• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5554 posts in this topic

Posted

I think this thread has really shifted, so I'll be taking a break from it I think. It was a fun ride, and funnily enough the more I read here the less I started hating her.

Don't get me wrong, I do hate how she sexualises girls who play games (whilst not being a gamer), sold girls nudes and has "cosplayed" as children on a few occasions but I can't bring myself to hate her for them anymore.

Hating her and actively reading this thread gave me some insecurities about myself for a few months and it felt good back then to read on other people dissecting her and pointing out every negative aspect of her.

Now I'm not here to further perpetuate the opinion that everyone here is jealous like I used to be, just saying that it was for me, although if anyone here really does feel like I did then I implore you to take a break.

Dear Admin, I'm sorry this is most likely against the rules saying all of this however those last two paragraphs could be important at least to one person here.

Posted

People think sex work is a easy way to life but just like with everything else, there are risks.

Belle's fans are fucking crazy to the point where she's probably going to be paranoid for life when she goes outside. Hopefully she earns enough to protect herself 

I've seen guys say she deserves to get r*ped or even die

women have enough shit to deal with on a daily basis

like what the fuck, if anybody is reading this and have insecurities, think again

money? fame? looks? nah fam fuck that, enjoy a normal life without neckbeards and incels up your ass constantly

Posted

Sex work is fine.

If you choose to do it for a career, it's your choice.  

But please don't be like Belle.  Sex work doesn't require you to be a liar or scammer like Belle.  You can be successful in sex work by being a decent person. There are a lot of girls that do camming, lewd pics, etc that are freaking AWESOME people.  Its sad that Belle thinks she has to be a shitty person to do this as a career (or maybe she's just naturally a terrible person).  

I hate to see girls try to follow Belle's path and think  "if I say I'm a troll then it excuses me for awful behavior". It doesn't. You'll be remembered for the bad shit you do.  You won't ever have a real career.  Your popularity will die out quick.  

Posted

Belle moved for other reasons but was a very naive move to show her family house exteriors. I remeber thinking any local would find her house easy based only in  her Room tour video. Looks like she its not really aware about her privacy risks.

p:D that image looks like a tiny bit of information but many locals would can recognize a building like that

Capture.PNG

Exactly. Still, she wanted to be popular and this is what she gets when having young fans. As much as I thought that revealing her location via that photo is impossible I thought that I can easily recognize 95% of the locations the photos are taken in my town with population of 40000,same for people that live in her district. 

Posted

I'm starting to wonder how much of the "fame" Belle has purchased herself.  As I mentioned before, I'm certain the bath water thing was a desperate attempt to get attention and she never sold it (the coding on the website shows it was never even hooked up to her shopping cart/checkout system)... Her patreon has 4,000+ patron's yet she barely gets any likes or comments on her posts there.  When she does a $25 post she'll only get 3-17 comments & 50 or so likes.  When comparing it to other patreon girls, this is incredibly low engagement.

For example, look at Jessica Nigri who has half the amount of patron's, her engagement on patreon is double/almost triple Belle's despite having only half the patrons (she has 2000 patrons). Also looking at Belle's history of patreon posts, you can tell all of Belle's patrons are in the $1 tier mostly. She has almost no engagement on any tier above $25.  

The whole thing seems like she's faking her fame.  Trying to look WAAAAAY more popular than she actually is. 

I wouldn't be surprised to find out she buys instagram followers, likes, comments as well.  

If her bio is real and she really moved out to live on her own at 14, she has to come from an insanely wealthy family. I can’t stand how she tries to play this “underdog” character by mentioning over and over the she moved from South Africa and dropped out of school, especially since I know another extremely wealthy, attractive young white woman who lived in SA for years for her parent’s job. Belle probably left because she didn’t feel like staying there and could afford leaving. She doesn’t need school because her parents can support her, and I’m pretty sure she mentioned it was a private school as well, correct me if I’m wrong. There is nothing wrong with having rich parents but the way she writes her story like she is a poor sad runaway from Africa is so fake. She could EASILY afford to fake her fame, at least from what I think. What about y’all? 🤔

Posted

If it is wholely crafted, it's a disgusting marketing tactic. Spoiled for being flimsy speculation, don't take it too serious.

