• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

2650 posts in this topic

Posted

... going as far as claiming you know how Belle thinks and feels is just wrong to me ...

... she literally pushed questions onto Belle, so she could get more tea, making Belle think she was just interested and concerned ...

honestly it's weird to me that you said we can't just assume peoples' feelings and intentions when you're standing up for Belle, but then you go on to assume the intentions of the other party were bad from the very beginning. 

imo the other girl seemed to legitimately want an explanation, and it was obvious that she wasn't going to just buy everything Belle said. There were times that she sincerely seemed swayed by what Belle was claiming; it wasn't until she got the full story and full screenshots from Minty that she did a full 180 and was fed up with Belle's excuses. Did she have to expose the screenshots? No. Do I think she's evil for doing so? Not really. I agree that this isn't her fight, and she's handling it pretty poorly and making herself look petty as shit in the process, but I also don't get why people are being like "poor Belle!!!!" bc the only people who're victims in this situation are the girls whose nudes got sold without their knowledge or consent. As was said above, Belle could have blocked the guy as soon as he messaged her. It's not like he started out being sweet and charming--he was obviously a total creep from the very beginning. What appears to me to have kept her from blocking him was the hope that he'd eventually paypal her the money he promised. Her own greed got her into this mess, and now she has to deal with the consequences. 

idk maybe I'm just lacking sympathy because I was also poor and seventeen and travel-hungry in the past but I know full well I wouldn't have discarded my morals for a quick (and possibly dangerous wtf that guy was creepy as shit) buck like she did. I also felt sympathetic for her at first until she started making excuses for her greed as if that would magically explain away all the bad shit she did. 

Posted (edited)

Katerina isn't the one who should be speaking out about this

I do agree that Katerina shouldn't have been the one to announce this, Minty should've since it was her nudes. 

My only two cents on this topic is this: 
Yes, this is a gossip forum and yes you are more than allowed to say what you THINK, but going as far as claiming you know how Belle thinks and feels is just wrong to me.

For me personally, I just know how Belle is from having connections to her and seeing her actively lie about this a few weeks ago to people I know multiple times before I even popped up on this forum. Now I don't think she manipulated the incident to make herself seem more innocent, but I do know that if it wasn't for this, she would've continued to lie and sweep it under the rug. 

Why do you guys so blindly say she's just poor and naive?

Belle wasn't blackmailed, she wasn't attacked. This man did not have nudes of her (she said he doesn't), he didn't have her adress, he had nothing on her except her skype and facebook - both can be closed and re-opened, or set on private. She can also block.
She was in a deal to scam people online to get money - on the benefit of other people. Yes, it was incredibly easy for her to get out of this deal. You 'can' say she could be afraid of him claiming it was her, but she could even get this dude arrested if she'd represent it as "He just used my name and account" (that's what she claims, and if she has screenshots it's game over for him and she'd get out with like 1k pounds fee, because she was a kid. her mom could easily help her out in court too and nothing would have happened). She got money for.. basically nothing lol. Belle Delphine isn't even her real name, so she literally got money for breathing. Funny enough, this dude could have acted on his own and keep all of the money for himself, kinda stupid on his behalf.
When you become a public figure, people will start taking interest in your past. If you did shitty things in the past people will care. That's just how life is - just like people come at Jeffree Star's past racist comments, people come for Belle. 

Honestly, I think it's because we all assumed he had more power over her than he really did. And you're right about the rest, the situation is dumb on both her part and his part. She was just being greedy.

honestly it's weird to me that you said we can't just assume peoples' feelings and intentions when you're standing up for Belle, but then you go on to assume the intentions of the other party were bad from the very beginning. 

imo the other girl seemed to legitimately want an explanation, and it was obvious that she wasn't going to just buy everything Belle said. There were times that she sincerely seemed swayed by what Belle was claiming; it wasn't until she got the full story and full screenshots from Minty that she did a full 180 and was fed up with Belle's excuses. Did she have to expose the screenshots? No. Do I think she's evil for doing so? Not really. I agree that this isn't her fight, and she's handling it pretty poorly and making herself look petty as shit in the process, but I also don't get why people are being like "poor Belle!!!!" bc the only people who're victims in this situation are the girls whose nudes got sold without their knowledge or consent. As was said above, Belle could have blocked the guy as soon as he messaged her. It's not like he started out being sweet and charming--he was obviously a total creep from the very beginning. What appears to me to have kept her from blocking him was the hope that he'd eventually paypal her the money he promised. Her own greed got her into this mess, and now she has to deal with the consequences. 

