about.

Posted

And nice fun fact for you girls any guy will cheat on you if giving the opportunity no matter how much they love you. Men will always be attracted to other women other then you and will always be excited by new females . We just get married because that’s what’s seen as normal in society and of course we want a family but we also want a hot peice or ass on the side like belle. She fufills so many fantasies of fun, excitement youth. 

I remember my dad telling us (my mum and I) if the guy has the means (money, etc) to cheat, it is likely he will cheat. However, when my mum told him that he is free to cheat (and she meant it), he laughed while shaking his head and went along his way. I agree that people will develop attractions to other people outside of their marriage. However, I disagree that people (not everyone) marry out of social norms. I see a lot of great couples that marry out of love and never stop loving each other. It is one thing to develop physical attraction but another thing to outrightly cheat. If you really love your partner and your family, you are likely to never even consider cheating as an option.

And why are you all wasting your time on this website when one day you won’t exist yeah ya know before you were born do you remember anything? No... just like when you die you will remember nothing forever you will be nothing always... no memory just void non existence 

And may I ask, politely, why are you on this site then? Not to manage the seemingly great amount of time spent here (considering your status).

Posted

あなたのすべてに5年間の不運

Posted

even though she is tall she is still a 7/10 and I would go there and 90percent of the male population would too 

I understand you all hate her cause you are jealous and won’t ever be as successful or financially stable as her.

but once she ages she will too be put on the shelf and another newer model will come along to attract males.

young skinny pretty beautiful girls always win a mans heart even over personality and love 

we are driven by our desires deep down and if a man could cheat without ever being caught or found out by you he would 

you sound like a sociopath incapable of love

Posted (edited)

Well. First of all. If she showed her real self she wouldn't be so famous and admired, she edits herself to look like an anime but without that she is just a normal girl. Second, what kind of boyfriends did you have? A clever guy would never date an e-thot girl who didn't even finish secondary school. There a lot of clever boys, beta males that admire her are not good boyfriends. We all will get old, males and females, and the point is that you can find someone that is not so stupid to like you only by the way you look. And yeah, we will all die, but hey girl, you are in this forum too wasting your time.

PicsArt_02-08-08.41.12.thumb.png.76a7ad8Btw still thinking her tongue looks dirty and thats why it looks white. Compare yourself.

xx 

Edited by Remtr

Posted

And why are you all wasting your time on this website when one day you won’t exist yeah ya know before you were born do you remember anything? No... just like when you die you will remember nothing forever you will be nothing always... no memory just void non existence.

And i shed a tear, I shed a tear because I'm so jealous. :alpacaworry: You're still rambling funny that you ask why we waste our time on this site but here you are writing paragraphs on it. 

Posted (edited)

I apologize if I come off too savage right now:

I dont understand why people like this come to make a "point" on defending their "queen" lol and say were wasting their time "hating".  

but once she ages she will too be put on the shelf and another newer model will come along to attract males.

she has about 5 years left in her of excitement for males. then she will fade

Cause if she got a shelf life why bother defending her lol. 

You go off preaching how were gonna spend a life lol about living a meaningless life of "hating" and yet you go of contradicting yourself defending someone you said has a shelf life. I find that just as meaningless as what you see our valid reasons of calling out your 5 year shelf life queen lol is a waste. What so your gonna defend her for x amount of years. I find that a waste of time lol imo defending someone you know won't matter eventually lol. Cause honestly what we do is tell the truth about her bs that's nothing to regret. If I were you (but glad I am not) I'd regret more defending a liar lol what's to be jealous about a liar.

For someone to come at us like were the jerks, your one to talk with the whole "men would cheat for belle like women" 

You got pretty damn low standards lol for a "man" to say belle is up there.  Let alone a scumbag to jump on a soap box as if you represent mankind with this desire and cheating crud. Nice to know your "that" type of guy who apparently knows all of Male kind from the back of his hand.

Anyways back to the point. It's nice you recognize she got a shelf life of so little. All that talk that we are jealous of her wealth. Like you said she will lose that eventually. With that said we ain't got no reason to be jealous  cause Probably in 5 years when her shelf life does come since she not smart shed probably be broke if not barely have any of what she has now later. 

Like you said :) she will be replace by another new face. What's to be jealous of someone who is irresponsible of her fame and wealth and will be irrelevant eventually. 

In the words of Bianca del Rio. 

bb2930b820ba3c307c554d855ea65de3.thumb.gbut anyways, that picture of her tongue girl needs to brush up on her mouth hygiene not even filters are helping lol it's just making the dirty just show more :/ 

Edited by beforeNafter...o-o

Posted

The tongue gets a whitish layer on it if it hasn't been cleaned properly. 

Posted

Her patreon supporters seem to be dropping like dominoes.

InShot_20190126_212757014.jpg

the thread deleted my comment. Yeah that huge fissure down her tongue is a good indicator her diet is atrociously bad or she doesn't brush her teeth or both. The white tint suggest dead skin all over her tongue and I've only seen the fissure when someone's diet is terrible. 

Posted

I have just seen her snapchat (dont worry im not paying for that shit, i have a friend whos dumb. Lol)

And she posted, "Its very hard for me to post on snapchat regularly, i work 7 days a week and need to regain my energy."

You work 7 days a week? Bitch you work when ever the fuck you want and you are complaining?

She also went ice skating and her friend broke their collar bone. So she posted, " i wont be posting things to snapchat tonight or tomorrow, because i need to stay with my friend." 

She is literally the laziest person ever. She is only saying she needs to stay with them for 2 days because she cant be bothered posting. Im pretty sure your friend can survive a broken collar bone.

My friend says he's never paying again. Apparently she never really posts anything, and when she does its all blurred because she refuses to upgrade her phone.

She also said she, "filmed a visit for WillNE." I dont know if she actually met him (i doubt it) or if her english is actually that shit or auto correct.

Posted

the thread deleted my comment. Yeah that huge fissure down her tongue is a good indicator her diet is atrociously bad or she doesn't brush her teeth or both. The white tint suggest dead skin all over her tongue and I've only seen the fissure when someone's diet is terrible. 

yup. White tongue (and sometimes even torn) indicates that the person lacks a lot of vitamins. 

Posted

I love this thread, its get's more exciting whenever a f*cking WK enters and defends their so called "Queen" when they actually look more like jokers with all that 7+ layers of makeup plus filter/shoop. Calling us ugly when you have no clue what we look like. Damn boy, people who are like you are the kind of people i would lock up and beat the shit out of every single day for stress relief, just for being an indecent human being, thinking that cheating and hurting someone is ok. You and the people like you should never leave the house, just stay home and beat your tiny unf*ckable meat to this ethot that you'll never touch or meet until the day your life gives in. 

(I know I'm mean, fight me)