Exploit an underage girl, have her make pervy videos of herself as a teenager, get money and press. Take the girl under your wing and date her, maybe have her in her 30s move into a managing role since a woman is more "nice" than an older man. He's still making business decisions, though. It makes sense if you interpret this in the worst way possible.

:phftt:

Posted (edited)

thought you guys would enjoy this!!

Edited by bbybat
fixing url

Posted

If her bio is real and she really moved out to live on her own at 14, she has to come from an insanely wealthy family. I can’t stand how she tries to play this “underdog” character by mentioning over and over the she moved from South Africa and dropped out of school, especially since I know another extremely wealthy, attractive young white woman who lived in SA for years for her parent’s job. Belle probably left because she didn’t feel like staying there and could afford leaving. She doesn’t need school because her parents can support her, and I’m pretty sure she mentioned it was a private school as well, correct me if I’m wrong. There is nothing wrong with having rich parents but the way she writes her story like she is a poor sad runaway from Africa is so fake. She could EASILY afford to fake her fame, at least from what I think. What about y’all? 🤔

Ofc she lies about being from south Africa. I mean she needs to sound interesting and unique 😂 and sadly people fall for her lies. Blindly believes in everything she writes 

Posted (edited)

Belle moved for other reasons but was a very naive move to show her family house exteriors. I remeber thinking any local would find her house easy based only in  her Room tour video. Looks like she its not really aware about her privacy risks.

p:D that image looks like a tiny bit of information but many locals would can recognize a building like that

Capture.PNG

the thing is she looks like a completely different person in real life she wouldn’t get recognized. She goes out wearing normal clothes jeans and top etc she dosnt wear her pink wig out or cute colourful anime outfits. She blends in with most people she also rarely wears makeup out and we all know how different she looks without makeup. With where she lives now she lives in the posh part of town seriously just rich folk with kids and old people there. There are not gonna be thugs in her area to find out where she lives as it’s so out the way and away from “common folk” tbh 🐸 she is a smart cookie she knows how bad it could be if someone recognized her plus if she got recongnised they could snap a pic of her looking crap and it would go viral and it could wreck her business. This is why she rarely goes out she doesn’t need too! She gets her food groceries delivered by Tesco’s so she didn’t go grocery shopping which is where she would likely get noticed as all sorts of folks are in tescos. And she also has bad anxiety about going out because of all of this but she has a big house, money, a swimming pool she is living the high life just at a cost for a normal life. It’s not like she has any friends anymore more is sad just has a bf and her parents basically 🤷🏻‍♂️ It’s funny cause pewdipie lives in black pool which isn’t even that far away really just a couple of hours in the car 😂 if her and her bf break up though especially if she dumps him in a bad breakup imagine what he will tell the world about her.. unless he is bonded by contract or money  to not ever talk about they’re relationship or her 

Edited by Bulletformy

Posted

the thing is she looks like a completely different person in real life she wouldn’t get recognized. She goes out wearing normal clothes jeans and top etc she dosnt wear her pink wig out or cute colourful anime outfits. She blends in with most people she also rarely wears makeup out and we all know how different she looks without makeup. With where she lives now she lives in the posh part of town seriously just rich folk with kids and old people there. There are not gonna be thugs in her area to find out where she lives as it’s so out the way and away from “common folk” tbh 🐸 she is a smart cookie she knows how bad it could be if someone recognized her plus if she got recongnised they could snap a pic of her looking crap and it would go viral and it could wreck her business. This is why she rarely goes out she doesn’t need too! She gets her food groceries delivered by Tesco’s so she didn’t go grocery shopping which is where she would likely get noticed as all sorts of folks are in tescos. And she also has bad anxiety about going out because of all of this but she has a big house, money, a swimming pool she is living the high life just at a cost for a normal life. It’s not like she has any friends anymore more is sad just has a bf and her parents basically 🤷🏻‍♂️ It’s funny cause pewdipie lives in black pool which isn’t even that far away really just a couple of hours in the car 😂 if her and her bf break up though especially if she dumps him in a bad breakup imagine what he will tell the world about her.. unless he is bonded by contract or money  to not ever talk about they’re relationship or her 

Nah I don't think she lives in a house that big. Most of her patreons is in the 1 dollar tier. Pretty sure she doesn't earn that much money