idk maybe I'm just lacking sympathy because I was also poor and seventeen and travel-hungry in the past but I know full well I wouldn't have discarded my morals for a quick (and possibly dangerous wtf that guy was creepy as shit) buck like she did. I also felt sympathetic for her at first until she started making excuses for her greed as if that would magically explain away all the bad shit she did. 

Fully agree, actually, I just was reading Katerina's comments and apparently she did believe her at first until she realise she lied about something and was purposely leaving certain info out which is why she wasn't buying anything she was saying after awhile, which makes sense.  

Edited by Cg1280

Posted

Yeah, definitely not buying all this backpedaling and playing the victim either. Was she younger and more impressionable? Sure. I totally understand there is a pressure sometimes when you're immature and easily convinced. But like other people have pointed out, she was under no threat to go through with the plan, she did it purely for greed and for her own benefit. Who doesn't want easy money? But not every teen is out there scamming people for that money, even if they are immature. Saying, "oh btw I'm uncomfortable with this" after the fact is just a way for her to justify her actions to herself for being shitty, she knew what she was doing was clearly wrong. Just because a murderer says "yeah I dont know if killing people is the best thing tbh" at some point doesn't excuse them from their crime if they do it anyway. 

Pushing the blame on to the other guy as if she was being used when she chose to be a part of his plan for monetary gain is just a shitty excuse. If nobody found out would she have come out and admitted to everyone she was "manipulated" into being a part of a scam? Hell no, she's only being front about it now because she was exposed and has to do damage control. I don't agree with the method that these "exposers" are using to try to vilify her but lets not kid ourselves and minimize her responsibility in this situation, which instead of owning up for, she's trying to conveniently push onto someone else. To me, that doesn't seem like a honest apology nor a realization of what she did wrong, just a shitty "oh but it was mostly that guy's fault" excuse. 

Posted (edited)

i feel like...she did say she was dumb and gullible and innocent...but she never once said that she was in the wrong. She said that it was "objectively" wrong. She mever outright admitted "i was greedy, i just wanted the money and did it despite the fact that i knew it was wrong". She kept pushing the "blame" to excuses, like, she wanted to go to venice, she was lazy to work (dude how fked up is she to think that these are excuses that can help to paint yourself victim lool) she was young, the guy was to pushy etc. She actually never once admitted that she was wrong. 

She obviously doesnt want it getting out to destory her rep (and therefore her following and therefore her cash flow) but i hate her acting all innocent like "oh i dont want it to get out because i have moved on and grown and i dont want to be reminded of it"

not sure if what i'm saying makes sense, there's a fine line between saying "yes i was wrong, i'm sorry" and saying "yes, i was young and dumb back then, i'm sorry" I think thats what suddenly pissed katrina off as well. 

Honestly i dont care if katrina was in the right or wrong to post the screenshots, but belle made her bed and she should lie in it. Regardless, thankful for the tea 🐸💦

Edited by Beanbeazxc

Posted (edited)

Yeah, definitely not buying all this backpedaling and playing the victim either. Was she younger and more impressionable? Sure. I totally understand there is a pressure sometimes when you're immature and easily convinced. But like other people have pointed out, she was under no threat to go through with the plan, she did it purely for greed and for her own benefit. Who doesn't want easy money? But not every teen is out there scamming people for that money, even if they are immature. Saying, "oh btw I'm uncomfortable with this" after the fact is just a way for her to justify her actions to herself for being shitty, she knew what she was doing was clearly wrong. Just because a murderer says "yeah I dont know if killing people is the best thing tbh" at some point doesn't excuse them from their crime if they do it anyway. 

