• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5552 posts in this topic

Posted

I know $2500 is probably not that much for him, but I just don't like the fact that it's given to Belle. But I really can't wait to see what she would do about this, and I really hope that its something juicy for us to gossip about. 

It's definitely going to be very exciting to see what she can come up with. There's a large audience waiting to see the results, so homegirl better comes up with something good, she's got a lot on her shoulders.

Posted

Its obvious she is just gonna make a video saying Thankyou to him or something crap like that or she will go live with him And have conversations with him on Skype or something like once a month. It’s not gonna be anything Spicey or worth the money I’m willing to put money on the fact she wouldn’t go down a more lewd road like nudes or solo stuff 

It's definitely going to be very exciting to see what she can come up with. There's a large audience waiting to see the results, so homegirl better comes up with something good, she's got a lot on her shoulders.

Posted

Well she doesnt do IRL meets. She doesnt give out phone numbers anymore. She doesnt do nudes. If she sends a video it will probably be filtered lol.

You know she doesnt expect people to buy her top tier. Its more of a thing of "maybe some rich guy will just give me lots of money, because they have too much".

It just pisses me off seeing her getting the the easiest 2.5k of her life. But hopefully people will realise its a waste and it will put an end to her.

Posted

Well she doesnt do IRL meets. She doesnt give out phone numbers anymore. She doesnt do nudes. If she sends a video it will probably be filtered lol.

You know she doesnt expect people to buy her top tier. Its more of a thing of "maybe some rich guy will just give me lots of money, because they have too much".

It just pisses me off seeing her getting the the easiest 2.5k of her life. But hopefully people will realise its a waste and it will put an end to her.

It's so sad. It's so much more than a normal salary (at least in Spain), and she earns it by doing nothing. That youtuber wants attention too, bc he could have donated the money anywhere. But no, "let's give it to Belle Delphine so I can have some attention too". Ugh... I find it disgusting.

Posted (edited)

Those who are curious what the 2.5k tier actually entails won't learn anything new from that video. I mean, this is so obvious that I cringe a little just writing it, but it's clearly just publicity and whatever Belle will deliver here won't be representative of her actual rewards because she knows that it's not private and a mere attention grab. She'd be stupid if she didn't go above and beyond with this guy for the sake of advertisement. So I don't think it'll even be worth watching, no matter if you like her or not, because you'd just be playing into their publicity stunt.

Edited by Rhea

Posted

I have been away from here for a bit and I will tell you why. Belle honestly has become irreverent to me and I have not bothered checking her Instagram but Twoon, god I love that man, has posted  video on her and I checked her Instagram I just wanted to say this, have you guys noticed that she waits a bit but she ends up posting videos and photos from her Patreon that people PAYED for or am I the only one that noticed that? Like for example: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsohccvAdN5/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtZAE5ZFgql/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

These are videos that was payed for by others for it was part of her shitty content on Patreon. Shit if it was me and I was paying and I seen she was just posting the shit I was "paying for" I would just say fuck it and stop. I mean I am paying money for that shit for you to just end up posting? Bitchhhh please.

Posted

Many people are saying this, and I really hope it's not the case, and it would be shitty if its true. This little fame of hers needs to go

Screenshot_20190205_081358.jpg

I have been away from here for a bit and I will tell you why. Belle honestly has become irreverent to me and I have not bothered checking her Instagram but Twoon, god I love that man, has posted  video on her and I checked her Instagram I just wanted to say this, have you guys noticed that she waits a bit but she ends up posting videos and photos from her Patreon that people PAYED for or am I the only one that noticed that? Like for example: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsohccvAdN5/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtZAE5ZFgql/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

These are videos that was payed for by others for it was part of her shitty content on Patreon. Shit if it was me and I was paying and I seen she was just posting the shit I was "paying for" I would just say fuck it and stop. I mean I am paying money for that shit for you to just end up posting? Bitchhhh please.

It's true, she has posted a lot of Photos and videos from her snap, and patreon. it's stupid that people don't see it or they just don't give a crap. 

Posted

yikessss last time i checked she was at 2019 patreons..

3EA89EE8-6B6F-4DB6-ADC7-6F70199BB40B.png

If she loses about 200 more patrons she’s going to lose her precious first place in the top adult photography category.

Ouch. She’s almost lost 1000 patrons in just 3 weeks. Even her earnings now say she earns around 5k-25 k. Half of what she was estimated to be earning before.

Posted

New Twoon video on belle

Posted

I just listened to her first video and second video, damn she faked her voice back then real bad. I dont know how she sounds like today but meh

Posted

I just listened to her first video and second video, damn she faked her voice back then real bad. I dont know how she sounds like today but meh

Yeah I also noticed that too. She fakes her voice and makes it more high pitched to make herself sound more cute, just like anime.... 

Posted

New Twoon video on belle

Twoon does make a good point, she keeps digging herself into a bigger hole. Belle refuses to give out a public statement and apology and also refuses to hold herself accountable for the nude scam she pulled. She was a 17-year-old girl who saw an opportunity to make some fast cash but didn't account the lives she can ruin with that kind of stunt. She gave out half-assed apologies and tries to deter her audience away from her controversies. She's slowing losing her patreons and we're just gonna have to wait and see the next E-girl that takes her place.

Posted (edited)

Most recent post and comments. Shes doing crowd control. Some shes deleting , so much commenters of meme pages if anything lol. But she can only do so much . Im on mobile sorry if its too big. When i get home ill spoiler it 

20190205_165330.png

20190205_170035.png

20190205_170115.png

20190205_170145.png

20190205_170223.png

20190205_170250.png

20190205_170310.png

20190205_170600.jpg

Edited by AyMiakire

Posted

I feel like she was a trend and hyped. But now the new trend is for drama and commentary channels to " hate " on her. And it will reverse all fame she gained from when she was a trend. So what will she be after all this...

Posted

I feel like she was a trend and hyped. But now the new trend is for drama and commentary channels to " hate " on her. And it will reverse all fame she gained from when she was a trend. So what will she be after all this...

exactly what she said she was A MEME. A meme thats trendy at 1st . She will be forgotten faster than the time frame she got "trendy"