• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5867 posts in this topic

Posted

> pulls our victim card

> pulls out cosplay is for fun card

Basically, it's okay if she posts screenshots, but when others do it, it's a no-no. xD 

I heard some of her fans are harassing those people who disagree with her. Such dear special snowflake ajuju

Posted

Bish if you have a weak heart you shouldn't even make the post public in the first place. Posting it on public means you should have the heart to accept the roast. Not everything is sugar and rainbow

Posted (edited)

Agreed ^^

And then going around having your "boyfriend" defend you because you can't handle critisim is pretty pathetic. Don't hide behind a fake person, just learn to accept critisim, and not have a pity party everytime. In real life you'll have to face critisim face to face with people. You can't have a meltdown, say at a job, in front of your boss because they said something about your work performance. 

Edited by Dead Peach
a word and some

Posted

you'd think after all this she'd realize a third of her criticisms would go away if she wore the right fucking wigs already

that lolita cosplay is disgusting. :amgplz:

Posted

"I'm sorry I'm a weak person but I am very sensitive and I got overwhelmed with the negative comments I was receiving from so many people, I got upset to the point I cried" 

aka

"I'm a seeking attention crybaby with the mentality of a three years old who doesn't know how to handle any criticism despite being an internet public figure and if you don't kiss my ass then you're a hater and I'm gonna tell my dad-- I mean my boyfriend about you and he's gonna make you regret saying mean things!!!!"

The boyfriend isn't even doing a good job of threatening/making people regret lmao. But he is good at slut shaming the people who were trying to help his princess :'))

Posted

Been a really long time lurker in different thread, and seeing the whole drama blow up all over my timeline(both the D.va and the Kotori case) makes me feel that she's gonna get her hime-sama ass in PULL soon and here it is! So surprise surprise.

Here's something though

My friend comfort the one who shared her post about her wig, stating out that she was an attention-seeker and that she's just really weak that she even have to resort to using her fans. And then she replied on it... oh dear, why is she constanly pulling up the victim card?

" I was mocked again."

Uh hell no, everyone merely tells you that your wig is a diff colour from Kotori, some of them even suggest different wig shops for her in her Kanna post but she block them lmao.

As mentioned from Cafe_aulait, here is the screencap I kept.

18641420_1690192117953516_1296945113_o-1.png

"I'm sorry I'm a weak person but I am very sensitive and I got overwhelmed with the negative comments I was receiving from so many people, I got upset to the point I cried" 

aka

"I'm a seeking attention crybaby with the mentality of a three years old who doesn't know how to handle any criticism despite being an internet public figure and if you don't kiss my ass then you're a hater and I'm gonna tell my dad-- I mean my boyfriend about you and he's gonna make you regret saying mean things!!!!"

I didn't see this.

I seriously hate it when girls act cute, like someone hit them in the face or punched them in their stomach, to beg for other people's sympathy. Looks pathetic to me. Eww.

Like you know, dear snowflake, I have no tolerance level with fame whores and attention whores in the internet. If you have problems with yourself, don't involve other people. I wonder if no one teaches you that you should learn to defend yourself and not going around throwing tantrums when things doesn't go your way. Even your boyfriend is doing the "cleaning" work because of your stupidity.

And your level of being annoying is quite something. That beauty of yours will fade anyway, your fans will forget about you. I think in your age, "child" my ass, you can think for yourself already. 

Posted

I hope mister boyfriend comes back around soon 

Posted (edited)

"guys, criticism is considered bullying."

what a joke she is. how can she handle a real job that needs critique in order for her to get a promotion? if she just gonna play the defensive special snowflake card and call HR every time Billy says her spreadsheets are shit? 

Edited by veryprincely
sent too early whoops

Posted

I hope mister boyfriend comes back around soon 

I hope he does too. Lolololol. Its pretty interesting to see him defend the snowflake even when proof is right there. Tbh it makes him look dumb denying it all.

Posted (edited)

18763214_1340715176020411_1070856029_n.t

She still trying to cosplay lol

I was waiting for someone to comment something like "Do you play the game?" or "What's your IGN?" lmao

Though it is an improvement she used an actual right shade of wig.

Edited by omo_

Posted

Hidden Content

I was waiting for someone to comment something like "Do you play the game?" or "What's your IGN?" lmao

Ohh I saw that too. Let's hope she learns after her 3 mistakes :) 

Posted

Ohh I saw that too. Let's hope she learns after her 3 mistakes :) 

And here I thought she's quitting lol

Posted

Hidden Content

at least she learned to write "inspired"

soooooo what product was she selling? /laughs

Posted (edited)

This girl is so funny.

18762323_1693772457302938_1674182369_n.t18741995_1693773190636198_583861923_n.th

"... they are so obsessed w me heheh"

Such a fcking feeler. 

Edited by omo_

Posted

at least she learned to write "inspired"

soooooo what product was she selling? /laughs

she's probably selling herself. 😂😂😂