Pushing the blame on to the other guy as if she was being used when she chose to be a part of his plan for monetary gain is just a shitty excuse. If nobody found out would she have come out and admitted to everyone she was "manipulated" into being a part of a scam? Hell no, she's only being front about it now because she was exposed and has to do damage control. I don't agree with the method that these "exposers" are using to try to vilify her but lets not kid ourselves and minimize her responsibility in this situation, which instead of owning up for, she's trying to conveniently push onto someone else. To me, that doesn't seem like a honest apology nor a realization of what she did wrong, just a shitty "oh but it was mostly that guy's fault" excuse. 

i feel like...she did say she was dumb and gullible and innocent...but she never once said that she was in the wrong. She said that it was "objectively" wrong. She mever outright admitted "i was greedy, i just wanted the money and did it despite the fact that i knew it was wrong". She kept pushing the "blame" to excuses, like, she wanted to go to venice, she was lazy to work (dude how fked up is she to think that these are excuses that can help to paint yourself victim lool) she was young, the guy was to pushy etc. She actually never once admitted that she was wrong. 

She obviously doesnt want it getting out to destory her rep (and therefore her following and therefore her cash flow) but i hate her acting all innocent like "oh i dont want it to get out because i have moved on and grown and i dont want to be reminded of it"

not sure if what i'm saying makes sense, there's a fine line between saying "yes i was wrong, i'm sorry" and saying "yes, i was young and dumb back then, i'm sorry"

Wow reading you guy's comments makes me feel as dumb as I did when I use to defend her, especially when I was kinda giving her props earlier for owning up to it before I remember that I've literally seen her lie about it last month somewhere around Christmas time.  I didn't even realise she's not even properly saying sorry either, just want to seem more innocent.

Honestly, she should just outright out the guy too, like I don't get why she's protecting him unless he has something to blackmail her with. Everyone knows now so might as well throw him under the bus too. 

Edit: Just found out it wasn't just Minty whose pics she sold, it was multiple different girls and she only apologised to Minty and not the rest, wow that's really shitty.

Edited by Cg1280

Posted

Wow reading you guy's comments makes me feel as dumb as I did when I use to defend her, especially when I was kinda giving her props earlier for owning up to it before I remember that I've literally seen her lie about it last month somewhere around Christmas time.  I didn't even realise she's not even properly saying sorry either, just want to seem more innocent.

Honestly, she should just outright out the guy too, like I don't get why she's protecting him unless he has something to blackmail her with. Everyone knows now so might as well throw him under the bus too. 

Edit: Just found out it wasn't just Minty whose pics she sold, it was multiple different girls and she only apologised to Minty and not the rest, wow that's really shitty.

lol like what would he blackmail her with, nudes? the girl is already putting herself out there. this is hilarious to me

Posted

lol like what would he blackmail her with, nudes? the girl is already putting herself out there. this is hilarious to me

I'm not really talking about nudes, just something he knows that she doesn't want out there in general. Just really trying to find a logical reason why she's portecting the guy still while simultaneously shifting the blame fully onto him. 

Posted

I'm not really talking about nudes, just something he knows that she doesn't want out there in general. Just really trying to find a logical reason why she's portecting the guy still while simultaneously shifting the blame fully onto him. 

ye i understand, honestly most girls are afraid of nudes, cant imagine something so dark or secrety that she would want to protect him. OR - it's her ex bf lol

Posted

ye i understand, honestly most girls are afraid of nudes, cant imagine something so dark or secrety that she would want to protect him. OR - it's her ex bf lol

or its her dad... 😂 jk

Posted

I don't know. When I was 17, I had enough of a moral compass to realize that a situation like this was seedy at best and completely exploitative at worst. Sure, teenagers are stupid, but most do have a sense of what's right and wrong, or at least enough of one to back away from this situation at full speed.

I understand that people, especially young girls, are manipulated into stuff they don't want to do, but that's not even what happened in this conversation, or at least not what I read (I have to admit, I got kinda bored about halfway through her logs). Belle seemed confused about how it would work, but she doesn't really give any indication that she doesn't want to participate. And I mean, by her own admission, it wasn't even a matter of not wanting to do it: she DID want to do it, because she wanted money. Because she's money-hungry and selfish, as we've all come to understand by her actions in the present.

