• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Kirschtein/Belle Delphine

5901 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

She even deleted the comment of a fan who expressed concern about her being posted here. Why so cold against your fans? They're just trying to help :/ 

I think I saw that earlier haha~

Probably she doesn't want some of her fans to see this thread since it exposes too much of her being a snowflakey.

18720724_10208696841249950_12925587_o.th

Edited by omo_

Posted

I think I saw that earlier haha

Probably she doesn't want some of her fans to see this thread since it exposes too much of her being a snowflakey.

18720724_10208696841249950_12925587_o.th

Yeah that's the one. Well if she keeps doing that she's gonna end up losing all those followers fast and she'll become irrelevant.
I guess she really does delete comments that don't praise her then lmao.

Posted

She's probably freaking out since she's reading this.

1. Some wk appeared in the thread and in the chatroom lol

2. She changed her name.

3. I hear them pming random people on fb about this. Blaming them for this thread randomly again. I don't want to ask for the convos since they might harass someone again, anyway.

4. She deleted that comment.

Girl can't take criticisms when other people began to notice her wrong doings she tries to hide it.

Posted

Well that went downhill really fast for her huh.... Could somebody change the thread name too? I really want to share this forum via facebook but i want my facebook to stay drama free so... Anyway i remember someone on her comment says "in asia cosplay must be 100% accurate, but in europe cosplay is just for fun" gurl... i dont think so...

Posted (edited)

Well that went downhill really fast for her huh.... Could somebody change the thread name too? I really want to share this forum via facebook but i want my facebook to stay drama free so... Anyway i remember someone on her comment says "in asia cosplay must be 100% accurate, but in europe cosplay is just for fun" gurl... i dont think so...

I can change it since I'm the one who made the thread and I just changed the thread title. What do you mean change? Should I change it again? I'm not sure what to put as title.

If you're friends with her you can hide it to her or set your privacy settings if you're not friends with her probably. That way no wk will come and get you. I think?

Edited by omo_
Finally, removed a photo that keeps on attaching itself.

Posted

I can change it since I'm the one who made the thread and I just changed the thread title. What do you mean change? Should I change it again? I'm not sure what to put as title.

If you're friends with her you can hide it to her or set your privacy settings if you're not friends with her probably. That way no wk will come and get you. I think?

ah sorry! I did not see you already put her "new" name on the thread title 

Yea.. but you could really easy share the screenshoot or something and seeing her merciless and blind WK i will be eaten alive LOL

Posted

ah sorry! I did not see you already put her "new" name on the thread title 

Yea.. but you could really easy share the screenshoot or something and seeing her merciless and blind WK i will be eaten alive LOL

Well, true enough her fans are pretty aggressive. Do you have any suggestions for the title? xD

I don't have any ideas so I put her name there so people will easier to recognize that it's a thread about the violet haired Kotori. Also, that's the most recent.

I shared it in facebook, so far no one roasted me.

Posted

I can forgive a slightly off color wig for a cosplay, though I feel she should know to pick a better wig as she is sponsed by websites that can provide better wigs but hey who knows if they were in her budget after she blew a lot of her money on a non-cosplay $79.99 green wig, but if you are going to be rude and throw a virtual hissy fit over the whole thing then I think you need to re-examine your attitude towards criticism. 

Yes, sometimes we buy wigs or get wigs that are not the exact color as the character- but a little hair dye and a sense of color correction can go a long way if it really is too far off to be the character you wish to cosplay as. Or if you really don't care, just ignore them! No need to go on a deleting a blocking spree. 

I don't know if there were any actual death threats posted to her, and I feel sorry if ahe did get any over a goddamn wig because that is inexcusable, but if she's throwing a tantrum over people politely telling her that her wig doesn't look 100% like the character then she needs some time to get off the internet and re-evaluate how she handles criticism. Yes, criticism sucks but it's going to happen on the internet and you gotta be ready for the worst. 

