• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5462 posts in this topic

Posted

her career must die, not belle herself

the fuck is wrong with these people why are they hating women that much jfc

I agree, her fame should die but not her herself. I dont like her but I dont dislike her that much. I just hate the fact that she's faking everything. 

i am telling you guys belle is playing a dangerous game, that bianca chick paid the price with her life. bell still has the 2500 dollar tier...

yes she is, but I dont think belle is that gullible. And besides she wont easily go out with someone considering she has a boyfriend. 

Posted

I agree, her fame should die but not her herself. I dont like her but I dont dislike her that much. I just hate the fact that she's faking everything. 

yes she is, but I dont think belle is that gullible. And besides she wont easily go out with someone considering she has a boyfriend. 

Belle is playing with fire. Scamming people and tricking them into thinking she gives a fuck is gonna leave her with a price to pay. 4.5 million people are watching her. How many of those people you think are capable? A scary amount. These are people with sick fetishes. Just like the monster who killed Bianca. She was 17, he was 21-23. She wasn't even legal & he wanted her so bad. How many people tell Belle that want her/ crave her? Many. In what way? Sexual of course. It's scary to think about but its realistically possible. She dug her own grave on this one. Let's hope no one finds her and she keeps safe. 

Posted

See thats what im talking about then we have dumb fucking girls who are insecure because they look at belle's pictures

like think with your fucking head for once, it's not all about looks, infact anybody can look like belle if they wore a pink wig and overuse the fuck out of filters.

if any of you girls ever got catcalled, it doesn't feel fucking good, and they want attention from all these guys?

for what exactly? jesus

and if it's just about looks, belle looks like a normal fucking girl in real life just like every other girl. 

Posted (edited)

She hasn’t posted for almost a week. Last time she didn’t post this long she had her nosejob. I wouldn’t be surprised if she had another plastic surgery tbh. 

Edited by Nieki

Posted (edited)

I know this isn't very informative on Belle but I have no one else IRL to express what just happened. My boyfriend sent me some money to get my nails done ( we do things like this to each other regularly) and after I got done i went to his house when he came back from work. He told a couple of days ago that he got me a surprise and that " its what every gamer needs" ( i play league and hearthstone regularly) so today he told me it has arrived, he told me to unbox it and it was Belle's bathwater. 

considering there's a possibility that bathwater was never sold maybe you could show us some photos?

Edited by nikoniferret

Posted (edited)

considering there's a possibility that bathwater was never sold maybe you could show us some photos?

ignore the caption, i got angry and thought about stabbing it lol

67062344_870052126721449_8085160524653789184_n.jpg

Edited by Okaythanksdude

Posted (edited)

I do not believe this for one sec and think this is either fake or damage control. Not that Im saying YOU are faking it but maybe your boyfriend is? The bath water was never hooked up to the shopping cart or any checkout. I've gone through the whole coding and everything. 

Show us the tracking code from the shipping label please.

Edited by Laramie

Posted (edited)

on the topic of the bathwater, I've seen at least  a photo of one of her wk's/orbiters holding what appears to be a container of it, so I'm not sure if it wasn't sold, of course, she also could've sent it to him to make the illusion seem more "real" for all I know, the whole thing seems weird because the "sales" were shut down almost as quickly as they began, and I don't even know if you can send liquid in a container that size via mail without it being intercepted by customs/the post department for possibly containing carcinogens or explosives or something… doesn't she live in the UK where they had terrorist panic last year? seems a little unlikely that the post office or customs esp would let a small tub of "bath water" pass their sensors by, given how strict the US is with liquids post 9/11 and the UK's terror panic (when I was a little kid I started sobbing my ass off when TSA officials confiscated my souvenir snowglobe on a trip back from DC, I doubt the post office and customs fuck around with liquids in small compact containers if they'll throw out a child's snowglobe)

Edited by randou

Posted (edited)

that looks fake and real at the same time, why is pic so low res like it was reuploaded thousand time... but image search does nothing.........

Edited by nikoniferret

Posted (edited)

on the topic of the bathwater, I've seen at least  a photo of one of her wk's/orbiters holding what appears to be a container of it, so I'm not sure if it wasn't sold, of course, she also could've sent it to him to make the illusion seem more "real" for all I know, the whole thing seems weird because the "sales" were shut down almost as quickly as they began, and I don't even know if you can send liquid in a container that size via mail without it being intercepted by customs/the post department for possibly containing carcinogens or explosives or something… doesn't she live in the UK where they had terrorist panic last year? seems a little unlikely that the post office or customs esp would let a small tub of "bath water" pass their sensors by, given how strict the US is with liquids post 9/11 and the UK's terror panic (when I was a little kid I started sobbing my ass off when TSA officials confiscated my souvenir snowglobe on a trip back from DC, I doubt the post office and customs fuck around with liquids in small compact containers if they'll throw out a child's snowglobe)

I confronted one of belle’s fans on Instagram who had a story up about getting Belles bathwater and he eventually told me he was lying for clout...lol... I’m 100% sure she never actually sold any.  I even looked at the scripts on her casched page on google. Still shows no hookup to any checkout system and she’s never had it hooked up to the main shopping cart on her page

And youre definitely right about shipping water from in customs. She would not only be shipping liquid, She would be shipping multiple liquid containers around the world.  Untested liquid. Not sealed. It would raise a huge red flag. 

Edited by Laramie

Posted

huh so i guess it was real after all? but i think there wasn't that much.. Screenshot_20190718_161106.thumb.jpg.a27ayy lmao

Posted

im 100% convinced, if she ever sold/plans on selling those jars, it's all just tap water lol. which is very funny in itself imo 

Posted (edited)

Occam razor says Belle's wotah is real, there are many people taking pictures of that product. She show her little bottling operation and packaging material: great lengts for a gimnick. 

Her water on ebay: 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Belle-Delphine-Fortnite-Gamer-Girl-Bath-Water-8oz/153569308578?hash=item23c171afa2:g:E8MAAOSwaaddLkne

ITS 100% FAKE!  Its sad people will believe her pathetic marketing attempt. Notice how everyone who is showing theres has a different bottle/label/picture/or box?   

I just wrote a message to a few of those ebay sellers.  Every seller so far said they are just doing a joke.  I acted like I was interested in buying it and every single one told me no, it was a joke. I can post screenshots of these messages if needed. I sent the message to every seller. Lets see if I get any actual replies that say its real. lol

Also, lets talk about the fact that she has it listed as shipping was $3 to the US.  Do you know how much money she'd lose if she actually sold it?  Shipping a jar and a medium sized box is not cheap. I just shipped a small box over to my friend in the UK and it was $18

Edited by Laramie

Posted

I do not believe this for one sec and think this is either fake or damage control. Not that Im saying YOU are faking it but maybe your boyfriend is? The bath water was never hooked up to the shopping cart or any checkout. I've gone through the whole coding and everything. 

Show us the tracking code from the shipping label please.

bbb.jpg

bb.jpg

bbbb.jpg