• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5566 posts in this topic

Posted

I’m sorry that this is a really stupid question but I saw some users above refer to her bf as her fiancé. Is she really getting married?

Posted (edited)

20190822_180941.thumb.png.8081f8ce269963after disappearing for 16 days this is her first post. Her patrons havent even gotten one photo this month but this is the shit she puts out. 

Edited by baewoolannos

Posted

I constantly visit her patreon to see how it goes(not a patron tho), and it is definitely no where near to her patrons last month. It literally goes up and down in numbers. Seems like her patrons are slowly getting smarter and starting to unsubscribe.Lol

Posted (edited)

20190822_180941.thumb.png.8081f8ce269963after disappearing for 16 days this is her first post. Her patrons havent even gotten one photo this month but this is the shit she puts out. 

That tweet make me feel ashamed of myself for paying attention at that stupid woman.

Edited by Belle Adolphine

Posted

sc of Belle talking about sacrificing her public image for money "the most important thing" 

Screenshot_20190822-075440.png

Posted

Belle really thinks she’s a smart business woman or something. The way she always tries to reason why she pedo baits and practically sold her soul to the internet is really amusing to me. All she cares about is making easy money but at the end of the day she’s only going to be known as a worn out, boring e-thot and go broke in a year. 

I think the most important thing is making a name out of yourself because you have to think about how you want people to remember you after you die.

No one is going to genuinely care about you if your life is this pathetic. 

Posted (edited)

Looks like some people here are missing Belle so much start discussing very old things from her. That SC have to be from before our girl went to Greece and change her mind about her business.

Posted

I think the most important thing is making a name out of yourself because you have to think about how you want people to remember you after you die.

i don't think most ethots will be remembered lol, i mean cmon, she couldn't even make it to age 20 

like... that's sad 

Posted

sc of Belle talking about sacrificing her public image for money "the most important thing" 

Belle you complete idiot Girls support sex workers too just because Men buy your obvious pedobait doesn't mean Women don't support sex work. 

Like you said,you got big on a fluke. You know zero about how to keep that momentum don't pretend to know business. 

Posted (edited)

where is the screenshot from? And who was she talking to? Seems sort of sketchy when there is no context. Also i doubt belle would acknowledge how cringe her content is. The guy who posted this on reddit is in highschool and there is literally no evidence to show this is real because why would belle be talking to him. It could be real but more proof is needed. all this does is make her fans think that she is just a genius troll acoording to the reddit comments, which she is not. 

There are countless belle impersonators, its not hard to make an account with her name and google a picture of her, you can see in the background of the screen shot is a literal google searched picture of belle. 

On another note it seems like belle is trying to come back, she posted on her snapchat for the first time in 17 days but it was just a repost of a few photos from june. 

Edited by baewoolannos

Posted (edited)

How is taking advantage of trends and growing an audience based on you’re brand to make money a genius troll move? literally EVERY rich influencer does this, jake paul does the exact same shit belle claims she has done to gain money does that make jake a genius troll too? 

Honestly I think these reddit guys are just labeling it as a troll to hide the fact they just got taken advantage by an e thot otherwise it would hurt their ego to just admit they got used for money.

Edited by ByteQueen

Posted (edited)

Assuming it was Belle at all: The only good thing that Belle said that I'll give her credit for is her admitting she got big by a fluke. I'm at least glad she says it was luck and that she's not like "I'm popular because I'm just soo beautiful and talented!!! UwU" or anything like that.

Edited by spiffy

Posted (edited)

When is that screenshot from?

I think posting this kind of old things only give more clout to Belle, very undeserved under the present situation. I see this republished on reddit like was new.