On a completely unrelated note...um, is she trying to "cosplay" Lolita from the disgusting and rightfully controversial movie Lolita (1995)? I mean, I looked up some outfits she wears in the movie and it doesn't look like any outfits she wears but people in the comments seem to say this is supposed to be Lolita?  Why would you cosplay a character who's whole a purpose is to be sexually abused by a pedophile? It's not like Lolita has any other character besides being used by a pedophile, so she can't say "oh yeah I just cosplay because I love the character!" 

I mean...please tell me this isn't her attempt at a SEXY cosplay. Because...while Lolita does dress in skimpy clothing she isn't supposed to be seen as sexy or something that a normal person would find alluring.

She's a 12 year old girl who is unfortunately the subject of lust for an adult man. That's not sexy. THAT'S CREEPY! There is actually no reason for you to do this "cosplay" of Lolita. There really isn't, unless of course you want to attract pedophiles and people who are okay with the idea of children having sex. I don't care if you are 17 and that's the age of consent in Europe, you are still selling the fantasy of being a 12 year old to older folk for sex appeal! I...I have no words for you. 

"If you know you know"? More like, you should know better and maybe go back to just promoting less pedophile subtext heavy alternative fashion because honestly I feel that this cosplay scene is not working out in your favor, instead it's making you come off as way more ignorant and gross than I hope you actually are.

The cosplay for reference: 

Screenshot_2017-05-25-10-37-13-1.thumb.p

I'm not even going to post a picture of all the comments screaming "Lolita!" on this picture. Look for this girl on Facebook and see the mess of commenta yourself. 

Posted (edited)

Well, true enough her fans are pretty aggressive. Do you have any suggestions for the title? xD

I don't have any ideas so I put her name there so people will easier to recognize that it's a thread about the violet haired Kotori.

i think just her name on the title is perfect. No need to change it anymore..

Just we wait untill she "privated" her facebook and make fanpage instead

Also on her "lolita" picture she looks so... Idk... Different. She apparently also cosplay as Kanna from the dragon maid using a swimsuit (the one on zishy display picture)

Edit :

I put the screenshoot of her kanna. Also i am sure remember yesterday there a comment just ask is that really kanna and her wk eaten him / her alive

Screenshot_2017-05-25-23-30-31_com.facebook.katana_1495726289508.jpg

Edited by Hateredgirl
Put sauce

Posted

Did I miss an appearance by her??? Damn I was out shopping. 

Snowflakes never learn, do they? 

Posted

I can forgive a slightly off color wig for a cosplay, though I feel she should know to pick a better wig as she is sponsed by websites that can provide better wigs but hey who knows if they were in her budget after she blew a lot of her money on a non-cosplay $79.99 green wig, but if you are going to be rude and throw a virtual hissy fit over the whole thing then I think you need to re-examine your attitude towards criticism. 

Yes, sometimes we buy wigs or get wigs that are not the exact color as the character- but a little hair dye and a sense of color correction can go a long way if it really is too far off to be the character you wish to cosplay as. Or if you really don't care, just ignore them! No need to go on a deleting a blocking spree. 

I don't know if there were any actual death threats posted to her, and I feel sorry if ahe did get any over a goddamn wig because that is inexcusable, but if she's throwing a tantrum over people politely telling her that her wig doesn't look 100% like the character then she needs some time to get off the internet and re-evaluate how she handles criticism. Yes, criticism sucks but it's going to happen on the internet and you gotta be ready for the worst. 

On a completely unrelated note...um, is she trying to "cosplay" Lolita from the disgusting and rightfully controversial movie Lolita (1995)? I mean, I looked up some outfits she wears in the movie and it doesn't look like any outfits she wears but people in the comments seem to say this is supposed to be Lolita?  Why would you cosplay a character who's whole a purpose is to be sexually abused by a pedophile? It's not like Lolita has any other character besides being used by a pedophile, so she can't say "oh yeah I just cosplay because I love the character!" 

I mean...please tell me this isn't her attempt at a SEXY cosplay. Because...while Lolita does dress in skimpy clothing she isn't supposed to be seen as sexy or something that a normal person would find alluring.