As for this Minty "forgiving" her: as far as I understand, there are pictures of other people involved in this. Minty's forgiveness or lack thereof is not the end of the discussion, and even if every single person in every single picture forgives Belle whole-heartedly, it doesn't erase the fact that this was an incredibly messed up thing to ever do, even as a 17 year old.

Posted (edited)

Again, not saying what she did was right. If Minty wanted to sue her or something for selling her nudes, then I'd support Minty. But then another question is how legal it was that Minty was selling nudes as well, was that taxed? Probably not. Might be the reason why Minty didn't want it to be a big deal either. If Belle was fined (probably not imprisoned? She was literally underage when the crime was committed) that would be fine by me and she deserves to pay for her actions.

All that I'm saying is that reading too deep and saying that Belle is manipulating and scheming when she's probably just a not super smart girl defending herself (which I would too if someone treated me like that) is a stretch. And this is a drama orchestrated by someone else - someone who's just sticking their nose into something that smells of attention and drama. Unless Belle knew that and messaged her EXACTLY because she knew what would happen, this whole shitstorm has not currently been caused by Belle.

She's not excused for her mistakes and I never said that, neither did anyone else here. I dunno where ya'll be getting this from - all I'm saying is that this drama is exaggerated by someone who clearly benefits from trying to sink Belle. I don't give a single shit about this girl but fair is fair and that's why I wanted to see Katarina's posts, only to find exactly what I expected. I still do not in any way think that this should have been a public matter. 

If I were Belle (and thank fuck I am not), I would have found out exactly who the girls on those pics where, I would find them, explain, and formally apologize. Offer them money, not to shut them up but because it should have been THEIR money in the first place. Apologizing doesn't make it okay, but people are acting like apologising and reflecting on past actions means nothing. I'm sorry if you disagree but this promotes a culture of hiding things and sweeping them under a rug because nothing, ever, is let go of, no past mistake, no place for improvement. 

I don't think this should be kept a SECRET, but I hate it when people just jump on hate bandwagons and take sides because it's, well, popular to hate on someone. It's just not something I support. And that's why I'm "supporting" Belle - not in her actions or behaviour but because I dislike the callout, "exposed, cancelled" culture. 

To clarify one last thing, I do not feel bad for Belle because she was found out and is now "paying" for it. I feel bad for her because someone is straight up using her (and possibly Minty, who might not have wanted this attention) for clout, and because that someone was shitting on her and everything she said through that entire conversation, changing tone a million times from "I understand and respect you" to "you are awful and horrible". Sorry, can't stand for that.

Edited by Tsunami
Apparently I can't spell

Posted

Having read the screenshots she have with the man that coerced her into doing all this scam stuff, I'll have to say that the man is indeed pretty manipulative. I've seen girls who are older than her that still get manipulated by older man to do questionable stuffs for money. 

And Belle is definitely not a smart girl. From the kind of shit she writes on her social media and the things she do, its pretty obvious that she's pretty dumb. She got lucky and was able to earn big bucks while putting out mediocre content but is not smart enough to know how to fully capitalize on it and make good use of all that money and following. And talking to Katrina herself was a stupid move to make as well. Before all this happened, there was simply not enough info to determine if she actually did the scam. There were alot of poeple that were in doubt. I mean why would she do that when she is already making bank from her patreon right? But spilling everything to Katrina is what confirmed that she actually was part of the scam. If she hadn't done that, everything might have died down after sometime.

I feel that the reason she decide to spill everything to Katrina was because she wanted some validation. She wanted to tell everything to someone and have them tell her that yea actually she is not fully at fault and that she actually isnt that bad of a person etc. She wanted to absolve the guilt. She was making decisions based more from her emotions than logic and that fked her up real good.

If she was smart enough she should have either not say anything at all or just do a proper clarification on it. Of course the correct thing to do was to clarify the situation but I can understand why she would want to pick the escapist route. Its a difficult situation to explain and clarify and she is also obviously partly at fault and she knows it. At the end of the day she still chose to scam people for her own gain even if she was coerced to and that is definitely wrong. There's also bound to have people that would choose to read and only accept part of the story while ignoring the other and people that take certain part of the story and twist it into something else. With such a big following, it can definitely be something that is very hard to go through.

