• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5970 posts in this topic

Posted

She’s getting worse and the thing that is shit is she will only get more and more popular tbh she has at least another 10 years of fame 

Posted

When you have a knowyourmeme page you know you did something wrong.

Posted

She’s getting worse and the thing that is shit is she will only get more and more popular tbh she has at least another 10 years of fame 

She's too boring of a person to stay in the limelight for another ten years. :)

Posted

I'm just a tad bit concerned with the hate she is getting. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not saying she didn't do anything wrong and that she doesn't deserve being called out upon.. but some comments are turning straight up into bullying. I, for one, condone this kind of behaviour because it can literally destroy people, especially when done in such a massive scale like you can on social media. People have killed themselves over these kinds of things and that is not what Belle deserves. She's just a stupid kid. There's a massive difference in calling her out and not supporting her 'work' anymore vs saying nasty and cruel things that can stick with her for a lifetime..

Posted

10 years is way too optimistic, I'd say a year or less. Her fans are getting tired of her content, since it's very repetitive and boring (always teasing, never going full nude) and tbh.... she just got lucky for being on PewDiePie's video, because she's not really special, funny nor remarkable. Soon enough there will be another girl who's cuter than her and will take her spot. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

I'm just a tad bit concerned with the hate she is getting. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not saying she didn't do anything wrong and that she doesn't deserve being called out upon.. but some comments are turning straight up into bullying. I, for one, condone this kind of behaviour because it can literally destroy people, especially when done in such a massive scale like you can on social media. People have killed themselves over these kinds of things and that is not what Belle deserves. She's just a stupid kid. There's a massive difference in calling her out and not supporting her 'work' anymore vs saying nasty and cruel things that can stick with her for a lifetime..

I understand what you're trying to say. And I've seen some of the comments. some of them are very vile scary and dangerous. i dont think she realizes the dangers .... just the fact that there's screenshots of her home and people leaving notes on her door.... what mind boggles me is she replies to this type of comments in a sexually sarcastic way so it's kind of like she's condoning it at the same time. Double edged sword for sure. 

Posted

I too don't condone bullying of any kind and the type of comments Belle is getting on her Instagram are pretty vile, but she also is the one who encourages their behavior. Just like @ AyMiakire mentioned, if you look through her comments she would reply to those who bully her with a very sarcastic/sexual tone as if it doesn't really bother her.  And maybe it doesn't bother her and she replies to them to show that they don't scare her, but at the same time, she's fueling the flame of those trolls and who knows what dangerous person might be sitting across the screen. Of course, we don't wish harm on Belle but that girl is straight up playing with fire. 

Posted

Eh, I think 10 years is a serious over estimate. Belle is on her decline already, she peaked as a meme back in November/December and like all memes, will fizzle out. Yeah, we may hear about her from time to time but she will never stay relevant for long. 

Think about it, the online personalities that stay relevant for YEARS are the ones that are the most real, the most relatable, adaptable, likeable, and continue to pump out content that is enjoyable from across the board. They've built empires with their names, looks, and talents. They also tend to be marketing geniuses (or have people do it for them). 

What has Belle done? She has a niche audience (that actually enjoys her and isn’t just making fun of her or following her for shock value) that is strictly horny dudes, and not just any horny dudes, but the weab loli pedo 4chan types. That is not sustainable. They get bored, they’re fickle. They’re also a small (albeit, loud) group. Think about it. Of her 2.5 million followers she doesn’t even have 2,000 that think she’s worth 25 bucks. And on top of that, outside of Patreon, she has absolutely no other source of revenue. People severely overestimate how much money she makes. Internet fame can be extremely lucrative, if you make it a business and treat it as one. But she doesn’t. She doesn’t even have Youtube, Twitter, Twitch, or an Instagram that generates revenue. Her being exclusively niche adult content severely limits her ability to generate revenue from ads or sponsorships, which is a massive part of making it as a full-time Internet personality. 

If she was actually smart, she’d have pumped out YouTube videos or blew up the internet by getting on IRL Twitch or something. But she didn’t. And her opportunity for that has passed, her peak would have been the time to do it. Now she will never get anything but hate. One thing she had going for her (at one point) was that people didn’t know much about her or who she was. They were curious about her. Her room tour video did great and had she stuck on that road she may have had a chance. But now people have seen who she was/is through her dug up past and want nothing to do with her. She screwed herself over by being a boring and shady person, and not capitalizing properly on her fame. I think adult content ruined her potential. Had she stuck with kinda sexy kinda cute and gone influencer route she wouldn’t have made as much money as quickly, but it would have been steady income, potential for growth, and a lot less hate. 