She's a 12 year old girl who is unfortunately the subject of lust for an adult man. That's not sexy. THAT'S CREEPY! There is actually no reason for you to do this "cosplay" of Lolita. There really isn't, unless of course you want to attract pedophiles and people who are okay with the idea of children having sex. I don't care if you are 17 and that's the age of consent in Europe, you are still selling the fantasy of being a 12 year old to older folk for sex appeal! I...I have no words for you. 

"If you know you know"? More like, you should know better and maybe go back to just promoting less pedophile subtext heavy alternative fashion because honestly I feel that this cosplay scene is not working out in your favor, instead it's making you come off as way more ignorant and gross than I hope you actually are.

The cosplay for reference: 

Screenshot_2017-05-25-10-37-13-1.thumb.p

I'm not even going to post a picture of all the comments screaming "Lolita!" on this picture. Look for this girl on Facebook and see the mess of commenta yourself. 

Dang I didn't realize this was lolita... that "lolita". Holy sh--

I didn't read the comments since it's a hassle to open another account just to view her account because my account is blocked lmao. But the fck that's gross. I didn't watch the movie but I dislike the plot a lot.

But if she captions it like that probably she knows about the movie, and if she actually knows I'm a little bothered about it. I don't want to think about it. Ugh.

Did I miss an appearance by her??? Damn I was out shopping. 

Snowflakes never learn, do they? 

Yeah, some wk was here. Was not sure if it was her or some random rabid fan or someone related to her.

Posted

Saw this coming the moment it blew up on my newsfeed. Come on girl, you posted in a public cosplay forum, be prepared to take some criticism. Most of the comments on the posts were actually pretty civil but the way she replied and handled them was so immature.

There was a comment of her going "I posted because I was feeling sad and needed some encouragement" but I don't have an actual screencap of it, sadly. 

She knew that by baiting people to comment badly she can create a drama to get herself new followers (as seen by the dva drama - didnt she say she was gonna stop "cosplay"?) but  it's not gonna work in the long run if you have no substance and you constantly need to rely on drama to keep yourself relevant. 

Posted

Been a really long time lurker in different thread, and seeing the whole drama blow up all over my timeline(both the D.va and the Kotori case) makes me feel that she's gonna get her hime-sama ass in PULL soon and here it is! So surprise surprise.

Here's something though

My friend comfort the one who shared her post about her wig, stating out that she was an attention-seeker and that she's just really weak that she even have to resort to using her fans. And then she replied on it... oh dear, why is she constanly pulling up the victim card?

" I was mocked again."

Uh hell no, everyone merely tells you that your wig is a diff colour from Kotori, some of them even suggest different wig shops for her in her Kanna post but she block them lmao.

As mentioned from Cafe_aulait, here is the screencap I kept.

18641420_1690192117953516_1296945113_o-1.png

Posted

^ Thanks babe but there was another comment I was referring to. Works too I guess. ;)  

("Posted onto my page because I can?" Uhhh nope; plus do I need to mention some of the shares/comments are on friends-only posts and she basically got someone to screenshot, posted it on public for her whiteknights to harass?) 

If she's so sensitive I don't see why she can't learn from the first dva "cosplay" drama and basically pulled off the same stunt AGAIN.

People sure have different expectations and standards when it comes to cosplay but it's the first time I see someone having so little respect for the hobby saying "it's just a fictional character, why bother etc" along the lines and using creative license when it fits her own agenda. 

Posted

18641420_1690192117953516_1296945113_o-1.png

"I'm sorry I'm a weak person but I am very sensitive and I got overwhelmed with the negative comments I was receiving from so many people, I got upset to the point I cried" 

aka

"I'm a seeking attention crybaby with the mentality of a three years old who doesn't know how to handle any criticism despite being an internet public figure and if you don't kiss my ass then you're a hater and I'm gonna tell my dad-- I mean my boyfriend about you and he's gonna make you regret saying mean things!!!!"