• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5438 posts in this topic

Posted

Is it actually true that people got sick cause of her water? Jesus.

Posted

uwu

6EBF012D-B59A-48C7-B59C-292A4A99DBE9.jpeg

F5DDA903-71AF-488F-A9CE-77F51E1B3BF6.jpeg

Posted

Hidden Content

Yup. And I live in CA. But most girls worship Emma Chamberlain and binge watch Riverdale/Stranger Things; so most weebs turn to Belle Delphine. 

Posted

This comes from the heart of an ACTUAL "Gamer Girl" (although that term is just gross)

It honestly drives me absolutely nuts how Belle adopted the persona of a "Gamer Girl" and now wears it around as though it's armour or something.

Armour with an intergrated virgin-magnet.

I've been gaming for years and there is a shit tonne of stigma surrounding girls in the gaming industry, the more popular ones being that we play games to seem more geeky, or that we do it to be more attractive to men.

The influence that women like Belle have is nausiating, so it really does upset me to know that something that I and many others am is being seen as something only done by fake E-Girls for clout and a heightened sex appeal, I really don't want the Gaming community to become the way it was a few years ago with women like it was before all of the female gaming youtubers/streamers appeared.

I watched a video on Belle appropriating gamer girls but for the love of GOD I cannot bloody find it again

It really sucks. And you’re not the only one — lots of other legit “gamer girls” (why can’t we just be GAMERS plain and simple) are angry about it too. I mean, I feel like a part of my identity has been stolen and exploited. People can say hoes mad all they want, but in reality they’d be no different if a really hot guy did the same. (Seriously, if a hot dude cosplayed Bakugo, girls would literally explode from hormones.)

Posted

yeah no she never gamed in her life

how do i know?

she's the same bitch who dressed up and pretended she likes soccer

she pretends to LIKE EVERYTHING

nobody in this fucking world LIKES everything, theres not enough time in this world for that lmao

shes the most boring person ever 

Posted

Is it actually true that people got sick cause of her water? Jesus.

no it was a fake twitter account but i wouldn't be surprised if it actually happened

Posted

tbh belle delphine can play games no one is telling her she cant but calling herself a ''gamer girl'' to garner attention alot of girls who actually play and love games would never call themselves a gamer girl 

i also find it funny how she is wearing the most stereotypical ''gamer gurl'' outfit the classic X box controller the headphones and game over on her chest why would a gamer girl have their controller and headphones in a bathtub kinda like those fake gamer girl models that lick their controller am i a gamer girl now???? guys look i have cat ears headphones cause im such a gamer look at my controller im like you guys i like holding my controller in my bathtub 

Screenshot_1.png

Posted

tbh belle delphine can play games no one is telling her she cant but calling herself a ''gamer girl'' to garner attention alot of girls who actually play and love games would never call themselves a gamer girl 

i also find it funny how she is wearing the most stereotypical ''gamer gurl'' outfit the classic X box controller the headphones and game over on her chest why would a gamer girl have their controller and headphones in a bathtub kinda like those fake gamer girl models that lick their controller am i a gamer girl now???? guys look i have cat ears headphones cause im such a gamer look at my controller im like you guys i like holding my controller in my bathtub 

Screenshot_1.png

Because she gotta play the UWU game. Those headphones might(???) be the pink ones razer came out with recently and they're not cheap man, no sane "gamer girl" would ever risk wearing them in a bathtub because who tf wants to buy new headphones because they were dumb enough to ruin their old ones taking photos in the bathtub???

Posted

I personally don't give too much of a shit about people calling themselves gamers even if they only play a few games. Male gamers themselves ruined the gamer label by being little bitches about fucking everything that has a whiff of a woman not catering to their peepee. I wanted to clarify about what I said in a previous post in that I was focusing mostly on her own fanbase. I believe she does play games (they're fucking everywhere now) but she's pandering to asshole gamers who roll out the red carpet for Belle while shitting themselves bloody over other women who play games who don't shove their ass in their face. Not everyone who's into Belle is like that, but her most ardent fans are from my experience. Weirdo creeps who talk way too much about lolicon and Anita Sarkeesian. :beardo:

Posted

Because she gotta play the UWU game. Those headphones might(???) be the pink ones razer came out with recently and they're not cheap man, no sane "gamer girl" would ever risk wearing them in a bathtub because who tf wants to buy new headphones because they were dumb enough to ruin their old ones taking photos in the bathtub???

The headphones she’s wearing are from a brand called Mindkoo judging by the logo on the ears. They  cost around £20. The Razer Kraken in Quartz are about £80. :)

Posted

Can the thread starter update the first post to include other sketchy stuff she did/said, especially the screen caps of her selling other girl's nudes? I see this thread quite often on my fb being shared around. 

Posted (edited)

I would be so mad if someone brought my controller/headset near a bathtub, even for pictures

I guess that it doesnt matter as much to someone with lots of money and no respect for most things except being valid though

Edited by Sydist
Error

Posted

And this one.. We all know that's not Belle but people try to pull something up :alpacashocked:

Screenshot_20190708_041422.jpg

Tbh it just looks like the filter on snap that makes you look like a guy. I don't like Belle but can ppl not do annoying fake stuff like this