Oh and are we forgetting that to sustain her only source of income is her loli pedo-baiting? Yeah, that puts a ticking time bomb on her adult content. 10 years? She won’t make it past 20. 

Posted

I gurentee she will be a millionaire in about 3 years and I think she will move to the US I could bet money on it 

Her fame won’t fade until she gets rid of her braces most likely and she probably won’t get rid of them 

Posted

I gurentee she will be a millionaire in about 3 years and I think she will move to the US I could bet money on it 

Her fame won’t fade until she gets rid of her braces most likely and she probably won’t get rid of them 

it’s her trademark of course she won’t get rid of them she will likely keep them well into her 20’s

Posted

Lol save your money. There's no basis to guarantee anything, especially when it comes to such immature people. Who could've predicted that Laura Lee would be "cancelled" before Jeffree's fans suddenly found out dirt on her? Millions of fans come and go, these "huge" numbers are continually getting less correlated to steady/growing e-fame; you have to take way more factors into account (such as the bond with audience; aforementioned controversies and the ability to deal with backlash; etc etc). Belle started her career with drama she hasn't even publically addressed yet, neither fully nor at least half-assedly. Her patreon-based income seems to be shrinking lately, surprisingly - despite braces still being in place. It's... almost as if they weren't really so relevant? 🤔

Posted

Belle is making bank off patreon. I counted last months numbers and she had at least:

135 $25 patrons

240 $50 patrons

42 $99 patrons

1 $1000 patrons

I calculated these numbers based on her posts and how many likes from individual patron's she got. I didnt calculate the other tiers. She's making AT LEAST $25,000 each month off patreon alone. And probably a lot more.  

My best friend does patreon and she told me you can tell by the number of likes per post (it says what tier on the post too). According to her, only about 25% of her patron's click "like" on a patreon post and I'm only calculating by the amount of likes. Belle probably makes soooo much more than we realize.

Posted

Lol save your money. There's no basis to guarantee anything, especially when it comes to such immature people. Who could've predicted that Laura Lee would be "cancelled" before Jeffree's fans suddenly found out dirt on her? Millions of fans come and go, these "huge" numbers are continually getting less correlated to steady/growing e-fame; you have to take way more factors into account (such as the bond with audience; aforementioned controversies and the ability to deal with backlash; etc etc). Belle started her career with drama she hasn't even publically addressed yet, neither fully nor at least half-assedly. Her patreon-based income seems to be shrinking lately, surprisingly - despite braces still being in place. It's... almost as if they weren't really so relevant? 🤔

Amen. Eventually the bubble of her so called fame will burst and flows over.. Eventually she's going to have to speak up about the drama she hasn't addressed yet. Despite the fact she does have so many crazy fans , when I see the comments it's 50-50.  she has people who love her and she has people who hate her and calling out on things. With that being said, a lot of things she's also being called out from actual fans is that she needs to promise to what she agrees on patreon for the tiers. Many get upset because they expect full nudes. what she does is called iMPLIED nudes. So its not even a nude. She covers up everything but the bits. On her Patron it says she does lewds. BUT what you get is her body where somethings covering up what ever privates she has. Imagine paying for something you expect full nudes and then when you get it she doesn't give it to you. All these horny desperate guys are giving her money and she ain't giving back what she says she is. Many are also complaining that if she has such an expensive camera why is her contents so freaking filtered and blurry. I understand that amateur feel but to me the more high-definition the camera the more she has to edit to hide because it will show her true skin texture and color tone and all. Now i would like to add trends change fast. They leave before you even know it. Not unless she seriously plans out her business by upping the quality of photos taken and actual cosplay and effort into costumes .... then she just might make it? Her patreon keeps losing numbers. Like by alot  

Posted

does anyone know if you can keep braces on if you don’t need them? Like if she chooses to keep her braces well into her 20’s etc will it cause a problem and will she be aloud? I feel like it’s gonna cause a trend of girls paying to have braces on for no reason

Posted

does anyone know if you can keep braces on if you don’t need them? Like if she chooses to keep her braces well into her 20’s etc will it cause a problem and will she be aloud? I feel like it’s gonna cause a trend of girls paying to have braces on for no reason

One of the risks of orthodontic care that lasts a long time is risk for decay. Brackets create niches for plaque and bacteria, and even the most careful patient will eventually get cavities.

If the purpose is to get straight teeth, and the goal was accomplished, then there would be no point. While it is every person's right to choose services for themselves, although I don't think any dentist would encourage it as they become responsible for outcomes.

Braces are mainly designed to fixed crooked and overcrowded teeth, even underbites and overbites. If girls have problems on their teeth like that, they should get them. But if not, I am guessing they only want them for aesthetic purposes. 

Hopefully this answered you're question.