She definitely deserves to receive repercussions from what she had done but I don't feel that someone like Katrina has the rights to be dishing it. She was not part of anything and she was not affected. If her friend Minty was the one that had a grudge with Belle then she should be the one to be saying anything after all it was her nudes being used in the scam. But from the screeshots, it seems like she is actually cool with Belle and had resolved the issue but yet was telling Katrina that she is still heavily bothered by it.

Also reading the fb comments, you could tell that this Katrina person simple wanted to tear her down and stir the pot. Likewise with all the other e-thots that are commenting down there. They are just taking the opportunity to take her down. I'm pretty sure alot of e-thots out there are pretty upset and jealous that Belle gets to make so much money while producing subpar content esp when there's alot of them that work doubly hard hard for much lesser cash.

Posted

After reading all of the post and the points being made, I have no idea, who's "right" or who's wrong, Belle? Or Katarina?

Belle was 17 and money hungry so she would totally agree with a random guy on facebook to get easy money, i mean if she had no money and was very poor then its kinda understandable, but she didn't look poor,  looks as though her family has enough money to get by and also has money for self entertainment (Internet, phone, camera,  ect). Belle is obviously trying to defend herself from fear of further exposure, but failed and spilled everything to the wrong person whom is Katarina.

Katarina seems to have a lot of issues when it comes to Belle. The scam looks as though it has little to nothing to do with her, and yet she seemed furious and extremely pushy and repetitive when questioning Belle, and was probably planning from the start to expose Belle. 

I don't know who Katarina is, but if she's apart of the e-thot group, then its pretty obvious that she is jealous that Belle has risen to the top in only less then a year?(not sure how long), and would look for anything to push her back to the bottom. 

Although sex sells, but to me it doesn't seem like its a very stable job. There will always be someone out there who is new and is more fresh. I know there are young girls out there thinking of going to this route, I'm not saying they can't, they can do whatever they want, I'm not their parents, but they should get some sort of education so that they have a back up for the future. 

This is just my opinion 

Posted (edited)

My opinion?

Katrina? She is fucking annoying and needs to get a life because as of right now hers looks really pathetic. She's as much of a snowflake as Belle. I'm all about spilling tea too but good lord she's fucking childish about it all. Attention seeker all the same. Can't relate. 

Belle? She was victimized by that guy, he sounded really fucked up and seemed like he was quick to make her change her tune. However, she is NOT the victim here. She caused this as much as he did. She almost gave him her MOTHER'S banking information. No 17 year old with a brain can sit there and say "oh yeah, that's totally chill" and no 17 year old with a brain would be chill with selling other people's nudes. She SHOULD come clean, especially after Katrina's clusterfuck. Reading through this, I think Belle can right her wrong (as much as possible, afterall damage has been done), but not unless she comes out and says it.

I get it, she seems scared of this guy. I know I would be, he's making me uncomfortable just through screenshots. She has to do it though. If this ever becomes a legal situation, she's essentially setting herself on fire to keep him warm. She's scared of him, but she should be more scared of the law, because at the end of the day, it was HER accounts. Belle however, is always financially and attention driven and since she feels she corrected the situation with the party involved she thinks the issue is resolved. In a sense, she's correct. She owes the internet nothing. I think just for the sake of her "career" (lmfao at that word + belle), making a "Press Release" of sorts would have her back on track. She should really get herself a manager because this could be very damaging. I get why Belle did it, I get why she's trying to just let it die. HOWEVER trying to get it to just "go away" isn't going to work at her level because people will keep digging up her past for however long she remains popular online. She needs to cover her bases and nip this situation in the bud.

Edited by honeycrisp

Posted

In my opinion it doesn't matter at all whether or not Katerina is a flake or not. I'm only looking at what was exposed, because this is a Belle thread, and what she did was fucked up. The circumstances under which it was revealed don't change anything to me. She did what she did.